You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, July 25th 2016, 5:13am

Where to find tailor materials?

Hi all,

New to the game. I'm having a serious problem trying to level up my tailoring skill because I cannot find some of the materials I need to make things. For example "Canvas Underlay" where is this found or even Calico Pattern?

I'm like lvl 29 now, and having a tough time finding these items.

Monday, July 25th 2016, 11:36am

Pochtron

Intermediate

The materials you need for crafting drop from mobs you slay (they need to be close to your level for them to drop anything).
The will drop various green Calico patches + chests that give you the other components needed.

Don't forget you can use vial of retroform to convert a Calico patch of higher quality to 2x lesser ones, and then use the scissors on it to get the required components. All these can be bought by your profession trainer.

All in all, don't worry too much about leveling your craft whlle you progress, it's easier when you're 70 because you'll find all you need in koe and you'll have more gold also :) And it's after 70 you'll need it the most, to make hammers to improve your gear - in 7.1 it will be much cheaper than now !

Cheers, hope it helps.

Tuesday, July 26th 2016, 12:12am

Ok, thank you for the information!