You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, June 7th 2016, 11:14pm

Can't add friends as Priden?

Help!

I tried to add a friend as a Priden and it gives me the error "Wrong faction!"

But... I am a Priden and I was trying to add a Priden? Also, since Pridens are neutral shouldn't I be able to add from either faction?

Tuesday, June 7th 2016, 11:18pm

This is most likely in place so friend list doesn't bug if you add a friend who will go different faction later. I don't know for sure, but I guess that's just the way priden zone is.
You can however send in game mails to your friends :3

Wednesday, June 8th 2016, 12:04am

exactly, you can add friends once you have choosen a faction

(lorewise, you can think of the friendlist which always shows you who is when and where online as some kind of technical/magical device which is not available for pridens since they simply dont have these things. but once they join a faction, they get one as a gift and from then on can track players with that)

Wednesday, June 8th 2016, 2:42am

exactly, you can add friends once you have choosen a faction

(lorewise, you can think of the friendlist which always shows you who is when and where online as some kind of technical/magical device which is not available for pridens since they simply dont have these things. but once they join a faction, they get one as a gift and from then on can track players with that)
Ah, makes sense! Thank you