Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

dhenesh1289

Anfänger

Beruf: Engineer(E&E,EC,Tech Supervisor)

• Nachricht senden

Collectors Edition( Lightning BOlt discount coupon)

Hello there, does the discount coupon for lighting bolt have a duration of expiration? or does it last indefinitely?

Beruf: Destoryer of all things you love

• Nachricht senden

Hello there, does the discount coupon for lighting bolt have a duration of expiration? or does it last indefinitely?

This question, just like virtually every other question asked about this collector's edition, has already been answered in this thread.
I suggest you read through the post if you want to find your answer....

For the lazy: Yes, it has an expiration date. Technically it has a date of ~120 days because you can leave the coupon in your mailbox for ~30 days, pull it out, then the 90 day timer on the actual coupon starts ticking, giving you an additional 90.

thematic32

Anfänger

Beruf: guns dotn kill ppl..uh-uh.

• Nachricht senden

Hi..

When the Collectors Ediction will be available to buy with Blue Crystal ?

Thanks.

Hi..

When the Collectors Ediction will be available to buy with Blue Crystal ?

Thanks.

from now it seems
http://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=10567

Hello, just confirming the above - the functionality for purchasing starter kits and/or collector's edition packages using in-game blue crystals has since been implemented and activated. You can avail of the option by clicking 'buy' on the package you desire, then using the 'buy with crystals' link at the top of the payment option page.

Enjoy!
-Mhul

Achilles

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Novograd Guardian

• Nachricht senden

If I buy the Starting Kit CE even though I already have the better version for 44.99 or whatever it was. Will I still get the Dominion tools?...
Achilles | Mage | Avarice
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌───────────────────────────────▐
▌█▀█─█─█─▀█▀─▀█▀─█─█─█─█─█▀█─▀█▀▐
▌█▀▄─█─█──█───█──█▀█─█─█─█▀▄──█─▐
▌▀▀▀─▀▀▀──▀───▀──▀─▀─▀▀▀─▀─▀──▀─▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Eddy

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Hmm i paid sub 4 days ago, 3 months, and i had sub until 4. july. Today i bought this collector edition, and didnt got even 1 day from it :P still until 4th. july. Send ticket or you are working on that already?
Russian p2p / leauge side / Ремпэйдж

@Eddy: It is always best to make a ticket regardless. If it's is an unknown issue, it helps raise awareness for the GM team, and if it's known, worst case scenario is you'll get information on it and/or confirmation when the issue is resolved. When you have a problem, it always helps to have a ticket ID on hand for when you want to step things up. In short, there's never a reason not to create a ticket when you have concerns.

@Achilles: I'm afraid I'm not 100% sure but will raise the question and hopefully have something to provide by Monday.

Until then, thanks all for the continued feedback and I hope you're enjoying the new content.

Regards,
Mhul

If I buy the Starting Kit CE even though I already have the better version for 44.99 or whatever it was. Will I still get the Dominion tools?...
Hello again, just dropping by to say that yes, you should still get the Dominion tools.

Regards,
Mhul

Achilles

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Hello again, just dropping by to say that yes, you should still get the Dominion tools.

Regards,
Mhul

Awesome, thanks :D

Undefeatable

Anfänger

Beruf: PvP

• Nachricht senden

Can you please allow us to buy the Collector's Edition twice? I miss my Core Morpher so much... 7days is definitely not enough for me Q_Q

Achilles

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Can you please allow us to buy the Collector's Edition twice? I miss my Core Morpher so much... 7days is definitely not enough for me Q_Q

Not going to happen tbh lol

== FAQ ==

Hey everyone,

Since the release of 7.0: New Order and its Collector's Edition, a lot of questions had been asked and answered. Given this thread has many of said answers earlier in the discussion, I've compiled all the Q&A into a single post so that they are easier found.

For a full list of the contents of each pack (Starter Pack & Collectors Edition), you can check the official link here:
https://allods.my.com/en/collectors-editions

For information on how these packs operate on Smuggler's Paradise (Subscription Server), simply click this link:
http://allods.my.com/en/ce_p2p

"How long will these packs be purchasable for?"

