Giriş yapmadınız.

Sayın ziyaretçi, Allods Online Forum sitesine hoş geldiniz. Eğer buraya ilk ziyaretiniz ise lütfen yardım bölümünü okuyunuz. Böylece bu sitenin nasıl çalıştığı konusunda ayrıntılı bilgilere ulaşabilirsiniz. Eğer sitenin tüm olanaklarından faydalanmak istiyorsanız, kayıt yaptırmayı düşünmelisiniz. Bunun için kayıt formunu kullanabilir ya da bu bağlantıya giderek kayıt işlemi hakkında daha fazla bilgi alabilirsiniz. Eğer önceden kayıt yaptırdıysanız buradan giriş yapabilirsiniz.

Tuesday, May 3rd 2016, 1:43pm

1-you can't use one charm all the time; it's cool down is 5 seconds in level 3
You can use one charm all the time if you have some swiftness.
As you all know other Tanks are Tankier than a scout…
What does tankier mean? Scout tank takes the least amount of damage out of the 3 tanks when tanking in s2 astral. Other tanks are no way tankier than scout.

Wednesday, May 4th 2016, 4:21am

Scout Feedback

Initially the drastic changes to the scout class had me wanting to quit the game altogether (I REALLY don't do well with change). However, I've been loyal to Allods Online for ~six years and survived many tweaks to the class in patches prior, so I felt I owed the latest update at least an honest try. In all truthfulness, choosing from the talents and rubies was very simple, however all of the new stats are another story entirely. It was so much better when things were kept simple. Overall, I am content with the changes to the scout class, but I will outline personal pros and cons to Scout 7.0.

Pros:
  1. There are not as many offensive talents required for inflicting damage, which simplifies the rotation (to a degree)
  2. No.more.buffing - So irritating having to recast the energy regeneration or the fervor buff every flipping two seconds. Good riddance!
  3. Oh, girl, hold on! I can shoot WHILE MOVING?!?!? Are you kidding me? It only took this long to make this a real thing! Not a 20 second tear spell that is not nearly as long as you need it to be, but an actual legitimate part of the class. Let me pick myself up off the floor. *fans self*
  4. The switch over from energy consumption to gear pieces is SO much better than recasting special arrows in my DPSing downtime due to no energy coupled with a ridiculously slow regeneration rate (even with all the buffs). Now I can pop off Bombardment when I am low on gear pieces and replenish easily.

Cons:
  1. Remember that "(to a degree)" part in the first bullet of the Pros section? Yeah that directly relates to having to enchant arrows with charms. Holy crap! I have to remember to do something before casting my abilities? Aww jeez! Thankfully there are limited skills that need to be enchanted with these charms, so it's a minor addition to an already short rotation.
  2. As much as I've praised the new scout's short rotation, it can get pretty boring. I miss the variety of peppering in Incendiary and Tesla, which brings my to my next "con"
  3. MY TESLA! RIP MY SWEET SWEET TESLA SHOT! You will forever be missed much like Heartbreaker Arrow! <3
  4. It took a really long time for me to get used to movement not interrupting my skills. For a new player, this is no big deal, but for the old school scouts, it takes a little getting used to.
  5. I really dislike having very specified stats per class and not being able to alter them on gear pieces you receive in astral. I have had to toss so much gear because I cannot use the stats.

Overall, I really cannot complain too much about the changes to my class. It took a bit of getting used to, but I certainly do not feel like quitting the game over it anymore.

~Krafty~
New Frontier

Bu mesaj 1 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "Krafty" (May 13th 2016, 8:13pm)

Wednesday, May 4th 2016, 12:42pm

1-you can't use one charm all the time; it's cool down is 5 seconds in level 3
As you all know other Tanks are Tankier than a scout…
What does tankier mean? Scout tank takes the least amount of damage out of the 3 tanks when tanking in s2 astral. Other tanks are no way tankier than scout.
do you mean 600 swiftness by some ? I don't know because mine is 160 and deceases all the cool downs by 16% lets say the cast time in the elimination is 2.5 seconds so how much do we need to use 1 charm ? now think about the mobility .

for sure in overall tanking scouts exceeds all archetypes now -thanks for the dodge thing- but what without the dodge thing scouts defense is much lower than the other tanks, receives more damage.
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?

