You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, May 2nd 2016, 2:44pm

Bard PVE DPS builds!

Hello,

I am going to share 3 PVE DPS builds I made where the first is Aspect of assault pure DPS build and the other 2 are Aspect of support DPS support builds.

Before I start,I'd like to introduce myself:

I am Hilver (level 64 atm) Kanian Great Skald-F2P server-Guild:FateOfOneNation..I didn't play this for a year or 2 already and used to play since max was level 55 and tbh,I see much has changed.
I also had this bard PVE guide back then (just putting it here if anyone would like to check my old work though it is already way out of date but you might find its concept inspiring):
http://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pag…ad&threadID=562

Now it's time I get to the point:

PVE Aspect of Assault pure DPS build:

http://www.allodswiki.ru/calc#!9!333..32…oe/KUDUMDPI!a/B

Notes:

-Regarding talents,Acoustic barrier and Resonance barrier are optional as well as Lullaby,Overture and Romance so if you feel those points would be more useful somewhere else,feel free to change them.

-Regarding rubies,if you want the stamina rubies,feel free to remove Improvisation (tempo regeneration) rubies or solo and requiem rubies but bear in mind that removing any of these would directly or indirectly hurt your tempo regeneration and consequentially hurting your DPS abit..
The build is pretty squishy without the stamina rubies though so its a trade and you need to choose what suits you best according to your personal preference.

PVE Aspect of Support DPS support builds:

1-March Build:

http://www.allodswiki.ru/calc#!9!333..313..13.3..3....3....1.....3.....3.!abpg/KECNGDWCF!a/BQFTZMD!ixunxjzm/VSERINZO

Notes:

-Regarding talents,I had to give up my solo max rank to get max rank buffs since this is support build.
If you want disharmony rank 3 talent,you can get your requiem to rank 1 and get disharmony to 3 instead as well as removing resonance barrier.
Acoustic barrier and Resonance barrier are optional so feel free to remove them and use their points to get rank 2 Solo or something else.

-Regarding rubies,you can remove solo and requiem rubies to get vitality rubies and last March ruby.

-I got March talent to max with almost all of its rubies as it does offer alot of support (a good heal specially in aspect of support,a buff to allies or a debuff to enemies) and it also makes you less squishy and offers additional AOE (though its damage is not that good compared to Requiem and most other AOEs)...It's up to you if you would like to remove it along with its rubies and get more damage (personal preference).

2-Dance of Shadows build:

http://www.allodswiki.ru/calc#!9!333..31…unxjzm/IVBYWZCP

Notes:

-Same as March support build but uses dance of shadows instead to increase chords' damage output using ball of shadows.

I might add PVP builds later but I am still working on them atm.

Feel free to criticize,ask questions or leave feedback politely..I do appreciate it.

Thanks for your time and good luck!
Hilver level 60 Kanian great skald.

This post has been edited 7 times, last edit by "Hilver" (May 9th 2016, 8:34pm) with the following reason: Added 1 more Aspect of Support build.

Saturday, May 7th 2016, 11:50pm

Darthonat

Beginner

links will not open :O

Sunday, May 8th 2016, 2:05pm

links will not open :O
Odd..They still open for me.
Anyway,I added images for the builds in case you still can't open links.

Sunday, May 8th 2016, 4:58pm

allodswiki was down for maintenance yesterday, that's why they wouldn't open

Sunday, May 8th 2016, 10:50pm

Darthonat

Beginner

I see now thanks Hilver :)

Sunday, May 8th 2016, 11:11pm

Gramarye

Professional

Actually theres no point using DB, SB and FB as Support. Unlike Aspect of asssault there are no rubies supporting the use of all three abilities. According to my Testings DB deals the most Damage per Tempo spent, FB probably got some use for instant dmg but I see no point in using SB.

March also doesnt seem worth using to me because both the dmg and the heal ist just worth it in situations with a lot grouped playeds like AoD or some bg-modes. The random buff isn required either if yourcritical damage reaches certain levels.
Instead I suggest you to use some defensive skills like bloodlust-buff and accoustic barrier at r3 for the whole group. Lullaby and Fear could also be nice in some situations.

For PvE spec you can spent your additional in increasing physical dmg since it still helps dissharmony, solo and cresendo.

Monday, May 9th 2016, 11:41am

Actually theres no point using DB, SB and FB as Support. Unlike Aspect of asssault there are no rubies supporting the use of all three abilities. According to my Testings DB deals the most Damage per Tempo spent, FB probably got some use for instant dmg but I see no point in using SB.

March also doesnt seem worth using to me because both the dmg and the heal ist just worth it in situations with a lot grouped playeds like AoD or some bg-modes. The random buff isn required either if yourcritical damage reaches certain levels.
Instead I suggest you to use some defensive skills like bloodlust-buff and accoustic barrier at r3 for the whole group. Lullaby and Fear could also be nice in some situations.

For PvE spec you can spent your additional in increasing physical dmg since it still helps dissharmony, solo and cresendo.
Using the 3 is to increase buff duration yet it would be fine if you want to remove SB since it is the least damage..I actually removed it on my PVP support spec since I was in need for points but I couldn't find any better use for these rubies except for stamina rubies may be?

March is good filler skill and its heal is far better in aspect of support though its damage is not that great and also with the ruby,it gives extra buff to allies or debuff to enemies so its for overall support as well as extra sustain and you can remove it if you'd like..

I'd like to say I actually put that build there for level 60 so if I wanna calculate it for level 70,it should be like 2 additional talent points and 2 additional rubies so I can get lullaby,overture or barrier still if I want to though they are not of big priority for me in PVE.

Defensive buffs use different skills to get higher duration and normally people value offensive stuff over defensive because,the faster the boss dies the merrier so I personally would prefer to focus 1 type of buffs either defensive or aggressive.

Physical damage rubies are aspect of assault only..In my aspect of assault build,I'd like to get them but I am afraid I won't have enough rubies to get the job done unless I sacrifice some tempo rubies..
I try to compare and find tempo rubies to be more valuable since they serve almost all skills while physical damage rubies serve like 2 skills only because,I already got the disease damage rubies.

I have been using that aspect of assault build the most in leveling etc and I am quite satisfied with it so far..Worst thing about is that it is abit squishy with no sustain (no heal) except for bloodlust but once I got stamina rubies,its pretty fine specially if I use barrier as well.

I think our gameplay styles and methods of building just vary which is pretty fine and normal.

Thanks for criticism and feedback.. ^^

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Hilver" (May 9th 2016, 11:49am)

Monday, May 9th 2016, 1:19pm

I see now thanks Hilver :)
No problem.

@Nova

That explains..Thanks for info.