You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, June 13th 2016, 12:05pm

Waldurify

Beginner

• "Waldurify" started this thread

Looking for one perticular song in this game!

So i'm looking for one perticular song in Allods that stuck in my mind while playing.
It was when I was questing on Isle of Revelation (Misty Island) and now and then there is a guitar song playing with some orchestral tune to it and it reminded me of some songs in the game Darksiders.
Allods have some really good music in it but this song on Isle of Revelation really got stuck in my mind and i need to know the songs name so if anyone know it please tell me!

Have a good day!

Monday, June 13th 2016, 12:22pm

https://allods.mail.ru/media_audio.php

You can find every music here. Maybe this one is what you are looking for: Откровение
Vitalij - New Frontier

Monday, June 13th 2016, 1:41pm

Waldurify

Beginner

• "Waldurify" started this thread

Awesome list! Thanks a bunch for that and it was the song Откровение i was looking for so now i have a new wake up alarm song for my phone ^^