You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, July 2nd 2016, 2:25pm

stepas123

Beginner

Hello,

I have a question about the submission of screenshots of crafting specific items. Do I need a proof via chat log that item was crafted or is crafting window with the result enough? ?( Like so:

Early thanks! :D

Sunday, July 3rd 2016, 1:04pm

Hi,

Regarding the costume screenshot... My priden was not given the usually initiate costume and headdress for healers.... I only have the priden explorer costume... will it be okay to salute and take a screenshot on a healer trainer with only that?

Thanks

Monday, July 4th 2016, 12:56am

Kissaki

Trainee

Hello,

I have a question about the submission of screenshots of crafting specific items. Do I need a proof via chat log that item was crafted or is crafting window with the result enough? ?( Like so:

Early thanks! :D

I would say the SS you have atm is better than a SS of chatlog, since the chatlog message for crafting an item is exactly the same as if you buy the item from the AH - but I hope someone oficial gives you an answer on this :P

Monday, July 4th 2016, 11:13am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

Hi,

Regarding the costume screenshot... My priden was not given the usually initiate costume and headdress for healers.... I only have the priden explorer costume... will it be okay to salute and take a screenshot on a healer trainer with only that?

Thanks
As I understood any healer costume will do, but it has to be a healer costume, if your class is a healer no matter is the toon priden, kanian, elf, arisen or xadaganian. I.e, you can wear a Kanian/Xadaganian healer costume on Priden healer, but you can't wear Occultist (psi) outfit on a healer.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Thursday, July 14th 2016, 5:18am

i have a question and i hope an admin could help does any of these work please answer me.

Thursday, July 14th 2016, 6:59am

We'll probably be a bit more forgiving for that, but /wave was asked for -- and it wasn't directly stated but alive was preferred/intended (but not mandatory). Honestly, when it comes to the questions, just take the rules as literally as you can -- thus far the only question that conflicts with the literal approach was about " allow demons to board 'your ship' ", it doesn't have to be yours specifically, just whichever friendly ship you are travelling on.

b) Given we overlooked lack of /wave, we'll settle on salutes or even /emote wave, or any other variation of wave (such as above mentioned /hi /farewell, assuming they still exist).

Thursday, July 14th 2016, 8:19pm

Quoted from "Mhuldoon"

We'll probably be a bit more forgiving for that, but /wave was asked for -- and it wasn't directly stated but alive was preferred/intended (but not mandatory). Honestly, when it comes to the questions, just take the rules as literally as you can -- thus far the only question that conflicts with the literal approach was about " allow demons to board 'your ship' ", it doesn't have to be yours specifically, just whichever friendly ship you are travelling on.

Quoted from "Mhuldoon"

b) Given we overlooked lack of /wave, we'll settle on salutes or even /emote wave, or any other variation of wave (such as above mentioned /hi /farewell, assuming they still exist).

ok so all of these work doesn't matter whether he's dead or alive right ? and thank you so much for answering me ^_^

Saturday, July 16th 2016, 9:17am

Based on the information available, yes.

Friday, July 22nd 2016, 10:52pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

Hey guys,

Again, feel free to take the rules as literal. Waving at Gurluxor doesn't imply dead or alive (granted, alive is more amusing, but it's not a rule). Simply perform any wave-like emote at him in any state within his own tower (ie. not in the temple), and it's all good.

Regards & have fun,
Mhul

Sunday, July 31st 2016, 8:37am

Um, when do we get the rewards? Because its 31th july already and i asked someone to log in yesterday(i cant at this point) and there were no rewards or no mail with rewards.Also is there a deadline for redeeming our rewards?

Sunday, July 31st 2016, 9:19am

I had read around 2 weeks it could be longer, though they have said that the lucky moments event could be a bit longer as they need to tally it all up.

Sunday, July 31st 2016, 12:09pm

My guess is that rewards will be delivered via in-game mail, so you should have 30 days to collect. I'm sure an announcement will be made once the rewards go out. Participation apparently completely blew their projections and is likely taking a lot longer than anticipated to evaulate.

Sunday, July 31st 2016, 5:10pm

Hello,

Hi everyone,

The contest is now over, and we will now start gathering the entries and locking this thread. Please note that due to the high amount of participations, we will need several weeks to finish the delivery of the rewards. More information will be published on the website later on.

Thanks for your patience!
Reira

Side note: it will also take several weeks for us to start planning the lucky moments, as we need to gather all the results first. Thank you!

Best,
Reira

http://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pag…80115#post80115
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Wednesday, August 3rd 2016, 4:16am

Task Force Event!

Good evening! I wonder when we will receive the award of the event task force?

Wednesday, August 3rd 2016, 8:58am

Diktator

Trainee

Good evening! I wonder when we will receive the award of the event task force?
Well considering there's gonna be an update tomorrow, earliest would probably be next week. But I wouldn't expect it that soon.
Like they said, it's gonna take several weeks.

Thursday, August 4th 2016, 2:31pm

hey, guys, is this event still going? I wasn't able to participate when it started :c

Thursday, August 4th 2016, 2:39pm

Thursday, August 4th 2016, 4:55pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

Hey there - yes, the event has ended and the points have been tallied. We'll have an official news regarding results & rewards in the near future, so keep your eyes peeled. Bear in mind that the sheer scope of participation may make rewarding take some time once said announcement goes live, so we can only ask for your patience during said process.

Regards,
Mhul

Rate this thread