The 7.0 Collectors Edition will be available for purchase for as long as 7.0: New Order is active on the servers (ie. quite a long time).

"Can we purchase and use the Starter Kit & Collector's Edition together?"
Yes, both packs are regarded as seperate from eachother, though the items they provide can only be received once per character.

"Can we buy/use multiple packs of the same type?"
No, once a pack has been used by a character, you cannot re-activate a second one of the same type; ie. 2xCollector's Editions.

"If I buy both, does this effect what I receive?"
No, if you activate a Collector's Edition, then decide you'd also like a Starter Kit, you will still receive all Starter Kit items after purchase. However, remember that both the Starter Kit and the Collector's Edition contents can only be received once per character.

"Which character(s) on the account receives the items?"
Packs will be sent to all characters existing on the account at the time of purchase, as well as characters that are created after the purchase was made. For example: If you purchase a Collector's Edition in April and make a new character in May, that character will also receive the Collector's Edition.

"Can we purchase these packs using Crystals?"
Yes, this feature was implemented shortly after the release of 7.0. If you'd prefer to use crystals for your purchase, simply click "Buy" on the pack you desire, then use the "Buy With Crystals" link at the very top-left of the Confirmation & Payment page.

NOTE: The contents of these packs do not change in any way if you decide to purchase via crystals.

This FAQ has now been edited into the original post for convenience.

Regards,
Mhul

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Mhuldoon« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized)

Hi, I'm itching to buy the collector's edition, but I have the 3-month Speck Of Light equipped and running on my characters. If I buy now, the Speck of Light included in the package will also run, therefore, I'm gonna waste it since I have one running. Is there a work-around on this? Or do I have to wait for 3 months to buy the collector's edition? I'm planning to buy both BTW, 'cause of the tools.

Quinz

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Makin 'em GAINS bro

• Nachricht senden

So basically, the Starter Pack for P2P server gives you a pet and some dominion tools + 30 days of subscription time? 30 days of subscription time is 10 euros, which means you're spending 4.99 euros more for a pet and some dominion tools?

No thanks I'm good.
“If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
-Dale Carnegie

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
-Bernard M. Baruch

guess the only intresting for p2p player is the lightning mount as it is the only fast mount you will have on the server ever (which is actually pretty stupid cuz its against the sense of p2p server :D)

Buuhuu

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Bauarbeiter

• Nachricht senden

guess the only intresting for p2p player is the lightning mount as it is the only fast mount you will have on the server ever (which is actually pretty stupid cuz its against the sense of p2p server :D)

Well...

:whistling:
BAUA POWA!

:D you should try a race against a lightning or wraith then :P and say hello to him every time he gets 1 round ahead of you cuz of blink^^

Buuhuu

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Bauarbeiter

• Nachricht senden

Blink is every minute 60 yards on p2p. So it's totally fine :)
BAUA POWA!

Quinz

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Makin 'em GAINS bro

• Nachricht senden

From where can I get a mount which is faster than the Lightning Bolt mount? I would rather enjoy the achievement of collecting a good mount ingame than buying one, especially since you're already paying for a subscription. I guess the only really good thing with buying the mount would be the convenience of having it while leveling.

It's quite disturbing actually that they're starting to even find ways to earn more money on players from the subscription server, where you already pay a good amount every month. Isn't it enough to squeeze every penny from the wallet of the players on F2P server?

At least the starter kit, and the collector's edition as well for that matter, could've contained a larger bag, some exp scrolls or at least just some simple potions. That's basically what any starter kit contains in any other game. A starter kit should contain things that can make it easier and more convenient for you during your time leveling. It should be meant for NEW STARTERS, hence the name "STARTER KIT". I don't want a vanity pet and some dominion tools in my starter kit which I would only use when I'm max level anyway. Also, how useful are dominion tools on a server where dominion is barely played because of the low population?
“If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
-Dale Carnegie

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
-Bernard M. Baruch

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Quinz« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized)