You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, June 30th 2016, 1:18am

Account transfered; odd characters

So I submitted a ticket to transfer my old, really old, account, and I
got a response very quickly, by which I was happily surprised.

BUT...

When I logged in on my account, only one of the characters was mine. Well, sort of. The race had changed from elf to kanian.
There
are five other characters, which are, to the best of my knowledge, not
mine. There is a possibility that a couple of them are characters I
created once upon a time, the names seem like something I might have
done, but they didn't survive long and should have been dust in the
wind.

So, Raelyn is mine. Barring the race change.
Braxgor,
Harnan, Kirilanthar, Teigra, and Yahn are not mine. (Teigra and Yahn
are the two I might have created but deleted later.)
The noticable differences are that I had a character Andthat, kanian warden 41 or so, and Alicyne, elven paladin of about 27.

While it'd be nice if this could be fixed, I understand if there is nothing that can be done now. But I would like to know what happened, if nothing else. Please? :) Anyway, I'm going to try playing now and see if anything else has changed.

Thursday, June 30th 2016, 2:57am

Is it possible that the account that was transfered was from the Nezeb server? (Did the server names change?) I had been on Tensess.

Thursday, June 30th 2016, 10:33am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

Only support can help you with these stuffs but it's possible you've gotten a wrong account, if your account transfer answers weren't specific enough. I can recall it asked to give as many details as possible, even screenies of your old account, if possible, to make sure the account and player matches.

There's also a slight possibility that someone else has played with your account and made changes to it (sounds far fetched..).

Nevertheless you should contact support before playing much with the account in case it isn't yours for some odd reason.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Thursday, June 30th 2016, 2:38pm

Hello,

Is it possible that the account that was transfered was from the Nezeb server? (Did the server names change?) I had been on Tensess.

Every Allods servers (NA, FR, EN, DE, TR, PL, Arabic, IT, BR as far as I can remember) merged into one big server : New Frontier - F2P (and smugglers Paradise for the P2P servers). If you had characters on Nezeb and Tensess, then they are all on a unique account now.

As Gwiniel said, you can only be helped by the support team if those characters are not yours.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Thursday, June 30th 2016, 8:31pm

Ok, thank you both.
I thought that might be the case, but it doesn't hurt to check if you all have any ideas, right? :)

I've sent another ticket. Hopefully, something will come from it.

Also, hi Gwiniel!
I don't know if you remember me, it's been so long, so it's fine if you don't.

Friday, July 1st 2016, 11:18am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

Sadly I have to admit that your toon name doesn't really ring a bell - then again my memory has always been like a Swizz cheese especially with names and faces :D

Welcome back none-the-less :love:
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Sunday, July 3rd 2016, 7:56pm

That's okay. I tended to be rather quiet anyway. :)

Also, the issue was resolved and support was able to get the correct account for me. Yay!

Monday, July 11th 2016, 7:58pm

rozetri

Intermediate

I remember you, however, Rae. Good to see you still kicking.
IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky

Rate this thread