You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, April 6th 2016, 7:20pm

Kelpie

I noticed that in the mounts section of CS you can find the kelpie. Is it a permanent item in cs? I remember it was only available during sales. Please tell me because I would like to buy it but I don't really want to top my account this week, so if it is not permanent I will lose the sale.

Thursday, April 7th 2016, 9:49am

I have another question: when we use the kelpie you can choose any skin of the animal? even if you don't have it? It says like that in its description

Thursday, April 7th 2016, 10:06am

Gramarye

Professional

this mount should be the normal kelpie from the sales some years ago which means its permanent. As far as I know from my Kelpie (from sales) Im able to choose all skins actually own. I dont think its possible to use skins u dont have.

Anyways if u use any mount as Kelpie, its speed will always be 13 m/sec wich is pretty slow for today standards. All mount abilities like Jumps or Charges are also disabled.

Thursday, April 7th 2016, 7:53pm

Waffle

Beginner

The kelpie still takes fall damage and dismounts in water even though the description says otherwise