You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, April 8th 2016, 3:23am

We need regional adjustment in prices like most of games have...

subscription server is expensive for brazilian standards right now...economy is bad and dollar is expensive

Why don't you adjust prices for each region? i can't play because of the price...they are really high for brazilian standards right now. it costs 45 reais (brazilian money) to buy one month of subscription...one single month...45 reais IS A LOT here, 11 reais = 11 dollars would be a reasonable price for us for a month subscription, WoW monthly subscription costs 18 reais here. You would get more players if there was some price adjustment...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Apr 8th 2016, 5:22am) with the following reason: shorten title

Friday, April 8th 2016, 3:57am

Why don't you adjust prices for each region? i can't play because of the price...they are really high for brazilian standards right now. it costs 45 reais (brazilian money) to buy one month of subscription...one single month...45 reais IS A LOT here, 11 reais = 11 dollars would be a reasonable price for us for a month subscription, WoW monthly subscription costs 18 reais here. You would get more players if there was some price adjustment...
While I agree with you that it seems silly you have to pay quite a bit more, you are kidding right? They just did over a double price jump in purification scrolls. Since we have come over to My.com they have done nothing but price gouge us to death. Seriously thinking about quitting for good.

Friday, April 8th 2016, 3:59am

if there were differenct prices everyone would pretend to be in the area with the lowest price i guess
i remember the thing when ppl used this to buy games on windows live for ukrainian currency very cheap :)
(and no IP adress isnt a real way of determining the country of a player...)

so you can only hope for loweing prices in general or buy "multipack" (its cheaper if you buy 3 months gametime right?)

or you farm, then its completely free...
or you play on free server, then its completely free too... even if you dont find time to farm you can still continue playing then

allods is not the kind of game where you can complain about beeing excluded due to money ;)

They just did over a double price jump in purification scrolls

if you think this is not OK then vote with your wallet and dont buy them

Friday, April 8th 2016, 6:14am

Thats the reason there s a few turkish player left. Cuz 1euro=3.3tl so play this game 3.3 times expensive for us..

Friday, April 8th 2016, 7:47am

Since they increased prices for purifying scroll's (2x !!!!!!!!!!!), I am not going to spend a single freakin dolar for them anymore. What a dirty move!
It's not worth the price.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "RedCatCZ" (Apr 8th 2016, 8:09am)

Friday, April 8th 2016, 9:52am

4,3zl=1euro

but i don't care becose i'm 100% f2p and i can farm 200-300 crystals per 6h doing only x8 bg/x8gb and x8 1800g run (+x2 7k gold from gold folio)
so 8*7000+8*7000+8*1800+7000*2=140400/700=200

btw, from 1 island you drop 18 items now, if you sell them 18*320g=5700g
5700g/700= 8 cristals per 1 island

if you done 5 islands you will have 40 crystals

( yes i know price will be 1000-1500g per cristal in future)

So just do reincarnations and become f2p ! :)

but i agree, scrolls costs too hight now, in my opinion it need to be 40/100/250 then all will be hapy

Friday, April 8th 2016, 10:00am

Pochtron

Intermediate

The thing was announced in patch notes from 7.0.

I don't think it's a local decision made by the team here, but more an adjustement from the game designers about the "power" of a puri scroll. It allows you now to have items very close to 100%/100% efficacy (if not at max already if you're lucky), thus saving time, dust, ama & gold transmuting them.

Now we can discuss the price, 160/325 may be a litte high, but it gives you a ready to use item. Given how fast we gear anyway, uncursing should happen much less often than in last patch.

Also, to return back on topic : I agree the subscription price should be adjusted to some local countries, for the sake of having more players - being 3x more expensive than other major titles isn't a good thing. There are means to prove you come from a specific country other than your IP, even if it makes the registration process a bit more complicated (like "you want local prices for your country ? send us X or Y proving you actually live in that country and we'll apply localized prices" - just an example ouf of my head)

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Pochtron" (Apr 8th 2016, 10:12am)

Friday, April 8th 2016, 10:08am

Im come from VietNam ( Asian country). And 1euro = 24.000 VND, too high for me. Anyway, I'm agree with you about scroll, my.com is bad, nasty move.

Friday, April 8th 2016, 3:19pm

4,3zl=1euro

but i don't care becose i'm 100% f2p and i can farm 200-300 crystals per 6h doing only x8 bg/x8gb and x8 1800g run (+x2 7k gold from gold folio)
so 8*7000+8*7000+8*1800+7000*2=140400/700=200

btw, from 1 island you drop 18 items now, if you sell them 18*320g=5700g
5700g/700= 8 cristals per 1 island

if you done 5 islands you will have 40 crystals

( yes i know price will be 1000-1500g per cristal in future)

So just do reincarnations and become f2p ! :)

great example on how things can be done! :thumbsup:

Friday, April 8th 2016, 3:58pm

5 islands are like what? 1 hour? means you earn 40 cent per hour good job there mate :D probably the same sallary as a 3 world country? :D

Friday, April 8th 2016, 4:15pm

ocf "farming in RL" is more efficient theoretically, no question here!
but if you have fun doing this ingame... usually its not like farmers do this relucantly...

if i would just get these things from itemshop with € it wouldnt be the same
putting € is no effort, those who live in western countries usually can afford these thing without beeing hurt economically
(and beside that personally i do not like buying virtual things with real money but thats another story)

its like when you buy a full CS account... well you buy it, there it is, you can play with it and thats it, no more real improvement :(
if i would like to only improve my gear i would play on subscriptionserver....

Friday, April 8th 2016, 5:49pm

Aionwen

Professional

in third world 40 cent a day would be good...

its more funny how he tells 200-300cs and calculates by itself 240 in "only" 7h, this guy must have a flat ass and in future it will be only the half amount and less so 7h sitting for 120cs... thx allods for not letting kids out on the streets doin some "stupid" stuff... :thumbsup:
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Saturday, April 9th 2016, 6:55am

Erwyn

Trainee

Move too the UK! Euro is potato currency
/edit by Fayne: Please follow the Signatur Rules