You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, July 26th 2016, 10:42pm

Thanks for lying and saying P2P server had growing numbers

Started about 4 days ago and read all these amazing post saying P2P had numbers increased and what not. Me not having tried the game in years decided to retry it just for fun. Now that I see this clearly this is actually my fault for joining the P2P on peoples false hope and lying just to get people in there.. they got it I felt for it.

Anyways, in the last 4 days I have seen 1 person. 1, one, uno... ONE PERSON! for a minute I thought I had shaders on and thought it was my reflection! but no it was actually 1 person. I mean why lie to people and say the P2P servers are booming with people. Let me tell you what is booming with people. THE F2P server is. I made a character and the newbie zone for league had about 10 people in it. The main city was dam near full and a live.

My purpose of this post is to possibly save some other idiot like myself to not fall for the false advertising by these P2P servers and save your 15 bucks!. Hell I could've joined F2P and bought a dam mount with that instead of spending to play a solo RPG game in the P2BB server. (Pay2BeBored)

Tuesday, July 26th 2016, 11:49pm

homerosi

Intermediate

I bet this hater came from f2p
MMOseppe peace out! 8o

Tuesday, July 26th 2016, 11:58pm

Mokoko

Beginner

I see 6 guild in domi page it means everyday min 6 player online per guild. I think you are lying or hater or both.

Tuesday, July 26th 2016, 11:58pm

Ringelblume

Intermediate

Мелоетта(Paladin) /Милоетта (Mage)
Server: Russian P2P
Fraction: League

Wednesday, July 27th 2016, 2:35am

probably he scared about players coming from f2p to p2p :D

Wednesday, July 27th 2016, 3:42am

Damn dude, you do not see anyone leveling because no one is currently leveling in lower level zones. When I said the population has growing numbers, the numbers are growing. The server was small to begin with and its growing more every day, at a small pace but its still improvement. If you try a server out you should wait until you get to end game to determine the population. Most of us are on during specific times because that is when the activity is at its peak. Although I am on most of the time to talk to the newer players I see running around in tower. The server is not booming but it is in comparison to how it was before the steam release. Be patient with the subscription server. If you would like to give it a try and are on Empire I would be happy to party with you and help you out and talk to you and let you join my guild if you'd like. We have 100+ people that have logged in in the past month and majority are max level. We welcome you with open arms, friend.

Wednesday, July 27th 2016, 3:59pm

ImaMania

Trainee

Damn dude, you do not see anyone leveling because no one is currently leveling in lower level zones. When I said the population has growing numbers, the numbers are growing. The server was small to begin with and its growing more every day, at a small pace but its still improvement. If you try a server out you should wait until you get to end game to determine the population. Most of us are on during specific times because that is when the activity is at its peak. Although I am on most of the time to talk to the newer players I see running around in tower. The server is not booming but it is in comparison to how it was before the steam release. Be patient with the subscription server. If you would like to give it a try and are on Empire I would be happy to party with you and help you out and talk to you and let you join my guild if you'd like. We have 100+ people that have logged in in the past month and majority are max level. We welcome you with open arms, friend.

Says the guy witn McCree avatar :)

Wednesday, July 27th 2016, 4:13pm

read all these amazing post saying P2P had numbers increased and what not.
(((They))) are shilling the server because without it, the server would be literally empty. And sure, it might be growing since the biggest guild left 3 months ago. Not like growing means anything on the server.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Jul 28th 2016, 1:00pm)

Wednesday, July 27th 2016, 4:21pm

read all these amazing post saying P2P had numbers increased and what not.
(((They))) are shilling the server because without it, the server would be literally empty. And sure, it might be growing since the biggest guild left 3 months ago. Not like growing means anything on the server.

ps. I'm sorry if any p2p player is buttblasted by opinions. I still luv u and your mom
I mean the biggest guild was about the size of Omniscient from what Hiren says so it was not too big, so the server is about the same size or even a little bit bigger; just sort of flipped factions haha.

Wednesday, July 27th 2016, 4:37pm

Ava was quite a bit bigger than current Omni at its peak. But have to keep in mind a ton of Insidious and ze beer quit. League side is borderline dead atm.
And it isn't necessarily about exact numbers, it is about the people that make things happen. From what i've talked with some Omni, you're not too confident in yourselves. Try to work on that before mindless shilling.