Wednesday, May 4th 2016, 12:48pm

for sure in overall tanking scouts exceeds all archetypes now -thanks for the dodge thing- but what without the dodge thing scouts defense is much lower than the other tanks, receives more damage.
What is the point of excluding the main mechanic of a tank when you talk how tanky the tank is? You don't talk about how tanky or not tanky paladin is without barriers.

Wednesday, May 4th 2016, 1:12pm

Lulz wut? Am I missing something? I have close to 500 Swiftness and still there is a charms cooldown.

Wednesday, May 4th 2016, 1:35pm

Lulz wut? Am I missing something? I have close to 500 Swiftness and still there is a charms cooldown.
Can you give me your rotation and build?

Wednesday, May 4th 2016, 1:43pm

Yes there will always be a cooldown, but even with ~386 swiftness I had like a 0-.2s delay before I could use a charm again. Due to the cast times of skills I could use the charms immediately after the cast time finished. This is using elimination of course.

Wednesday, May 4th 2016, 2:11pm

Can you give me your rotation and build?

LOL nah. R3 Fire and Poison Charms with ~470 Swiftness. You do not need my build because you said yourself, in quoted text, "You can use one charm all the time if you have some swiftness." I have more than "some" and still have cooldown

Bu mesaj 1 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "Krafty" (May 4th 2016, 3:15pm)

Wednesday, May 4th 2016, 2:33pm

I have more than "some" and still have 5 second cooldown
5 second cooldown on what? Charms? With 470 swiftness you have like 2.6 sec or so cooldown on charms. This thread is here to share thoughts on the patch and also apparently to give tips about classes. Lets not fuck up and confuse new players with false information, right?

Wednesday, May 4th 2016, 2:56pm

even with fire charm being used, there shouldn't be a cooldown except for the 1.5s GCD unless you use the charms at the same time

Bu mesaj 2 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "Nova" (May 4th 2016, 3:15pm)

Thursday, May 5th 2016, 7:18pm

Warden aspect of Support: Marikka/New Frontier/EN

Warden aspect of Support: Marikka/New Frontier/EN

First Regards to " Allods Online TEAM FOR THE NEW SYSTEM OF this GAME".
I decided to play as a warden with aspect of support.
I think the game is more beautiful and better with a variety of a game play.
I am satisfied with this new system it took some time to understand
the mechanism of the game and then everything becomes simple when you understand it.
The game has pace and is nice you will not get bored, i am using magic in combination
with weapons and the support [the DC] and can use god heals when you need it and
in critical moments you can use shield to.
My pet is god, and uses poison and can stun to.
Super, BRAVO, BRAVO, BRAVO for this new game system.
I am a heavy gamer and i played a lot, in gen-ere mmo and single player, and i can say this:

This game is nice with a variety of play to chose from, "A TOP BEAUTY GAME'.... PERIOD".

Of course some of players my not be happy but will be improving,changes for the
better all the time and they will need patience for this game to grow up.
I am very satisfied with the new system and with my Warden.

The game has improved....... Applause to Allods Online team, Applause to everybody........ :) :) :) :) :)

Bu mesaj 2 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "Marika" (May 6th 2016, 4:43am)

Friday, May 6th 2016, 3:01pm

what do i think of this patch huh ? all in general , scout as my archetype.

