Vous n’êtes pas connecté.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

25. 03. 2014, 09:36

Download Issue

I downloaded the launcher, then started downloading the full game, but when the downloading process reach at 5642 MB, the downloading process stopped, I can see the downloading speed working at 70kb/s but the downloading stuck at 5642 MB, I need help to resolve this Issue!! :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

Thanks...

25. 03. 2014, 09:38

I think its a display issue.

Try restarting the Launcher, it should jump forward!
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

25. 03. 2014, 09:42

I tried many times, I even restarted my laptop, NEVERTHELESS it's still the same :(

25. 03. 2014, 10:06

Sorry, I misread your post.

You've barely got any download speed, can you please follow the instructions in Fayne's post here:

http://en.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…ad&threadID=260

25. 03. 2014, 10:26

Thank you :) but the link you gave me has a different issue, than mine, my problem is that the downloading can't continue and stuck at 5642mb while the downloading speed is shown up approximatively at 70kb , I'm really pissed off

25. 03. 2014, 10:32

From a networking point of view, the issue is pretty much the same - a ping and tracert are diagnostic tools, not a fix

25. 03. 2014, 11:33

I tried to follow the steps of what I have found in this link, they said I need first to type "prompt" in command tab, I did but it seems that my system doesn't have this command, I'm currently using windows 8.0

25. 03. 2014, 11:55

The "command prompt" is one of the proper names for the black window with white text - you don't need to type Prompt!

Noter cette discussion