You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, May 30th 2016, 2:35am

List of weakened items from shop...

as there are again and again complaints regarding the improvements from the shop i made up a list of items which lost in strenght over time... this should be told too...

- Purple scroll of commander (manareg is gone as there is no more mana; classresources do NOT get refilled)
- Purple inventos handbook (manareg is gone as there is no more mana; classresources do NOT get refilled)
- purple carnifex (as dragontearskills are no longer affected? bug?)
- Blue carnifex (as mana is gone, like above, now refills HP too)
- Green carnifex (as bloodlust makes the lifereg matter less)
- additional statpoints & rubies (as class-reworks allow great builds even with only few of them unlike before)
- dragontears (can be used much more seldom due to very high dragontear-skill cds)
- martyrskill which breaks cc (as ccs happen much more often now due to new talents)
- martyrskill which regens energy/mana (as mana is gone and the few resources regained from it are less worth than the mana was, plus enhanced manareg!)
- sealed fountain of life (as proficiency now is the only useful stat to go in 99% of cases anyway + other new stats cant be filled with these points)
- larger bag (as mobs drop far less loot now)

Monday, May 30th 2016, 8:16am

If you're not asking money for doing this, you're seriously doing something wrong with your life.
Stargazer - P2P League
Hiren - P2P Empire

Monday, May 30th 2016, 12:07pm

If you're not asking money for doing this, you're seriously doing something wrong with your life.

could also say that regarding all the complaining-threads regarding improvements in the game... and all the trashtalk-threads
a medal always has 2 sides

-------------------

- dragontears skills are the main skills for some classes (like warden, healer, mage, paladin)

mainskill? dragontearskill thoughtful spirit was a mainskill for psionicist before version 7
but NOW its a MAINSKILL for mage? with its large cooldown? same with paladin... the cooldown is incredibly long
this makes it not a mainskill, it makes it a use once a time and then for long time not skill

proficiency is the one of the most useless stat right now...

so brutality and determination are better right now you think? considerin the other stats (not distributable) they are not
determination needs to be build up (and kept at high %) and brutality starts beeing effective at 50, but in pvp once an enemy is at 50% its dead anyway as we see in battlegrounds every day
so proficiency is what is left

i think you posted this thread to the wrong game's forum.

saying that dragontearskills are mainattacks now with 7.0 makes me think this of you :wacko:

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Jun 1st 2016, 5:04pm)

Wednesday, June 1st 2016, 1:38pm

I will respond to this just in case a new player that reaches lvl 70 might thing this is a good idea:

"so brutality and determination are better right now you think? considerin the other stats (not distributable) they are not
determination needs to be build up (and kept at high %) and brutality starts being effective at 50, but in pvp once an enemy is at 50% its dead anyway as we see in battlegrounds every day
so proiciency is what is left"

Ok, putting your offensive stats mostly to proficiency is
a) not efficient for your stats generally
b) not an optimization in any situation i can think of, pvp or pve, healing or dpsing etc

Someone recently posted a good guide about stats. Can't find it now, but please find and consult that one.

So while i don't disagree with the main point of this thread, what you said about stats makes me think ...

Wednesday, June 1st 2016, 1:56pm

its seems to me that its more about being accurate then a real disagreement.

comparing to pre 7.0 patch the main stats (deter/profi/bruta) r less important cause u should also use the secondary stats which r important to ur class (some r even more important then the main and should be stacked).

regarding profi/deter - the patch didnt change it. in general, deter is better in pve dps and profi is better in pvp dps. all that is true unless u can retain an average of 67% or higher on ur deter bar in pvp, then u should take deter in pvp too.

Wednesday, June 1st 2016, 5:18pm

Yeah, stats for PvE vs PvP are way different.

Wednesday, June 1st 2016, 5:21pm

exactly, the new stats which cannot be improved with talentpoints are most important now and this is a bit classrelated
for example scout profits a lot from swiftness as this allows using the strong spells more often without waitingtime, some with paladin

aside from that, it important to have a high critchance (every class benefits from that) and concentrations (everyone profits here too)
i do not see the usage of increasing some special dmgtype ( nature damage / elemental etc) by x % when i can have a OVERALL dmgincrease by x% whichs is NOT limited to a certain attacktype (proficiency)

so why i prefer proficiency over determination and brutality:
in so many situations, when there is a healer or the target uses potions etc its common to first have a long time hitting a 95-100% health target that keeps at that percentage and recieves only few damage
with brutality i had smaller efficiency here and determination would maybe take long to hit 67+, and once there is a cc it can fast go under these 67%

in pve it would be best deter / brut, but only for battles that take long time (raids & hard astralsectors)
brutality would start to become "worth" once enemy is below 50%
but if you go full proficiency (or deter) you also reach these 50% faster than with a mix including brut, keep this in mind!
also, when you have brutality you shoud spare the strong attaacks with large CD theoretically for the point where the HP is close enough to 0 so its max efficiency
with no brut it makes no difference
when mobs in KOE / leveling area / farming die in 3 hits anyway... its another story, basically it does not really matter then ^^

there are situations where the other offensive attributes are good, but they are few from my experience (i tested a lot as i was curious :)) so i set all my chars to max proficiency in the end
but its good that we did a closer look at this statpoint-thing as there now is more information available on it which might favor some rookie :D

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Jun 1st 2016, 5:27pm)