You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, May 5th 2016, 10:07am

Pets - race and gender locked?

Hey!

Strongly considering trying this game for the first time, seeing some things that sound really nice. Sub server sounds like the best option but I'm confused. The wiki is very outdated and googling doesn't give me answers.

Pets are race locked, correct? I see some races with undead pets and others with cats and dogs.

Does the Sub server still have alternate pet appearances?
Here's the picture I found, the dragon seems really cute. But the wiki says males get bears and females get lynx, so do I need to play a male instead?

It's confusing because I saw a male orc with this new dryad style pet when the wiki states lynx = female players.

I'm just really confused =(

Thursday, May 5th 2016, 10:25am

Hey welcome to allods.

Firstly I want to say wardens pet are gender locked. The picture you post there is a bear and cat. Those are kanian warden pets but male gets bear or female gets cat. Other 2 picture lizard (dragon) or cure girl are carnival mask (cash shop) item you can change your pet these things also you can make owl and hyena. Summoners side summoners have 3 pet (only 1 at time) 1 for tank 1 for blood maintain and 1 for dps. Their appearance cannot change like wardens pet. So some players got upset because they stuck with same looking pet forever.

Orc wardens have goblin as their pets
Kanians (M/F) Bear and Cat
Gibberlings Squirrel
Xadaganians German Sheperd aka DOG
Priden idk their pet is between Hyena and cat
poot poot poot poot poot... POOTIE!! YOU'VE BEEN POOTED!!!

Thursday, May 5th 2016, 10:35am

Thank you for the detailed reply!!

That's kinda depressing, because the males have the cool pets =(
It sounds like Empire needs more players anyway and both get a dog so might do that.

One more question then - if the masks are cash shop and P2P has no cash shop, are we unable to get them?
Can the masks be applied to any pet or is it also gender locked?

Thursday, May 5th 2016, 11:07am

if the masks are cash shop and P2P has no cash shop, are we unable to get them?
We can get them with gold.

Friday, May 20th 2016, 11:50am

see? that's why p2p is soo much better xD

Friday, May 20th 2016, 2:07pm

every warden can get the

Dragon
Sylphe("cute girl")
Owl
Hyena

from the master of transformation (league -> elven-district / empire -> yaskers tower upper floor)

it replaces the DEFAULT pet of the warden
only this DEFAULT pet is locked to the sex & race of the char, the default pet were alrady listed
Orc wardens have goblin as their pets - male and female goblin have slight differences in look
Kanians (M/F) Bear and Cat

Gibberlings Squirrel

Xadaganians German Sheperd aka DOG

Priden idk their pet is between Hyena and cat- it looks like from iceage movie :P
so on both servers you can change the pet, on subscription buy the masks directly for gold,
on free server buy BC with gold and then masks or buy BC with $ and then masks

the undead pets are from summoners
summoner also has 3 pets, hellion (damage&tank), zombie/cadaver (only aoe damage since patch 7) and lurker (little damage but gives blood & heals with rubies)
these 3 look also different (also their 3 levels, so 9 appeareances in total for 1 race, plus every race has a different appeareance too, so kanian xadaganian elves and arisen)

Rate this thread