You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, May 2nd 2016, 10:58pm

I wish you good luck. Empire needed a fresh start, I hope you can do that.

Tuesday, May 3rd 2016, 1:19am

angered

Trainee

It's just TARAN, I guess they sent in a ticket to get the guild renamed. All but one are Turkish, the one being an American (Lamborghini I believe his name is).

Tuesday, May 3rd 2016, 1:33am

Ghost

Trainee

Tuesday, May 3rd 2016, 6:54am

Good luck!
Thank you guys :)

Quoted from "Gibe"

It's just TARAN, I guess they sent in a ticket to get the guild renamed. All but one are Turkish, the one being an American (Lamborghini I believe his name is).
It's not true. Yes our name was TURAN (not TARAN) but we changed our name and we trying to be more strong. We are 65 people. Now we are just looking for new members.

F2P Sunucusu Piranalar Birliği Define Avcısı

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "KenanReyiz" (May 3rd 2016, 7:43am)

Tuesday, May 3rd 2016, 7:31am

Good luck guys, always nice to see new guilds bringing diversity to the emp side. Exactly what is needed.

I'd definately join if I found some time/energy/motivation to play again :)
Downfall (P2P)
Deliverance (F2P)

"I don't have pet peeves - I have major psychotic f****** hatreds!"

Tuesday, May 3rd 2016, 7:42am

Good luck guys, always nice to see new guilds bringing diversity to the emp side. Exactly what is needed.

I'd definately join if I found some time/energy/motivation to play again :)
I hope we can see u with us :)

F2P Sunucusu Piranalar Birliği Define Avcısı

Wednesday, May 4th 2016, 9:51pm

I'm an officer of the The Death Dynasty. We are looking for new members to fresh start. We can help you in every issue, We are a friendly guild. Don't be late to join us !!!

Rate this thread