All archetypes has gone through lots of changes ... but this patch is on a whole new level ... so in general they are trying to reach equality for all archetypes , but the summoner is superior now and the champion is in his golden age ... When we talk about the new patch 7.0 its a new start ... lots of people left they did not want to start from the 0, others came back learned all about ... good things about this patch in the special status the ruby leads you for what suits you the best " critical damage for a champion, double attack for a healer, etc..."

For Scouts ... we had some good changes and other bad ones ...
for the good things:
using the gear pieces makes it easier than the energy bar much much easier with the ability of restoring gear pieces you almost never run out of gear pieces and we don't have to refill any arrow any more :), enchanting arrows for an extra damage, and best of all we can move while casting !!
we can wear off-hands and become decent tanks with real dodging and damage delay for a scout to put on a off-hands its a dream come true for me :) !! (corrected by crafty and gibe)
you have a pattern of dps and keep looping and repeating it,

for the bad things:
I've lost my champion adrenaline surge, and the energy restoration potion of the alchemy is gone now ... i used to do a good combo with those
still too squishy ... the die fast scout is still here (not in taking of course) , lost a few tricks and can not hide any more ( yeah fellows a scout that can't hide )
R.I.P the fast and AOE lighting arrow the allods developer probably hates him I don't know why ...
They have kicked us from the critical damage house :( (as you know the older scouts in patches 3.0_6.0 had a higher critical damage chance than any other archetype)
bow or cross bows its the same now ... what happened to that cross bows deals more damage with more energy ? go ask the developers ...
from the dps pattern you will get bored

gearing up is easy, farming is now easy we should call this patch the patch of goldlust :P , the non-top uppers I recommend you to farms as much you can the currency exchange will rise up to 5k per 1 BC sooner or later, also the new raid helps you to gear up faster is a good encouragement so people finish those raids fast :),

the developers put some hard work trying to reach the equality between the archetypes and that's a good thing, allods is playing fair now i like this patch and I recommend you to give it a try wither you are a new comer or an old fellow its the same now.

By: Titanium
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Blanks In Chat?

Bu mesaj 1 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "PunisherSy" (May 8th 2016, 7:18pm) düzenleme sebepleri: scout can not wear shield, only off hands thanks for "krafty" and "Gibe" they have corrected me :)

Friday, May 6th 2016, 8:42pm

Warrior: Aspect of Not-Defense

So, right at the start of 7.0 I came up with an interesting Warrior DPS/Tank build that focused on applying a host of debuffs to the target to buff a single skills' damage while in Aspect of Defense. This worked wonders while leveling up as my massive health pool stayed above 90% all of the time and I was moving from enemy to enemy without stopping.
It was fun to be a tanky character who is applying almost as many debuffs as a Suppression class while dealing a considerable amount of damage to boot. I found out later that it is an excellent PvP build and this made me quite happy.

Then I decided to try Distortions. The build was completely negated by the boss monsters.
So the build I created, that made playing my Warrior far more fun than any version of the class in the past ( Yes, the old 12 hit Bloodbath build pales in comparison to this build) is limited to PvP and world PvE.

My primary issue with this patch is that this build (and similar builds for other classes) cannot be used in a majority of PvE content, even when said content is designed for a single player. This is almost entirely due to boss monsters being immune to control effects. This makes sense for the sake of balancing gameplay but it forces players who find or create unique builds out of the more streamlined ruby trees to use predetermined builds that have great strength, but not creative depth.

The developers have done a wonderful job revitalizing Allods. I'm deeply enjoying the new Warrior design (and the other classes I've been toying around with as well). If anything, the next change I'd like to see is for bosses, in the place of a control effect, to receive a short duration debuff that counts as a control effect for the purpose of rubies and/or talents that work off of them. This would allow for the unique builds I and others have created to be used in small group and end game PvE while retaining the current gameplay balance.

Saturday, May 7th 2016, 3:30pm

we can wear shield and become decent tanks with real dodging and damage delay for a scout to put on a shield its a dream come true for me
I'm pretty sure scout can't wear a shield unless i've been in severe psychosis all this time.

