You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, May 3rd 2015, 7:20pm

Honorary Medal

How do you get more than one honorary medal? o3o A quest gave me one but I apparently can't/can't figure out how to repeat it. Thanks.

Sunday, May 3rd 2015, 7:51pm

Pochtron

Intermediate

If you want to redo the quest, you need to buy the blue booklet (Honor Papers) again from the event vendor. It will start a quest to collect 400 proofs + 1 more speech from Aidenus (yay !)

Sunday, May 3rd 2015, 8:14pm

If you want to redo the quest, you need to buy the blue booklet (Honor Papers) again from the event vendor. It will start a quest to collect 400 proofs + 1 more speech from Aidenus (yay !)

Oh that's right, I completely forgot about buying the booklet. xD I'm too stupid to play this game. :'D Thank you.

Monday, May 4th 2015, 2:01am

Pochtron

Intermediate

Don't worry. Took me a couple of days to find it out too :D

Sunday, May 8th 2016, 9:16am

dziwigor

Beginner

I know, od thread, but one question:

What can I do with "honorary medal" from quest "Peace! Labor! Spring!"?

description says "can be exchanged for may holiday gifts" but neither event related mobs nor "holiday comitee officials" have items to exchange/sell for that currency. event realted trader "Maya Styagina" uses another currency - "proof of exploit"

So - what can I do with "honorary medal"?

Sunday, May 8th 2016, 11:47am

i have the same question

it seems the "honorary medal" has no function at all

Sunday, May 8th 2016, 2:17pm

Gramarye

Professional

if I remember correctly they were previously used to get the costumes (flag cost 5 medals for example) Seems they forgot to remove the quest from the game.

Sunday, May 8th 2016, 2:46pm

Zavulona

Beginner

I hope there will be a fix for that. Wasting 400 proofs for a decorative but useless medal is not my preferred way of spending the May Holidays. ;)

Tuesday, May 10th 2016, 12:30pm

Wednesday, May 11th 2016, 2:56pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

Hey peeps,

Just letting you know that the issue should be resolved in the near future and that there will still be plenty of time to grind/use any currencies long before the end of the event. Will keep you posted if this changes and will also dig around for a list of honorary medal rewards while we get the NPC's to stop hiding from their duty, for the sake of planning.

Regards,
Mhul

Thursday, May 12th 2016, 2:50pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

Hey again,

While working on restoring the NPC, here's the item list.

Will provide English version once the fix is live.

Regards,
Mhul

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (May 12th 2016, 2:55pm)

Monday, May 16th 2016, 7:49pm

Pochtron

Intermediate

So what was the fix ? NPC disappeared for a few days, back again, still no honorary medal option ?

Friday, May 20th 2016, 3:48am

Mhuldoon

Professional

Hello,

The Empire NPC currency sells items for Honorary Medals now -- feel free to check them out.

Regarding the 'fix', the NPC reappeared before the actual fix, hence people may have thought it failed (when in-fact it simply hadn't happened yet). Can't speak for the League NPC but if you encounter any issues again (for either side), feel free to report them and we'll look into it.

Regards,
Mhul

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (May 20th 2016, 8:25am)

Friday, May 20th 2016, 2:45pm

just got things for the medals, thanks for looking into it! ^-^

Friday, May 20th 2016, 4:32pm

Vanadis

Beginner

It works on the Empire side. Thank you for your help! :)

Friday, May 20th 2016, 5:18pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

No problem guys,

Enjoy your new costumes and thanks for keeping us posted with the issues. Again, don't hesitate to report here if things go awry again. Given this happened a few times with the Anniversary Demon Hunter event, as well as the Lex event, it is no doubt a very unique & deeply buried issue we need to root out, so if you notice anything similar (even if unrelated to the May event), give us a call.

Regards,
Mhul

Saturday, May 21st 2016, 3:10am

Pochtron

Intermediate

Confirmed, works fine on League side too. Thanks for the feedback.

On a sidenote, funny the costumes cost less with Honorary Medal (400 signs) than before (600 signs). Can't complain :)

Rate this thread