Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

idunno93

Anfänger

• »idunno93« ist der Autor dieses Themas

• Nachricht senden

Cannot tab out of game while in full-screen mode

Whenever I try to ALT+TAB out of the game to minimize it, the game instantly maximizes again. This happens continuously which results in me being unable to minimize the game during full-screen mode.

My only solution to this is change the game to window mode, do whatever I had to do with the game minimized and then switch it back to full-screen mode. The problem comes when it's only to check a chat or change channels in a voice servers or something really simple. I could normally do this really quick in a matter of seconds. What I have to do now is move my character into a safe location, change the options, check, change back options, etc. which I can't really do all the time.

I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem and knows how to fix it? I really hope I'm not stuck with this forever ;(
Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity.
- Frank Leahy

ALT + ENTER = change fullscreen / windowmode without going into options

idunno93

Anfänger

• »idunno93« ist der Autor dieses Themas

• Nachricht senden

ALT + ENTER = change fullscreen / windowmode without going into options
u da mvp

(still wanna know if there's a fix ._.)
Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity.
- Frank Leahy

good it helped
(i do not have this problem, for me it works like before)