Saturday, May 7th 2016, 7:04pm

we can wear shield and become decent tanks with real dodging and damage delay for a scout to put on a shield its a dream come true for me
I'm pretty sure scout can't wear a shield unless i've been in severe psychosis all this time.

Off-hands only. Psychosis debatable

Sunday, May 8th 2016, 7:27pm

Off-hands only. Psychosis debatable
Thanks for the correction guys :)
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Blanks In Chat?

Monday, May 9th 2016, 12:11pm

My take on class changes

When the patch first came out, I was
very pleased with the changes. I play a psioncist and it seemed to have
everything. Good single target dps, good aoe dps and good survivability. The
only thing that bothered me was the lack of self heal but it didn't seem like
that much of an issue for the first week or so. It seemed like other classes
were completely powerless against the mighty psi in pvp. Even players with much
higher cash shop than me died surprisingly easily.

Now my view on the matter is somewhat
different. When the rest of the players got the hang of their class I realized
that psi is not actually such a good class. In fact it's one of the worst ones.
This is the thing I dont like about this patch. Some classes are simply better
than others. For example, why have a psi in your party when you can have a
summoner, with much higher damage, better survivability and which applies the
same or similar debuffs (also more cc). Why don't you play the suppression
aspect you ask? Well, simply because it is not as useful as it would seem. In
other words having a mage playing on suppression is much better as the ccs are
just as effective while still doing a reasonable amount of damage and having
more survivability. I've come across plenty of psis on suppression in domi who
had less damage than full healers and really did not make an impact on the
match as they died in 2 seconds when focused. Don't get me wrong, psi is a fun
class to play and can be useful if played right ( for example applying aoe
weakness effect with decomposition), but the usefulness of it is very limited.

Pve wise I think the developers did a
very good job with balancing classes. Of course some classes have higher dps
than others, but it is fairly even overall. With enough knowledge of how your
class works you can pull off a solid dps on every class. Basically classes are
a lot more balanced in pve than in pvp.

Now for the new stats. In my opinion
the special stats are very interesting as they allow for a lot more
individuality to your playing. I especially like caution, although it works
much better for some classes than others, for example a summoner who can be
near unkillable with enough caution and their blood-ties heal. Concentration is
also a great idea as it gives you a boost even when you are sitting on 100% hp
as opposed to bloodlust which can be very useful in some situations.

Overall I think the patch is a
success as the classes as fairly balanced and pvp is more focus on teamwork. I
hope to see more positive changes like this in the future.
:thumbup:

Wednesday, May 11th 2016, 2:28pm

Mhuldoon

Profesyonel

• Konuyu başlatan "Mhuldoon"

Mesajlar: 567

Konum: Galway, Ireland

• Özel mesaj gönder

Hi everyone,

Just dropping by to give thanks for all the entries and feedback thus far - looking forward to going through them properly when the event has concluded. The event will officially end in two days, so once we hit mid/end of the 13th, this thread will be closed and the final process will begin -- don't miss out :thumbup:

Regards,
Mhul

Bu mesaj 1 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "Mhuldoon" (May 11th 2016, 2:43pm)

Wednesday, May 11th 2016, 3:07pm

IAmGroot

Profesyonel

Mesajlar: 1,349

Konum: Wisconsin - USA

Meslek: Destoryer of all things you love

• Özel mesaj gönder

I started playing this game 4y11m ago. I started as a heretic back in the 47 patch. I never liked healing, ever. I was always DPS because I got a little epeen raise from being top on the charts (sometimes). However, now playing the new Warden class, healing is incredibly fun and involving.

It has so many different heals of different types.

