Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

yes i tested them and they are great :thumbup:
with mercs its also still possible, they still do the job for free after a few minutes

but gaining teal gear is not possbile atm as it requires raids if i understood correct
so i could get orange gear just to be stuck there while others get teal

this makes it attractive to just let it be in general
but if you say garing generates gold... what do you mean exactly? selling the gearpieces that are not fitting?
i will take a closer look then on how much gold/min it gives :)

Achilles

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Novograd Guardian

• Nachricht senden

I can't say I'm making gold while gearing. After spending all of my keys and selling the drops from astral all of that or most of the gold gets spent on the high price of crafting materials to make tools.
Achilles | Mage | Avarice
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌───────────────────────────────▐
▌█▀█─█─█─▀█▀─▀█▀─█─█─█─█─█▀█─▀█▀▐
▌█▀▄─█─█──█───█──█▀█─█─█─█▀▄──█─▐
▌▀▀▀─▀▀▀──▀───▀──▀─▀─▀▀▀─▀─▀──▀─▐
▌───────────────────────────────▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

I can't say I'm making gold while gearing. After spending all of my keys and selling the drops from astral all of that or most of the gold gets spent on the high price of crafting materials to make tools.

This exactly.

Developers themselves admitted that the price of the vendor materials required to make the tools is way too high and cut it in 3 or 4 with the 7.1 patch.

This scroll will upgrade your gear to the next rarity, keeping the efficacy percentage.
As opposed to crafting a new epic which will have around 60% efficacy.

This is incorrect. I used scroll on 100/100 blue item. got 83/70 epic item. This item is useless confirmed. Sure it kept the right stats, but you're gonna transmute anyway.

This scroll will upgrade your gear to the next rarity, keeping the efficacy percentage.
As opposed to crafting a new epic which will have around 60% efficacy.

This is incorrect. I used scroll on 100/100 blue item. got 83/70 epic item. This item is useless confirmed. Sure it kept the right stats, but you're gonna transmute anyway.
what a really good scroll ... Good to know thanks

Frakkerz

Schüler

• »Frakkerz« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: Slayer of Imps

• Nachricht senden

Yes as mentioned as above, the guide was wrong in saying that you kept the efficacy %, it was discovered by a friendly guild member yesterday that this was clearly not the case.

The guide has been updated.

Aragpol

Anfänger

Beruf: play Allods

• Nachricht senden

Noob question

I don't understand the point of leveling your profession and crafting Tools (soooo expensive) if you can buy them from NPC for 34 gold, what am I missing there ??
:( :) :( :) :) :( :) :) :) :( :) :) :) :) ...

I don't understand the point of leveling your profession and crafting Tools (soooo expensive) if you can buy them from NPC for 34 gold, what am I missing there ??

Using better tools gives you more material out of the same amount of keys.

There's three possible amounts of material you can get, first (lowest value) is what you get when using green vendor tools, second is using crafted tools (blue/epic/legend/fabled quality restricts what you can disassemble) and third (highest) value is what you get when using Dominion tools.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dala« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized)

Pochtron

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Quitted

• Nachricht senden

Dala : that's true for P2P server. On F2P server you can also buy fabled tools in boutique for 3 crystals each, which may be cheaper than crafting tools at some point. We'll see how it goes when 7.1 hits if they reduce the cost of crafting tools.

Anyway, use NPC tools to disassemble gear if you want (for dust) and keep best tools for Combat Parts / Reinforced Combat Parts : this resource is limited by keys. Remember you also can buy fabled tools for BG currency.
Dust is theorically infinite since you get some with HH on allods/distortions.

Weaponsmithing

Where can I get this item?

Where can I get this item?

You buy it from the Weaponsmith trainer NPC. Price is pretty nasty though.

uncursing green 71 items with high (>90%) efficacy - weapons work nice, necklace too.

how do you uncurse the green items?
Dilios
XadaganianAvenger

Dream teamgb

Pochtron

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Quitted

• Nachricht senden

I think you need a blue uncurse scroll for it. But i would not recommend it anymore, scroll prices have changed since this post was made.

Depending on the number of keys you have, asking for a lift to a higher sector (if close to 14) or getting the crafted epics would be a better idea. A few epics or leggy drops will help you to reach 57 or 66k quite fast.

ok thanks, i'm atm stuck at 56662 equipment level and i'm full 71 green with only shield 70 green, even after i got new 71 pieces of equip the rating didn't change at all ?(
Dilios
XadaganianAvenger

Dream teamgb

Update For Level 73 Gear Available With 7.1 Patch

so with level 73 gear available...
as someone with blue purple and orange gear; in summary below 65500

what is smarter to do? "discard" the old gear, go full green level 73 and from there go up to blue and then purple, or "finish" the available gear to full orange and then change it to level 73 purple?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized)

Frakkerz

Schüler

• »Frakkerz« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: Slayer of Imps

• Nachricht senden

I cannot confirm your "best" course of action but i can provide you with information and you can decide for yourself.

Here is a list of gearscore for 100%/100% efficacy gears, some are slightly inaccurate but only by 2-3%.

Your gear is composed of
10x Crafted
5x Dropped
1x Primary (or combined 1h+oh)
1x Secondary

I hope this lets you calculate what you need to do.

"-" means it is impossible to get this patch.
"?" means no one has it yet.