You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, March 24th 2014, 7:08pm

Transfer Updated #4 & not recieving any email response.

Hi guys,

If after the latest news post, in case you did not receive an email:

First (to ask the obvious), have you checked your spam filters, just in case their emails were caught in there?
other then that please try adding *@corp.my.com to your safe list, this may help you receive future support emails.

If you have nothing in your spam filter, then can you please send me a PM (do not post these publicly!!) with the following information:
  • gPotato ID
  • Your e-mail address
  • A copy of the message that you have received from the support (if you have received any)

While we do not have access to the tools ourselves, we will do our best to check on things by tomorrow at the latest.

Sorry again for any problems.

Kind regards,
-Wraith
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 12:38am

i dont get anything

Hi,

i still get no emails

i sent 4 tickets already

what can i do? where can i send an email where i can get a reply?

this account iam replying is just a new that i created with other email not associated to my old allods account...

if u reply to this email i can suply details in private without sending here account details

cheers

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 12:43am

Fischkopp

Intermediate

If you have nothing in your spam filter, then can you please send me a PM (do not post these publicly!!) with the following information:
gPotato ID
Your e-mail address
A copy of the message that you have received from the support (if you have received any)
@ brainstorm001: Why you dont read? And wtf you send 4 Tickets???
Hinweis: alle von mir geposteten Bilder und Texte unterliegen meinem Copyright. Eine Weiterverarbeitung,Bearbeitung und Weiterverbreitung sind ohne mein ausdrückliches Einverständnis generell untersagt.
Ausnahmen: Hauptberufliche Mitarbeiter von my.com und Mail.ru sowie Communitymanager (aktuell Fayne)

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 12:44am

Hi Brainstorm.

Please send me a PM (via this link http://en.allods.com/forum/index.php?form=PMNew&userID=4561 )
Include the information requested in the first post and I will add your details to the list to look at in the morning (currently it is nearly 1am.. so I am heading to bed now)

-Wraith
The Sky Is Not The Limit, It Is Only The Genesis Of Dreams.
General InGame Rules|| Account Ownership Rules || Forum Code Of Conduct|| Signature Rules

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 12:47am

i sent 4 tickets during this week

nothing in spam

waiting on on a private reply, nothing atm....thats why iam using forum at this time

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 12:48am

Hi Brainstorm.

Please send me a PM (via this link http://en.allods.com/forum/index.php?form=PMNew&userID=4561 )
Include the information requested in the first post and I will add your details to the list to look at in the morning (currently it is nearly 1am.. so I am heading to bed now)

-Wraith
ok m8

ill fallow link

hope it works

cheers

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 1:13am

i understand

Just as a basic information :
It doesn't help you, when you have a problem and you're sending more than 1 ticket.
It makes the process slower and the support has to go though unecessary tickets
Wraith told you now what to do , was just saying it for the future, so you know that 1 ticket is basically enough ^_^
Just as a basic information :
It doesn't help you, when you have a problem and you're sending more than 1 ticket.
It makes the process slower and the support has to go though unecessary tickets :)
Wraith told you now what to do , was just saying it for the future, so you know that 1 ticket is basically enough ^_^
i understand what u say but... after first ticket and no reply after 2 days and with the development of ur managing in solving the problems, i just send the other tickets teeling on my development which was none....

i avoided forum till today... finaly i got some attention

i realy understand ur position cause i know databases can be complicated, but dont make me pay for the stress others may have caused u.

i already sent a pm from the link i finaly received... i hope all goes well for me and u

cheers

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 8:17am

lost char

Hi !

My char is lost since one week, I sent 2 message to support, and I send privat message in forum any admin. I didnt get message, didnt get e-mait, didn get answer, I did not get anything. I dont know, I do not know anything.

I like to get something, I hope I get back my char.

kantara333

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 8:22am

lost char2

Hi again :)

i know some ppl get back char.

I have a questions:

How long must we wait?
I would like to be able to get an answer at all.
A lot of my time and money in this character.
I hope I get back to my character, or at least I get some answers, because so far, nothing.

kantara333

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 9:35am

Kantara, can you please tell me exactly what error you get when you try to merge your gpotato account, and what happens when you log into the game?

Some people think that they have an issue that they don't have, and can actually get in and playing in minutes.
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 9:43am

Hi Dhamp !

I dont get error message, when I want to login to game, I can make new char, I choose site, char etc.

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 10:13am

Ok, are you trying to transfer characters from the NA or EU servers?

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 10:21am

I've got no e-mail... are you trying to lie to me? I sent a ticket on friday and it's tuesday now. I guess I just have to qiut this game

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 10:36am

They aren't lying, there can be all sorts of reasons that emails are not delivered.

Follow Wraith02s instructions and PM him the required information.

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 3:53am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Alright, i can't create an account in here because there will always appear a message saying "internal error", so i dont know what's wrong.

Also, i am in a BIG trouble. I can't get in the email account that i used to create my allods account anymore, so i can't get in there to check the e-mail. What can i do? I can actually log with my gpotato account, but when i try to do the transfer it asks me to create an account in here, but i just can't because the message keeps appearing.

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 7:48am

Try using a different email address.

You don't need to use the same one for my.com as you had for gpotato

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 3:50pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Try using a different email address.

You don't need to use the same one for my.com as you had for gpotato
The problem is i can't even create an account, the error message keeps appearing, i dont know when it is going to be fixed.
See, this is what it says when i click "enter".

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 3:55pm

IAmGroot

Professional

This is a name I have been looking for for a long time.

Duggy, I need a signature.

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 4:06pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

This is a name I have been looking for for a long time.

Duggy, I need a signature.
Well, i can try and do it, but you'd have to wait till i get in home.
Also, i'll be making a new Signature Thread eventually. :thumbsup:

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 4:21pm

Dugrosh

Trainee

The problem is i can't even create an account, the error message keeps appearing, i dont know when it is going to be fixed.
See, this is what it says when i click "enter".
Nevermind, the error was that my password was too short, top lel.

NA Warden - Mercenaries

2010 NA King Warden

Rate this thread