Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

Bazgrim

Anfänger

• »Bazgrim« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: Student (Software Engineering)

• Nachricht senden

An updated and fancy subreddit for Allods Online!

Hi all,

Over the past couple days I have been working on a better subreddit for Allods Online. The current subreddits I found were either outdated, abandoned, or were just very generic with no modification whats-so-ever! I hope that an attractive and active subreddit will bring this games community closer.

Allow me to introduce https://reddit.com/r/allodsgame

Here you can share screenshots, videos, look for a guild, post your guild information, have daily discussions and so on...

I am not a designer, but I attempted to make it aesthetically appealing. Suggestions are always welcome and I have stickied a thread on the subreddit just for that very purpose.

*User Flairs - This subreddit has user-flairs for every single race/class/faction combination that proudly show your league/empire colors along with your race and class logo!

*Filter Posts - Easily filter between F2P and P2P discussions with just a click on the sidebar.

*Subreddit Wiki - This is only the beginning. As the subreddit gets up and rolling, it will hopefully grow with a plethora of information about Allods.

*Automoderator - The automoderator of the subreddit only knows a few things right now, mostly how to flair certain posts. Like flairing a post with Smugglers Paradise, "P2P". It is growing each day though.

I was going to wait a little bit longer and try to get more polish into the subreddit, but wanted to show the basics of what it is right now.

Feedback is welcome and I hope you guys/gals like it!

If you're a long-time contributor of Allods Online and have forum history to show that and would like to have a special flair / moderate the subreddit, please send me a message.

Update: I have received a reply from the Allods Team. We have come to the conclusion that it would be best if they do not moderate the subreddit at all, as it might deter certain players from expressing themselves freely.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Bazgrim« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized)

Nice, I will certainly keep an eye on it, hope it works fine.

It looks cool and all, but why not just try to get one of the other ones and revamp it? There's already like 2-3 others, why create an entirely new one?

the problem with the creator of this subreddit is that he got nearly no clue about some things but keeps trashtalking about them :/

Senpai

Fortgeschrittener

• »Senpai« wurde gesperrt

Beruf: Allods Nolife

• Nachricht senden

It looks cool and all, but why not just try to get one of the other ones and revamp it? There's already like 2-3 others, why create an entirely new one?
Well the one I was running which died fast after two trash talk threads were on it so I mean there isn't much use for a Reddit if you ask me.
KAPPA