You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, May 25th 2016, 9:19pm

This game feels...donezo

Well like title says game feels done...like literaly done.New players will never like never be able to reach something.End game guilds recruit +10s people mostly.Also population is shit.A low tier WoW private server with tons of bugs and stupid stuff have more population than allods.and honestly for the same price u can play p2p u can play WoW witch is better like literaly better.
I am not just some low rune person but rly i tried to get my friends to play my game and they just asked me "Why should i play this where i can play random ass WoW private and have same amount of fun and not need a ton of farming and also easy do endgame content" I literay had no argument they were right...

So yea i guess we gonna let allods slowly sink?

Edint: i am bad at english

Wednesday, May 25th 2016, 10:01pm

in this game all you care about is joining an old (highlevel) guild? then you should consider rethinking you attitude as allods is more than doing that

from what i saw 8+ is fine btw not 10

if you were the guildleader of a large, progressorientated guild, would you like to get rookies or veterans? would you prefer strong or weak players? ;)

also, you are free to form your own guild and do it better

if your friends do not like this game thats their opinion, but it should not be a problem
i also have many friends who play other games than allods, but where does this matter now? playing is not all about socializing, its rather about enjoying yourself and doing what you enjoy

if wow is better, why do you bother posting here...?
i think wow is inferior to allods
no automove, no reincarnations, no lootpet, no materiallooter, etc etc (alone these thins are K.O. criteria for allods if there werent so many other things i dont want to list here cause it would take a lot of time, other threads already describe the riches of allods)
but this is not the topic

population is also good, there are more than enough players as we see it in high exchange and popping battlegrounds, crowded yaskers tower and novograd and even in levelingzones i always see a few rookies or reincarnations

this game shall be advertised more soon as i read some times now, one of these measurements will be promoting it via steam which is very widespread as it seems

so lets get constructive now... i will bring an example

-i criticize that pvp is way too fast now (shooterfeeling! once i target an enemy its almost dead and even full geared tanks die within 4 secons or so)
my suggestion would be to make players more endurable like we had it before 7.0 and braing back more efficient damage mitigation skills and heals over time

-my 2nd critique-point is far too much skills beeing limited to certain aspects which kills the diversity among builds now
my suggestion to solve that would be to simply unlock most of the rubies from aspects

what can you bring up?

Wednesday, May 25th 2016, 10:10pm

would you prefer strong or weak players? ;)
So a low tier rune players are weak and bad?
And population is shit compared to other games.

Ur just the pure fan boy.But the reality is this game is going down was slow b4 but after 7.0 is fast as fck

Wednesday, May 25th 2016, 10:22pm

There are other reason why you might not get into a big guild, namely, attitude.

Wednesday, May 25th 2016, 10:32pm

as i like to play alone mostly, i prefer NO players; allods is my break from RL which has too much social interaction already in my personal case...

but if that would be different, it would depend on what are my goals

if i would run a (hardcore?) progress-orientated guild with priority of winning in dominion, doing raids (in the best case as server1st!) i would prefer strong players ofc (strenght = gear, items & knowledge)
i would accept applications and would pick the best, then try to achieve things with them

if i would run a non(hardcore)-progress orientated guild i would accept eveyone who is willing to join the guild and has basic competence
i would not care about runes or gear as active players improve these over time from themselves anyway

btw this improvement is the keyfeature, because if you "just play the game" at some time you will become very strong anyway and thus even able to participate in (hardcore)progressions

about population, how exactly is is beneficial if there were 92347029835702593 more players? please elaborate!
in the case of allods it would primary raise the exchangerate
battlegrounds would not pop more often for example

quantity is not always superior to quality

i became a fan of allods while playing it over a long time and comparing it to other games which were all inferior, so it earned this place in my heart rightfully :love:
i am glad i found this game
the reality is this game gives a lot of fun, joy and pleasure to many players every day, otherwise we would not spend time (and for some, even money) on it

again, if you dont like the game anyway, why bother posting? :rolleyes:

Wednesday, May 25th 2016, 11:00pm

Katerina

Trainee

Hello,

I understand your feeling about Allods. Anyway, it's maybe the most CS-oriented game I've ever seen. If you want to play, you must CS, that's all. You can't do anything about it, so if you or your friends aren't motivated to play, just give up.

