You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, April 23rd 2016, 11:50am

Looking for MH Build for PvE

Hi,

I have just reached lvl 70 and I want to change my spec from Caster build to Melee. I found something on russian forum but I can't even translate that :D.

http://www.allodswiki.ru/calcnew/#!3!133…kopsrf/KSOFMVDR

http://www.allodswiki.ru/calcnew/#!3!133…muztai/KSOFMVDR

I am sorry for my english but I am still learning ;)

Tuesday, April 26th 2016, 11:00am

my build..

Hey!

You have used too many talents and rubies in your build (talents in both, rubies in 1 of them). I use something like this...

http://www.allodswiki.ru/calcnew/#!3!133…icthi/KMBRFNZPE

Super achievable ruby wise with some spares to put where you wish. If its PvE then usually you have a healer for the main healing and your Sacred Word + bloodlust damage should be enough to keep you alive. Worst case scenario you have world mystery skill heal (50%) and your dragon tear skill.

Also you pretty much HAVE to go Aspect of Assualt for PvE (someone correct me if im wrong, i dont care) and when in Assualt your combat buffs dont last long enough to make them worthwhile taking (again someone correct me if they want to).

Enjoy.

Tuesday, April 26th 2016, 2:50pm

rozetri

Intermediate

Hey!

You have used too many talents and rubies in your build (talents in both, rubies in 1 of them). I use something like this...
Not actually true. Presuming you have all rubies and talent points currently available, not counting temporary ones that will come with future strongboxes, you can have 48+22 rubies and 68+11 talent points. The talent calc will say that's impossible, but I currently have 48+21 and 68+8, and that is without the Ferris ruby and the myth talent scroll.

As for your build, why did you include the ruby that gives faith when casting Holy Blast, when the build itself does not use Holy Blast? Also, why do you have the two PvP rubies above the Brutality rubies when this build is intended for PvE? Wouldn't it be better to take those three rubies and put them in Devotion for more Fanaticism? More Fanat = more Particles = more DPS, yes? I ask this honestly as it's been some time since I played Healer, especially as DPS.
IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky

Tuesday, April 26th 2016, 2:59pm

IAmGroot

Professional

I love Roze.
You are seriously one of the most insightful people, regardless of class, on this forum.
This is a serious thank you from everyone, including myself, that you offer your time to assist in learning additional information and making people critically think about this game.

<3

Tuesday, April 26th 2016, 7:24pm

http://www.allodswiki.ru/calcnew/#!3!133…icthi/AZZQFNZPE

This is what I'm currently using. You can skip guiding light for zealous words if you prefer holy word. I didn't take holy word because the absorbtion isn't worth it for me. I useguiding light in case I need to skip some pools on the ground to get back to the boss.

Thursday, April 28th 2016, 6:33am

Not actually true. Presuming you have all rubies and talent points currently available, not counting temporary ones that will come with future strongboxes, you can have 48+22 rubies and 68+11 talent points. The talent calc will say that's impossible, but I currently have 48+21 and 68+8, and that is without the Ferris ruby and the myth talent scroll.
You're right. I sort of just meant in terms of someone that may have just hit lvl 70 or was somewhat new to the game as it appeared the OP may have been. Thats good to know how many talents and rubies there are available though, I always seem to forget lol.

As for your build, why did you include the ruby that gives faith when casting Holy Blast, when the build itself does not use Holy Blast? Also, why do you have the two PvP rubies above the Brutality rubies when this build is intended for PvE? Wouldn't it be better to take those three rubies and put them in Devotion for more Fanaticism? More Fanat = more Particles = more DPS, yes? I ask this honestly as it's been some time since I played Healer, especially as DPS.
I think that ruby for Holy Blast was a mistake when i was doing the calculator, oops. Good point on the two PvP rubies though thanks!