You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, July 1st 2016, 8:26pm

warden pvp build needs some tweaks

I just achieved greatness and wanted to make a supportive build centered around the aspect of support. the only problem is i dont have a flipping clue what the aspect really affects and how. anyway i came up with this build:

http://www.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!5!331..3…hptaeb/UPLFJUDR

but i think it lacks a bit and wanted to ask if other people might have some tips on what to take and what rubies i can drop.

PS this is the max amount of rubys i have atm. ofc im working on getting my other rubys but do take this into account ;)

Thx in advance

Sunday, July 3rd 2016, 12:15am

ähm you rrly want to use tornado? wouldnt recommend it actually for 2 reasons: 1 its rather weak 2 you need to take elemental dmg then when you dont use tornado you can only increase natural dmg^^

also question do you wanna use if for pve or pvp? cuz if its for pvp you need more defense and heal too

Sunday, July 3rd 2016, 3:40pm

i guess i made a bad title. maybe you remember me about the distortions :P but thats my normal damage build. i recently got greatness and want to make a build around the aspect of support. I think since DPS is good enough for soloing and PVE it will just be PVP build. But i dont really know which heals are worth to trade out for other attacks :/

EDIT: after removing the now useless tornado and lighting rubies i got this build http://www.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!5!331..3…hptaeb/YFLFJUDR
(around 8 free rubies and 6-7 skill points)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "joris0127" (Jul 3rd 2016, 4:04pm)

Sunday, July 3rd 2016, 5:03pm

8 rubees and 6 talents more:

http://www.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!5!331...…jpmyfr/YVVELOCS

as you see i ditched clout cuz its useless poisoned thorn is way stronger and nearly has no cd anyway^^ also cuz you dont have any lightning skills anymore now (tearskill and half emeral dont count^^) you can only stack up natural dmg now ! so take everything for natural which is possible (but dont neglect crit dmg as its more important singletarget)

also took some useful pvp rubees like amor while barkshield instant roots and double roots while porting^^ sadly you miss many rubees so i couldnt fit in willpower :/

Sunday, July 3rd 2016, 5:39pm

thx alot! so if i get more rubies just put them into willpower?

EDIT: i tried to get some form of skill rotation and see a opening in which i think i could fit a lvl 1 clout. also with those rubies that increase melee combat damage on poisoned target, shouldnt i take clout to use after poisoned thorn?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "joris0127" (Jul 3rd 2016, 6:03pm)

Monday, July 4th 2016, 5:15pm

no cuz poisoned thorn is stronger than clout by far and also you should only stack natural dmg and no elemental and then the gap will be even wider^^

rotation should be Beeswarm->poisonous thorn->emerald glow and then go over also it would be smart to put roots in beetween whenever rdy

like this you should have no time for other skills anyway cuz cd on bee,thorn and emerald is 6 sek and cuz crappy global cd you will barely have time to fit in other things and if you do and mess up (means not using the 3 upper skills on cd) you will lose dps

Wednesday, August 24th 2016, 9:51am

no cuz poisoned thorn is stronger than clout by far and also you should only stack natural dmg and no elemental and then the gap will be even wider^^

rotation should be Beeswarm->poisonous thorn->emerald glow and then go over also it would be smart to put roots in beetween whenever rdy

like this you should have no time for other skills anyway cuz cd on bee,thorn and emerald is 6 sek and cuz crappy global cd you will barely have time to fit in other things and if you do and mess up (means not using the 3 upper skills on cd) you will lose dps

Even with the crappy global CD, i somehow can rotate 4 spells before my beeswarm goes out of CD with this build (seems to me like global CD is around 1.6 sec and not 2, in that case you can have 4 spells in rotation). Like the OP, i was using Clout in the beginning, but even with all enhancing rubies it was too weak. If we go for maximum natural damage, there are two options for replacement which are natural damage spells: Leaf fall and poison vine. Leaf fall is awesome, especially with poison sap rubies, but it burns your mana so fast that you can get no more than 5 rotations or so (which is especially bad cause I am using this build in PVE astral too, and with boss fights this is serious issue). Poison vine is more mana friendly, but unfortunately it has casting time, I lose about 10% DPS then cause of slower rotations, and you need to take that support ruby to be able to move while casting it in PVP (for PVE not such a big deal). Any suggestions about that 4th skill, blue?

Wednesday, August 24th 2016, 3:48pm

well supp is pvp specc and in pvp you have to use at least 1 heal every rotation^^ guess this was in the back of my head here^^

but if you rrly have the time to use a 4 skill i would probably take leaf fall i mean you have +100% passive more manaregg and the 1% per hit from pet which should help you to keep your mana up (but actually never had a long fight as supp in pve so not 100% sure there)

Wednesday, August 24th 2016, 6:02pm

I agree with you. In the meantime, i did some testing with poison vine/clout/leaf fall as 4th spell in rotation. The DPS difference is too small to be important, maybe 5% top (as said, leaf fall is superb but you can keep rotation for like 30sec max, while poison vine is even lower than enhanced clout in DPS which was dissapointing for me), and in PVP is much safer to include one mist in rotation than to sacrifice all healing for that lousy 5% dps more. BTW today i lost all mana in one fight in WH with leaf fall in rotation, so yes, it really burns mana easily, which I thought was impossible with all those mana rege rubies :)