About the game, well, it's true that it's not really worth to play since a long time if you don't CS a lot. The population is very low yes, as they are mostly players who like to have a huge advantage over others, but they are also players with less CS. It's wrong to think that guilds recruit mostly 10+ players. I saw talented players in many guilds with 8 runes. Sure, they have not the advantage of many CS players, but they are great. You know, they are so many bad players with 11+ runes, and I remember the old patches like 47-55 where they were so lost. Now, the game is very easy so you don't see so much the difference between a good or a bad player, but anyway.

If you enjoy the game, play a good build and you'll be competitive. Your friends too.

Thursday, May 26th 2016, 11:09am

maryoosh

Beginner

I understand your feeling about Allods. Anyway, it's maybe the most CS-oriented game I've ever seen. If you want to play, you must CS, that's all. You can't do anything about it, so if you or your friends aren't motivated to play, just give up.
not true. depends what is your point of playing. am playing this game for few years already and i can say that u can play it completely for free. u can do astral, raids and other activities. but surely u will not be on top.

Thursday, May 26th 2016, 1:05pm

Katerina

Trainee

Hello,

Yes, I mean if you want to be competitive in PVP, you must CS, you have no choice. Except if you have an op class, it can be good with only 8-9 runes. Otherwise yes, you don't need 11+ runes to play in PVE.

Thursday, May 26th 2016, 2:08pm

Let me share my adventure with allods. I played many mmos that i reach end game and do end game raids. 1 day a game magazine gave me a cd. That was allods online. The first time i played it was shocking. Game was pretty fun. I keep played until i realize cash shop is become a necessity. I quit and keep play other games but i always find myself coming back to allods. Today still im not an end game player to allods. Yes i also think that allods is rotting slowly or fast. Thats not allods fault it is the company that tries to milk allods. Within true hands this game can compete with wow or other games.
poot poot poot poot poot... POOTIE!! YOU'VE BEEN POOTED!!!

Thursday, May 26th 2016, 4:04pm

azalin71

Trainee

Hello,

Yes, I mean if you want to be competitive in PVP, you must CS, you have no choice. Except if you have an op class, it can be good with only 8-9 runes. Otherwise yes, you don't need 11+ runes to play in PVE.
You are wrong.
You have a choice to not CS, and you can be competitive in PvP without CS.
We have in our guild several completely free to play players and some of those are participating in the champion fights and are doing well.
Also you dont need to CS to get 11s - but youll have to do a lot of farming.
Araanahn - Kanian Crusader - Warsong guild

Thursday, May 26th 2016, 4:07pm

maryoosh

Beginner

Within true hands this game can compete with wow or other games.
well yea... this is russian game, target of devs is mostly russian players and servers. they dont care about problems and sugestions that u give them from this non-russian forum. never saw a sugestion/issue/problem answered/fixed by devs (or it wasnt noticed by me), ppl who writing here on forums and trying to talk to devs most likely talkin to a hand (like in mask movie). guy who is leading advertisment of this server should be fired. game with such potential, did u saw any advertisment anywhere?

Thursday, May 26th 2016, 4:25pm

Katerina

Trainee

@Azalin : I know it perfectly well, I was in Warsong too, you know? :-p

You can be good without a lot of CS. But you'll never reach the efficiency of a 11+ player and you'll never be really competitive. That's why some players like Krazyheart, that I think were really good, were struggling against "good" groups with a good cs.

For farming 11+ runes, well, it will take an enormous time. I don't like this kind of sentence, because it's completely false. Only players who don't have a life will do this. So, this is irrelevant.

It's not only about runes. It's about every CS items that make a player very efficient. When I say competitive, I mean you must have a minimum of cs in order to fight against 11+ groups with good cs and skills.

Oh, and the fact that F2P players are participating in champion fights doesn't mean anything. It's all about the spots and keys classes that are needed. I don't think you'll take people with 7-8 runes instead of 11+ players when they are avalaible x).

Show me a fight of a player with 8 runes against some Warsongs or Minc with good cs, and we'll see. Oh, and I mean, against a player with average-good pvp skills, at least.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Katerina" (May 26th 2016, 4:38pm)

Friday, May 27th 2016, 10:01am

azalin71

Trainee

You can be good without a lot of CS.
Yes!

Quoted

For farming 11+ runes, well, it will take an enormous time. I don't like this kind of sentence, because it's completely false. Only players who don't have a life will do this. So, this is irrelevant.
Irrelevant?!
This whole discussion could be deemed irrellevant.

If there were no players who spend thousands of dollars on this game, then it would stop existing.

Being on top is a combination of having best gear and playing the game well. If you have better gear, the need for playing well is less important. If you play well, then you have less need for gear. In "the clash of the titans" you need to be good in both aspects to win. In close to equal gear matchups the teams who plays best will most often win.

Having best gear is a combination of how much time you spend ingame and how much money youre willing to spend. If you have tons of time you dont need to spend money, if you have tons of money you dont need to spend much time.
Playing the game well is complex. It requires you to think about mechanics, practise your skills, be able to react to the situation, build your character well for the situation, take advantage of the aspects where youre best. For certain you cannot buy this part.
Its that simple.

Quoted

Oh, and I mean, against a player with average-good pvp skills, at least.
There! You pointed out one of the biggest the flaws of this discussion.
You start out by saying, you can buy the win. But then you agree, that it takes skill to win.
I agree, that those who have good skill, tons of money and time enough to gear up fast have an advantage.

Quoted

Show me a fight of a player with 8 runes against some Warsongs or Minc with good cs, and we'll see.
But youre not being fair to the discussion when asking for 8 runes. Several of our non-cashshoppers have 9+ runes. And comparing to WS and MINCs party is also adding a lot of skill. In a match with equal skill then gear will always be decisive.

If you have all the time you want, then you can also be on top in Allods.
Allods gives versatility. It gives the casual players a chance to be join the sub-top battle, by paying for the games existance. It gives room for those who dont pay to be on top. And most importantly it requires skill to win.
Araanahn - Kanian Crusader - Warsong guild

Friday, May 27th 2016, 1:19pm

Pochtron

Intermediate

Here it comes : http://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pag…&threadID=10969

This is pretty much the end of "competitiveness" for one kind of player you describe Ara, guess which one ?
Sorry to say, but only a very few of the non-CSer will get their hands on this kind of stuff (and the upcoming upgrades, ofc).

Have fun with your toy while it lasts, gents.

Friday, May 27th 2016, 2:19pm

IAmGroot

Professional

I don't have the money to throw at this game like I used to...
So yeah......I'm finally going to say I agree with you guys...
This sucks :( :thumbdown:

Friday, May 27th 2016, 5:00pm

Katerina

Trainee

@Azalin : No, it's irrelevant because only few players who don't have a life will spend hours and hours every day in order to get cs items. Runes, carnifex, stats, rubies, talents points... Cs events are endless. You can buy everything with only gold, it's true. But I want to see you buying items that cost more than 18M gold, with only farming.

Yes, I don't think that cs makes everything. After all, they were and will always be a lot of bad players with high CS. But don't be delusional : The game is even easier at 7.0 and there is not "skill" anymore since a long time in the game. Skill is less needed and the most important things now are gear and CS.

I think that you can be good without CS. But that doesn't mean that you'll be competitive. There is a difference, yes.

I was talking about 8 runes because I wanted to make you understand that players with low CS can't be competitive against the 11+ parties in Pvp, that's all, regardless of their skill. They are good warsongs with low cs, good minc with low cs, as in every guild. I don't deny that. But it's not enough to be competitive against big cs. And the most part of the PVP players have a very good CS now.

I'm an objective person, unlike what you think ^^'. I always had a very good cs and I recognize that you can only be a real pvp player now if you have high CS.

Friday, May 27th 2016, 9:01pm

mediaaa

Trainee

Are u aware that today u need 4years of everyday farming 4+ hours just to get pat5 and lv8 rune? are u fre**ing nuts?
this game died in 2011. deal with it.

<snip>
sss

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (May 28th 2016, 12:33am)

Friday, May 27th 2016, 10:33pm

When i saw the monolight armor i am am feeling even more of quiting :D.Like this is going even more p2w...

Saturday, May 28th 2016, 12:53am

Mhuldoon

Professional

<snip>
Please refrain from insulting people spending money however they please when it comes to Allods (or any game, for that matter). It is everyone's individual decision what they do with their money, and these forums won't be used as a paintbrush to insult any type of person for doing so, whether paying lots, or none at all (also important).

Keep this discussion wholesome, folks. I get that it can be a very passionate topic with glaringly different viewpoints you may wish to defend - but it's not hard to keep it respectful along the way.

Regards,
Mhul

Saturday, May 28th 2016, 3:40am

To be honest the monolith armor isn't that game breaking as people think it is. Sure at first when you read it and see everyone else getting it you might overreact, but in actual pvp there is little added bonus, apart from 1 mil shield when max level and dmg reduction below 50%. Dont be afraid of this armor! think of it as if its really worth to spend 200+ dollars on a 1mil shield :D :D :D :D :D