You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, June 24th 2016, 10:23pm

English guilds on league side.

Hey there! I want to ask you guys is there any english speaking guild on the league side? I've been shouting and whispering random people in game but no one is answering me anything: :/ Thanks!

Friday, June 24th 2016, 10:48pm

Buuhuu

Intermediate

Heyho.

On League Side there is only one international guild atm: Ze beer

If you see someone from them you might ask there :)
BAUA POWA!

Friday, June 24th 2016, 11:02pm

Uhm no, not these guys :P They are far from being international :P Thanks for the answer though!

Saturday, June 25th 2016, 1:21am

Buuhuu

Intermediate

Oh ok, I thought it was a mix of some french core players with some more players (from avarice etc.). Then the only international guilds are on empire side: Omniscient and Utopie.

Some time ago there was Avarice but seems they disappeared and the rest of them went to Ze beer.
BAUA POWA!

Saturday, June 25th 2016, 2:59am

Azir

Intermediate

Omniscient Is NA players mostly with some french players as well but its English speaking guild :thumbsup:

Saturday, June 25th 2016, 5:21am

angered

Trainee

As mentioned previously, Omniscient is the only English speaking guild on the server (Guild chat is always English, although we do have plenty of members from various backgrounds). Utopie classifies themselves as an International guild with a wide selection of languages (Mostly French from my personal experience).

Sunday, June 26th 2016, 4:32pm

GRIUMPH

Intermediate

Utopie is international since start 2015 now, we write only english in chan guild except sometimes if ppl have to speak on other language, it's the oldest and highest guild (lvl 43) on Smugglers Paradise.

But we are playing on Empire side.

Have fun.
Le Shaf =^.^=
(Shaffou in game)
#Empire [Utopie / Smuggler's Paradise]

Monday, June 27th 2016, 6:04pm

hey everyone i just wanna start this p2p server i should have searched before i start :) so should i start ? i played like 2-3 years ago its a lovely game

Monday, June 27th 2016, 8:09pm

Azir

Intermediate

You should give it a try both start league and empire have pretty big guilds so you will get the help you need in some cases.

Wednesday, July 6th 2016, 9:38pm

Are there really no primarily English speaking guilds on the P2P League side? I just subscribed to the game for the good server, and I have to be an in-game bad guy to join a guild? O_o

Character: RoarikTumult (Priden Warden)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "u_9367688" (Jul 6th 2016, 10:35pm)

Wednesday, July 6th 2016, 10:00pm

That would be correct. As of now, on the league side, you have Ze Beer who are primarly french with some tukish players, and Insidious who are german. On the empire side, you have Omniscient that is english speaking and Utopie who has a french core with turkish players and a few english ones.

Wednesday, July 6th 2016, 10:03pm

Are we talking only large guilds? Or are there smaller, more casual guilds that are primarily English? And is there nowhere that advertises guilds?

Thursday, July 7th 2016, 12:29am

We're indeed talking more large guilds. As far as small guilds are concerned, I have seen a guild called 'REVOLUTION' in cap locks on the league side, no idea what language they speak (I play Empire side), there is also a guild of 3 people on the empire side called 'Equality' containing 3 German players who used to be part of Utopie but quit.

Thursday, July 7th 2016, 2:03am

Well, I guess I'm going to remain on the F2P server. More players there anyway, by a lot. Thanks.

Friday, July 8th 2016, 1:40am

Azir

Intermediate

All together on p2p theirs around 200 active players adding up both sides. 4 active big guilds and 3 little ones. p2p is growing slowly but its getting there since it was added to steam lots more people have come.. We have also been using Ads to get more people to come to p2p as well. :thumbsup: P2P cheaper way to go :)

Saturday, July 9th 2016, 10:52am

new player heading to league side as well, call me maybe

Well, I guess I'm going to remain on the F2P server. More players there anyway, by a lot. Thanks.

you might regret this D: 'cause f2p is heavily pay to win...

Monday, July 11th 2016, 3:11pm

f2p is heavily pay to win...

no, it just has more options to increase overall strenght of the char while on subscriptionserver there are less options to increase overall strenght and thus a state of total balance is reached faster

if i would theoretically buy a full orange / teal char from a player on subscriptionserver (which would be against the TOS and thus the risk of a a ban and risk of beeing betrayed by previos owner), would it be pay to win then?
no, i just got my goal faster then

Monday, July 11th 2016, 3:36pm

no, it just has more options to increase overall strenght of the char while on subscriptionserver there are less options to increase overall strenght and thus a state of total balance is reached faster

if i would theoretically buy a full orange / teal char from a player on subscriptionserver (which would be against the TOS and thus the risk of a a ban and risk of beeing betrayed by previos owner), would it be pay to win then?
no, i just got my goal faster then

I don't even know why I'm falling for your crappy baits anymore, but here we go:
Difference is, even if you were to buy a geared character on P2P, you'd save maybe a month of grinding or two and then you'd be on par with pretty much everyone else.
Meanwhile if you invest the price of a car on F2P, you'll be getting stuff that no free players will be able to get even after years of grinding and in terms of character strength you'll be most likely pooping on the majority of players, even those who have same gear as you do.

So what's the difference you may ask? Not spending money on the F2P will make you an underdog for such a long time that you can't even assume that the servers will be still up by the time you'd catch up. Spending significant amount of money will make your character stronger than most people progressing with their gear.
Whereas on P2P, assuming you'd buy a character, you'd at best be on par with those progressing with their gear.

Personally I'd prefer balance, but priorities might differ in case you enjoy Whac-A-Mole type of games.
Stargazer - P2P League
Hiren - P2P Empire

Monday, July 11th 2016, 4:21pm

exactly what i said
there is (a lot) more space for character improving on free server and less on subscriptionserver
but this does not make the game on free server "pay to win" until you decide to call every progressive game "pay to win" as in E V E R Y game with progress you can speed that progress up with $, gamecompany running the game like it or not; those who want to do it do it rain or shine
company of allods made it clever: instead of goldsellers the gamecompany itself recieves the $

as i said, how you reach this state of improvement is irrelevant, but its not necessary to pay and even less necessary to pay to win anything
just wanted to stress this again for the sake of truth

its totally OK if someone prefers a tightly balanced game, same as its OK if someone prefers a game where balancing can be driven a lot broader

Monday, July 11th 2016, 4:46pm

exactly what i said
there is (a lot) more space for character improving on free server and less on subscriptionserver
but this does not make the game on free server "pay to win" until you decide to call every progressive game "pay to win" as in E V E R Y game with progress you can speed that progress up with $, gamecompany running the game like it or not; those who want to do it do it rain or shine
company of allods made it clever: instead of goldsellers the gamecompany itself recieves the $

as i said, how you reach this state of improvement is irrelevant, but its not necessary to pay and even less necessary to pay to win anything
just wanted to stress this again for the sake of truth

its totally OK if someone prefers a tightly balanced game, same as its OK if someone prefers a game where balancing can be driven a lot broader

It is funny how in another thread you were dissatisfied with how psionicist isn't on par with other classes for the endgame pvp activities.

This is a direct consequence of "more space for character improving" and "broader" balance. Because of this immense power creep present on the F2P server, it is significantly easier to kill any one player there, which in turn renders cc lockdown a non-viable tactic.

On a p2p server killing one player takes much more time, any player. This includes a psionicist which isn't as "paper" and a healer killing which is a serious effort.
This lead to a sitiation where on Russian p2p Suppression Psionicist was a must-have in any serious group dominion fight. Up until 7.0.1 nerf at least.

There's balance for you. You know deep in your heart you'd rather have it than not, but still you defend the opposite view. This is really strange.