You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, April 20th 2016, 10:13am

Missing q

Hello i was just checking maps and noticed that i miss some important quests on my main and reinca. Went there but couldnt find anything :/ mayby someone knows what quest are those
Main
Dead Sea - 62/63
Frontier 25/27

Reinca

Asee 57/58
Eljune 58/60
Coba 38/39
Kirah 37/38

Would be great if someone would help:] ahh yes quests for imperium side

Thursday, April 21st 2016, 1:09am

maybe:

dead sea

http://en.allodswiki.ru/mob/1688900715

(quest from item when killing this mob)

frontier

either the quest for the worm-raidboss or the one for ram-shaitan raidboss

asee: either ogre-quest or the old level 40 raidQ for the soul-devourer mecha (where the 2nd ship goes to)
eljune: werewolf-guy? or other blue quests (shadow or crazy necromancer)
coba: WM from arisenengineer in goblincamp or blue quest piratecaptain / shadow / wishgranter
kirah: quest for killing the strong demon (which took sooo long back these days, 100 items give 10 etc)

but its just a guess for quests many players do not have :)

Thursday, April 21st 2016, 4:37am

Mhuldoon

Professional

Hello there,

Obvious question but have you been using the Quest Finder? It won't locate EVERY quest in a HUB but it is still immensely useful. Simply spam the finder -- you'll no doubt have to skip a lot in order for it to finally land on the one you need, but it should help fill in some gaps in your search. Used it myself recently to clean out Dead Sea, Asee-Teph and basically every 'important' non-raid based quest I could find, which I didn't manually complete back in the old days.

In short, if Quest Finder isn't highlighting any of the zones you mentioned after constant button presses, you'll have to resort to good old fashion manual searches -- and those remaining are likely not important (ie. are not part of world mysteries etc.)

Regards,
Mhul

Thursday, April 21st 2016, 10:52am

@Mhuldon Hi:] Yes ofc i was using it and only q left are raid ones at end game...And i got solved all world mysteries there so these ones left are just important :]

@ALLODS - ty checked it all unfortunately did all of them:/

Guess i have to run again like crazy mayby this time ill get lucky:D

Thursday, April 21st 2016, 9:32pm

rozetri

Intermediate

Never trust the counter of important quests completed in a zone. In some cases it will be accurate, but a lot of the time the zones have been changed over the years with various quests added and removed. It's highly likely that some of those "removed" ones weren't actually removed, just made inaccessible. They'll still be on the counter up top, but there's no way of actually taking and completing them.
IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky