Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

russian server

hi is it possible to play russian server but in english cuz en.allods is having rly low population and this is very boring i want to play with more population and in russian server is very high but i cant understand russian so is it possible to translate it plz??

Gwiniel

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

No. That's why there's European server in the first place.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Gwiniel« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized)

no you can just play on russian server in russian language^^ but if you play on f2p you should have more than enough ppl to play with^^

not enought like in WoW is it normal or what ???

well you have more than enough ppl for every activity^^ so it shouldnt matter if you see 50 or 100 ppl standing before you^^ actually less ppl maybe better so the game laggs less :P

population feels high anyway, no matter what time you play there will be players around
as Bluescarlet said, too much players will only cause high serverload and maybe lag; and there are always enough players for whatever you want to do usually

otherwise, learn russian and play on russian server, its worth i would say

Geesus

Anfänger

Beruf: Stud

• Nachricht senden

I'd be willing to help you out, I was considering the same and I know some russian :) add me on skype if you want

play in russian server

hi . i post because i have a big problem. i downloaded allods on steam in russianversion but this f...g game doesn't launch !!! when i launch the game, a window opens and says something in russian language and when i click "ok" , the window disappear and nothing happen !!!