You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, May 10th 2016, 9:38am

KenanReyiz

Intermediate

• "KenanReyiz" has been banned
  • "KenanReyiz" started this thread

2. Best Guild In Game !

This week we are second guild in domi. İ am very happy for that. Now we are the best guild in empire side and second best guild in game :thumbup: TDD POWER !

We are waiting you ;)

İf you want more information about our guild you should visit our topic <-

F2P Sunucusu Piranalar Birliği Define Avcısı

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "KenanReyiz" (May 10th 2016, 9:45am)

Tuesday, May 10th 2016, 9:45am

Avarice is #1 in domi with literally only one (1) group. Can't really brag being strong or not with Domi.

Tuesday, May 10th 2016, 9:48am

KenanReyiz

Intermediate

Avarice is #1 in domi with literally only one (1) group. Can't really brag being strong or not with Domi.

Avarice is the strongest guild in game i know but we was worst guild. We spend so much labor for be strong. Being first is so normal for you but being second is very good new for us in 2 mounth. And i think the most important thing is Domi for ranking.

Tuesday, May 10th 2016, 9:51am

Being first is so normal for you
Actually this is the first time we've been #1 with ONE GROUP. I guess that says something about the state of the server.
You're doing pretty good with your guild Kenan, but Domi just simply isn't the thing to measure success with right now.
Be first guild to down HM Fractal and then we're talking. ;)

Tuesday, May 10th 2016, 9:53am

KenanReyiz

Intermediate

Okay we will try but i cant promise because you are 2 or 3 year guild but we are 3 month guild ... (sorry for bad english) İt is easier for you.

Tuesday, May 10th 2016, 10:00am

Avarice is the strongest guild in game i know but we was worst guild. We spend so much labor for be strong. Being first is so normal for you but being second is very good new for us in 2 mounth.

What Gibe is saying, the whole group dominion was a clown fiesta. We made tons of mistakes which should've cost us games, a player recently changed class and I never really played as DPS before in PvP. We literally had one group signed up the whole times and ended up as first spot - this shouldn't happen unless nobody cares about group dominion at all.

You might consider this as an achievement, but trust me it's more about group dominions not having any matchmaking system whatsoever. We fought mostly Utopie and Insidious teams (their main and/or only parties? I don't even know), thus you got to fight the smaller guilds. If you've been a little less luckier, you could've ended up having all your fights against us, Utopie or Insidious - or all of those if you had more than one party.

I'm not trying to belittle your guild, but last week's group dominion was neither a good place nor the good time to show how good a guild is.
Stargazer - P2P League
Hiren - P2P Empire

Tuesday, May 10th 2016, 10:29am

KenanReyiz

Intermediate

We was lucky yes. But we will see after this week are we still lucky or strong.

Wednesday, May 11th 2016, 9:58pm

KenanReyiz

Intermediate

Being first is so normal for you
Actually this is the first time we've been #1 with ONE GROUP. I guess that says something about the state of the server.
You're doing pretty good with your guild Kenan, but Domi just simply isn't the thing to measure success with right now.
Be first guild to down HM Fractal and then we're talking. ;)
We beat you (AVARİCE) , we won domi . what will you say for this gibe ? Are we lucky ? And Umm you talking about fractal right ?. Yeah we will finish fractal in hard mode np

Wednesday, May 11th 2016, 10:08pm

We beat you (AVARİCE) , we won domi . what will you say for this gibe ? Are we lucky ? And Umm you talking about fractal right ?. Yeah we will finish fractal in hard mode np

I can't tell for sure, but this is a joke, right? Right?
Stargazer - P2P League
Hiren - P2P Empire

Wednesday, May 11th 2016, 10:42pm

Lioo

Professional

Occupation: Software Developer, Allods Online Moderator, Cloud Pirates Moderator

@Hiren, TDD won the Raid Domi as defender against Avarice. But about Fractal.. well i dunno...
Forum Code Of ConductGeneral Game RulesAccount Ownership RulesSupport Staff

• Subscribe to my Gaming or Anime YouTube Channel • Visit me on MAL

Wednesday, May 11th 2016, 11:05pm

@Hiren, TDD won the Raid Domi as defender against Avarice. But about Fractal.. well i dunno...

Happen to have a screen from the actual fight results as well?
Personally I was working at the time, but looking back on the chat logs I can hardly believe Avarice had anywhere close to a full raid when attacking.
I'm also pretty confident nobody of those I usually play with were online at the time.

Make of that what you will, if you consider that a proof of victory then congratulations for beating "Avarice".
Stargazer - P2P League
Hiren - P2P Empire

Wednesday, May 11th 2016, 11:16pm

KenanReyiz

Intermediate

Ahaha stargazer i think you will say so much "Is it joke right Right?" "I cant belive that.. how happened " :)

Wednesday, May 11th 2016, 11:25pm

Quoted

Happen to have a screen from the actual fight results as well?

not salty or anything, just want to see

Wednesday, May 11th 2016, 11:29pm

KenanReyiz

Intermediate

Wednesday, May 11th 2016, 11:35pm

Buuhuu

Intermediate

We (Insidious) didn't even fight - so freeloot for us :/. We looked on our friend lists and could tell that many key-members of Avarice weren't even online or were afk during the dominion fights. I suppose there were around 6-8 players in attacking raid? Just Ava or TDD can tell, but this week is really unreliable to rate on the "best" guilds. Anyway gz for rank2 and defending your allod :)

Edit: Yep as you see just 7 players and not even the main forces :/
BAUA POWA!

Wednesday, May 11th 2016, 11:39pm

KenanReyiz

Intermediate

We (Insidious) didn't even fight - so freeloot for us :/. We looked on our friend lists and could tell that many key-members of Avarice weren't even online or were afk during the dominion fights. I suppose there were around 6-8 players in attacking raid? Just Ava or TDD can tell, but this week is really unreliable to rate on the "best" guilds. Anyway gz for rank2 and defending your allod :)

Edit: Yep as you see just 7 players and not even the main forces :/
Yes they were 7 pl but important thing is result and ty.

Thursday, May 12th 2016, 12:04pm

Judging from your text I assume you took my words as an offense. I tried to be very clear, but I guess that wasn't enough. What do I say to this? Read my older posts on this thread, my opinion has not changed. Are you lucky? No. Are you far from self aware? yes. In my opinion Fractal HM is the only challenge left in the game. Clear it and I will be impressed no matter what. Win Domis against AFK guilds, I couldn't care less.

Thursday, May 12th 2016, 12:22pm

KenanReyiz

Intermediate

AFK guilds ?? We fought with you and you were not afk... We fought with insidious they were not afk. We fought with ze beer they were not afk. Are you sure ? You defeated. Now you are making big drama ...

Thursday, May 12th 2016, 12:28pm

AFK guilds ?? We fought with you and you were not afk... We fought with insidious they were not afk. We fought with ze beer they were not afk. Are you sure ? You defeated. Now you are making big drama ...

Please forgive Gibe for being so salty. He's still feeling hurt from being beaten so hard in dominion.
Stargazer - P2P League
Hiren - P2P Empire

Thursday, May 12th 2016, 12:41pm

We had 7 out of 24 people needed online. That is like barely over 25%. Might as well call that afk. I ask you to read my second post on this thread please. The whole point of me talking here is that I find it absurd to say someone is best/worst/whatever at domi in this state of the game. If this is something you can't understand, I don't know what to say. It is almost like Utopie bragging to be the best guild after 6 months into a patch when everyone has already left. :thumbup:

Rate this thread