You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, April 21st 2016, 12:44pm

English language pack

Hi i am trying to change my in game language to english, it has no option for english.

is there a way to fix this or is there some sort of language pack i can download?
thanks.

Thursday, April 21st 2016, 2:08pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Are you on the international server (New Frontier) or are you on a Russian server (it's in Cyrillic)?

If you're on the Russian server...you need to download the international version.
If you're on the international server...there is a way to change the language, what exactly that is...I do not know right now since I'm at work.
I'm sure someone will be able to help you regarding this though.

Thursday, April 21st 2016, 4:46pm

Gramarye

Professional

As far as I know you need to completely redownload the whole game. Even there's an ingame option, it doesnt seems to work though.

Thursday, April 21st 2016, 5:04pm

Kurtcobain

Professional

As Gramarye said, you have to download the whole game again cause the ingame option to choose between your language and english dosen´t work :(
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)