You are not logged in.

Saturday, July 23rd 2016, 8:07pm

Problem with Build Manager

got a little question for our addon experts here

the problem is since about 1 week my build manager doesnt work anymore ;( the saved builds are still inside but whenever i delete a build or create a new one it vanished after i restart the game

possible solutions:
redownload the addon <- doesnt work (but intresting was my builds were still there so they are saved not in the addon itself but rather another folder on my pc but no clue which one)

so anybody got an idea?

Saturday, July 23rd 2016, 9:20pm

Buuhuu

Intermediate

Hello,

the data saved from addons, is saved in the "user.cfg" file located in "Allods Folder/Personal/".

You maybe can try to delete (backup somewhere) the user.cfg, then change the name of "user.cfg.bak" (located in the same folder) to "user.cfg". After that start the game and try again if you can save some builds.
Every addon setting you've done ingame is saved in the user.cfg file. Maybe there is a lock on it so that the data cannot be written into this file.

And be careful: If you delete your user.cfg permanently, so it's permanently deleted and you cannot restore it with user.cfg.bak for example then you have to adjust your addons from the beginning.

Hope this helps a bit :)

PS: If you are looking for the data in user.cfg you should search the file for the line "t_b ScriptUserMods_ZBuilds" everything til the line "t_e ScriptUserMods_ZBuilds" is data of your builds :)
BAUA POWA!

Saturday, July 23rd 2016, 9:50pm

first off thx for helping^^

i tried deleting user.cfg and renaming the bak data to user.cfg but didnt help now i deletet both and created a new empty user.cfg and it seems to work...but all my builds are gone with this :( but at least its working now so i guess thats fine

Saturday, July 23rd 2016, 10:16pm

Buuhuu

Intermediate

Hmm, you maybe should try to get the content of your old "user.cfg"

this block:

Source code

t_b ScriptUserMods_ZBuilds
[...]
t_e ScriptUserMods_ZBuilds

then replace the same block in your new user.cfg with this block from your old one. Maybe that will help :)
BAUA POWA!