Wednesday, July 27th 2016, 4:39pm

I mean the biggest guild was about the size of Omniscient from what Hiren says so it was not too big, so the server is about the same size or even a little bit bigger; just sort of flipped factions haha.

Well, early on during the patch both Avarice and Insidious had significantly more members online during the day and evenings than any guild on P2P now. And most of those actually trying to progress at a decent level, not leveling and whatnot.

It was about 1-1.5 months into the patch when the activity dropped. Overall I'd say there're less players now than at launch, but that isn't the issue really. Main problem of P2P is the skill gap of the players and being spread into 5 different guilds with the number of active players. This means that any kind of competition or progress is out of the question for now.

As for the OP, he's obviously trying to bait a shitty discussion. Yes, P2P is kinda struggling and yes, you obviously won't find many players in tutorial areas. However if you manage to make it to the capitals you'll most definitely find players around. Pretty much every guild has enough players to do legendary S2 and as far as I know most of them are doing Fractal easy as well.
Fractal hard mode being actually pretty hard on P2P and the fact that it's difficult to find good players means there isn't much of actual raiding going on. The obvious consequence of that is dominion fights being useless/a joke.
However, there seem to be BGs and JC popping fairly often.
Stargazer - P2P League
Hiren - P2P Empire

Wednesday, July 27th 2016, 4:53pm

Well, early on during the patch both Avarice and Insidious had significantly more members online during the day and evenings than any guild on P2P now. And most of those actually trying to progress at a decent level, not leveling and whatnot.

It was about 1-1.5 months into the patch when the activity dropped. Overall I'd say there're less players now than at launch, but that isn't the issue really. Main problem of P2P is the skill gap of the players and being spread into 5 different guilds with the number of active players. This means that any kind of competition or progress is out of the question for now.

As for the OP, he's obviously trying to bait a shitty discussion. Yes, P2P is kinda struggling and yes, you obviously won't find many players in tutorial areas. However if you manage to make it to the capitals you'll most definitely find players around. Pretty much every guild has enough players to do legendary S2 and as far as I know most of them are doing Fractal easy as well.
Fractal hard mode being actually pretty hard on P2P and the fact that it's difficult to find good players means there isn't much of actual raiding going on. The obvious consequence of that is dominion fights being useless/a joke.
However, there seem to be BGs and JC popping fairly often.
I did not know that Insidious had a larger player base. I do agree that there is a p2p skill gap between the players because we had a 72k from Omniscient dominating an 84k from Ze Beer in KoE. There are quite a few members that are not suited for the PVP portion of the game simply because they do not have common sense, especially when they die to easily avoidable stuff in S2.

Sunday, July 31st 2016, 2:55am

My own ``Truth``

I am one of the player that came from 4 active years of f2p to p2p server.....
The result....i really regret for not doing it sooner.
f2p became too pay to win for me (a guy who dont want to spend a ton of money in order to be invited in a party for any endgame content. YES, it became like taht, cash shop items are MANDATORY regardless of ur skills, i decided to quit and switched to f2p after 1 year pause)
Yes, start was lonly, low lvl zones are empty....however i found a guild, since its not that populated they found me actually....And now, allready a month since i started, i played more endgame content than in my full year in f2p. We hawe active members, we are helping each other, and we are waiting for more guys like me....
So YES!!! population is growing, its not like we get 100 players every day, but ppl that come and try it for a month, or even less (till they get to endgame and play some of it) are staying! I did, i stayed..... brough few of my friends, i even got an aprentice that is progressing fast and he will stay.
Free trial will do really good for the server, we will grow even bigger then.
As about payment, i dont mind spending that small amount of money on this, it really is a good game and i am inviting u to try it.
If u need a proof, try getting on Empire side, and fiind any1 from my guild Omniscient....play with us for a while and see for yourself, we welcome u all.

Empire....
Guild: Omniscient....

Monday, August 1st 2016, 8:41am

Quinz

Intermediate

I hear a lot of good stuff from Empire side now, Omniscient being very active and all. Unfortunately we don't hear as much from the League side. I would love to read some positive posts about guilds and population on League side as well, so that we actually know both sides are active in order for BG's etc. to pop.
“If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
-Dale Carnegie

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
-Bernard M. Baruch

Rate this thread