You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 11:48am

AND to make things worst i already have lvl 29 Engineer on P2P server on same email account that i use to login to gpotato ...
Drakeos - Empire Engineer

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 11:49am

When GPotato sort your account out, then you'll need to create a NEW my.com account for your old characters then.
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 11:56pm

Gpotato hasnt gotten back to me yet ...

Monday, March 24th 2014, 10:48pm

Oh UPDATE: Did email them and said they dont want to help me cause they don't handle Allods Online anymore and asked me to come here instead .... how rude are they even my account is having problem and i cant still transfer (even sumbitted screenshots of it and still said nah we cant help you we dont deal with "Allods Online" ... this pissed me off big time ...

Monday, March 24th 2014, 10:49pm

I'm really not sure what to suggest, as that error is clearly on the gpotato side. :(

Monday, March 24th 2014, 10:54pm

correct and the email sent to me is :

"Dear Player,

Thank you for contacting Customer Support regarding Allods Online account transfer.

Please bear in mind that we cannot assist you further in any issues regarding Allods Online, as the support of the game has been transfered to its developer on March 18th 2014.
All issues have to be addressed to Mail.ru / My.com
http://en.allods.com/contact

We wish you all the best and good luck!

Kind regards,
Your gPotato Customer Support Team"

Monday, March 24th 2014, 11:03pm

I'd go back to them with the following:

"
I appreciate that gpotato no longer support Allods Online, however, the issue I am experiencing is being generated by http://en.gpotato.com/transfer/allods.aspx which is a gpotato site, and so still under your databases, and therefore you would be able to assist with this.

"

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 4:13am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

getting fixed

the problem is getting fixed they sent me email saying they can fix it dont know why they sent email but it pretty much says theres 2 options
opt 1: keep ur account but have no chars
opt2: they keep duplicate of account and u get all ur chars and belongings and u start a new my.com and can play again

bit of no brainer but now have sent a email so waiting to here back from that hopefully its not another 5 or 6 days before its fixed but they are working on it.

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 10:21am

the problem is getting fixed they sent me email saying they can fix it dont know why they sent email but it pretty much says theres 2 options
opt 1: keep ur account but have no chars
opt2: they keep duplicate of account and u get all ur chars and belongings and u start a new my.com and can play again

bit of no brainer but now have sent a email so waiting to here back from that hopefully its not another 5 or 6 days before its fixed but they are working on it.
lucky you, I'm jealous.

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 11:56am

They emailed me back AGAIN saying SAME thing i posted as before ... stupid fking gpotato support

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 3:26pm

Airaay

Beginner

I still have this problem with transfering.."You do not need to transfer your account because you have never played Allods."

I have sendt a ticket to gpotato yesterday and got a reply to day with the same answer as Dylan flemming did get.. :huh:

correct and the email sent to me is :

"Dear Player,

Thank you for contacting Customer Support regarding Allods Online account transfer.

Please bear in mind that we cannot assist you further in any issues regarding Allods Online, as the support of the game has been transfered to its developer on March 18th 2014.
All issues have to be addressed to Mail.ru / My.com
http://en.allods.com/contact

We wish you all the best and good luck!

Kind regards,
Your gPotato Customer Support Team"

and now i am stuck with the question "what should i do next?"... maybe send a another ticket hopeing for the best. 8|

?(
level 55 healer, level 47 Bard.

Airaay: I not really a gamer but i enjoy playing games once in a while. ^^

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 4:36am

*bump* help ?

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 5:05am

Airaay

Beginner

I wish i could help but sadly i cant becouse i have the same problem. :S or at least something similar.

*bump* help ?
Eh.. :| Anyone please help us! ^^

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 8:13am

I really don't think that anyone here can help =(

Hopefully someone from the new team may be able to do something on your behalf, but this really does look to be on gpotatos end.

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 2:25pm

Same problem here,trying to transfer from NA,but can't because it says that message.

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 2:38pm

Hi,

For those who have the message :
Did you stop Allods for a long time ?
Are you absolutly sure about your account id ?

I ask because i know some players that sometimes come back after a while, and are surprised not to find any char on their account. After a few questions, it turned that it was the wrong account, their chars were on another account.

So maybe you had a second account where your chars are, and that you play Allods with ?

I'm just asking, not telling you this is the problem :).
Try to really think about it.

Good luck anyway, i have no idea, only support team can help now (gpotato or my.com) :/.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 4:00pm

Airaay

Beginner

Heey Gladia.
I'm pretty sure my ID is correct.
Yes i have stop playing allods for a while but not for a very long time, i was online in January or was it december i think. i know it was at least beetween them.
and yes i have or should i say i had a other account but it have a completly diffrent ID. :|

Hi,

For those who have the message :
Did you stop Allods for a long time ?
Are you absolutly sure about your account id ?

I ask because i know some players that sometimes come back after a while, and are surprised not to find any char on their account. After a few questions, it turned that it was the wrong account, their chars were on another account.

So maybe you had a second account where your chars are, and that you play Allods with ?

I'm just asking, not telling you this is the problem :).
Try to really think about it.

Good luck anyway, i have no idea, only support team can help now (gpotato or my.com) :/.

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 4:07pm

Has your other account migrated successfully?

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 5:44pm

Airaay

Beginner

For some reason i... cant even log into that one i think i maybe have the wrong password or the wrong username.

I not sure i been on it after september 2013. :'/ I will try to figure it out later. :'))

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 9:38pm

My Gpotato account is same one i used long ago and still doesnt work and they havent responded me back ....