Heal over Time (HoTs)
Instant Cast
Channeling
Area of Effect (AoE)
Timed Casts

It is such an involved class when it comes to healing (and DPSing for that matter). To maximize your heals on Wardens you need to be constantly paying attention, as you can actually have one of your HoTs on all 6 party members at max stacks by about the middle of a fight (astral boss). If you can do that, you should have an easy time healing. Rotating the constant HoTs on your teammates and AoE heals while hitting as many of your members as possible and then focusing your larger, longer casts on your main tank...your team should never die.
It is also incredibly fun to heal as a Warden in [mass] PvP as you can heal so many members at once with the massive amount of AoE heals! Just keep poppin' those heals, keeping your members alive, and watch that HPS meter rise to the top. Hnnnnnnnnnnnnng!

As for DPSing on a Warden, I can't say it's actually my favorite thing as it's incredibly distracting sometimes because there are SOOOO many different things that are necessary to keep track of. One skill procs this buff, which when the next skill is casted it procs this buff, and so on and so forth. Watching SOOOO many buffs can make you not pay attention to where your character physically is and if you're inside fire or acid or something...you so ded. However, I can say that Warden DPS is REALLY good and should not be looked lightly upon as I have been able to whip out some nasty DPS.

With that being said, thank you so much for the changes to this class, as I have never found such a love for healing in this game as I have with this patch. You da best Allods. :thumbup:

Thursday, May 12th 2016, 10:22am

Hello, Aflektos here,

i am an old player myself and have played this game on/off for almost 5 years.
I was away from the game for approximately 8 months and came back to check the state of the game and possibly come back.
So far i am satisfied with almost all the changes, found a good guild, i see the community is at a better state than it was for years and decided to keep playing. So for this patch...

It is probably the best patch Allods even had and the main reason it that it addressed probably the main problem this game had for as long as i remember, which is class balance/usefulness.
The new approach of class design, the use of Aspects, properly guides the players as to what kind of builds they might make while also limiting the type of builds that would make a class imbalanced (or unusable?) i.e. you can't make a build that can outheal, outdps and be tanky at the same time when all things are equal (note: probably with the exception of Summoner, but i'm not sure?). The actual 'which class is stronger in pvp' is not something i would comment on here as it depends on many variables.
Additionally the system allows for a proper amount of flexibility so that not everyone is required to have the same builds and can chose depending on their resources (rubies, talent) and preferred play style (do you like to be melee, ranged, pure dps, offheal or support? etc). For the classes i have tested (i have 8 incarnations and have at least played few hours on all) there was probably at least 1 viable build that i could have come up with that was viable, per aspect.
I cannot comment specifically on all the classes' design as i currently focus heavily on my main healer, however there seems to be some use out there for every class. Even for the classes that appear to be somewhat 'weaker' in this patch (i'd say Bard/Engineer) there is demand because of mass pvp/specific support features.

So, nice job on the overall classes changes! You cannot really make a fully balanced class system in this type of game but this is more than a good approach, it's almost excellent, and to be honest not exactly what i would expect given the balance issues Allods has had in the past:p

About my main class, Healer:
+
As i mentioned above, i cannot, anymore, make a hybrid build that could in many cases be the best dps, healer and tank in pvp, oh my god the outrage!!! I was able to do that last time i played:P And although it hurts my character it was the right approach and i respect that decision.
I love the new melee healer, it is interesting and fun and i have mostly been MH dps so far while playing. The support builds are great for pvp and are the closest thing to the hybrid builds i was making for pvp during previous patches. It is strong but certainly not completely broken:) The healing aspect is great for healing and surviving ONLY as it should be.
-
There is an issue with the Healer class however and its the uselessness of Holy Healer builds. I really really never liked it and would like it go to the purgatory forever, as it is very boring for me, however... Although i can be MH in most situations there are cases (Fractal and some Astral bosses) where a healer dps must be ranged. That means the Holy Healer must be made viable again even if we never ever want to use it, because we have to use it sometimes. It just has to be made decent, not Mage level dps in my opinion.

Thank you very much for these changes and cudos to everyone that read this.

Bu konuyu değerlendir