Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

Beruf: Destoryer of all things you love

• Nachricht senden

That really is awful, I hope they figure that out for you guys on the p2p server....

I contacted support about it today they said they know about the issue it will be fixed soon 30 days will be added if you bought Wings of war

Nebe

Schüler

• »Nebe« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: computers

• Nachricht senden

Same here so i guess will apply fix for other ppl also that didnt send ticket and have same problem.

Support Service
Dear Player,

Thank you for contacting us and taking the time to submit this report.

We are happy to inform you that we are aware of this issue and our development team is already looking into it.
30 days of subscription will be added as soon as possible.
Should you have any other questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding in this matter.
Have a great day!

just got +30 days added to my sub. thanks allods team :)

Nebe

Schüler

• »Nebe« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: computers

• Nachricht senden

yea same here, i guess all will get , tyvm.
Nebeski - P2P - F2P

Beruf: Destoryer of all things you love

• Nachricht senden

Being on the f2p server...not really thinking about it..... This should, in theory, mean I have an active subscription now too?
I can go harass everyone on the p2p server? :o
Dreams are starting to come true.

Being on the f2p server...not really thinking about it..... This should, in theory, mean I have an active subscription now too?
I can go harass everyone on the p2p server? :o
Dreams are starting to come true.
Yep! The CE applies to all characters on your account, regardless of server or faction. Try it out, you may like it!