You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, August 11th 2016, 2:57pm

Mhuldoon

Professional

• "Mhuldoon" started this thread

Sale: Radiant Strongbox of the Shipwright - 12/08/16

To the joy of all astralonauts, Expert Goblin’s Treasury has announced the launch of the Radiant Strongbox of the Shipwright. Now, each captain can equip their ship with state-of-the-art technology without risking their crew or plundered loot!

Think about it, captain. There must have been times where you cursed at the Astral, wishing you had a fully equipped warship capable of taking on any enemy you crossed paths with, beit ferocious astral monsters or greedy pirates - especially when you had to make the ever difficult decision: Fight or Flight?

Thanks to the Radiant Strongbox of the Shipwright, you can get your hands on high-quality adaptive equipment, such as cannons, shields and engines, and a unique hull with additional cannon slots!

During this limited time offer, from the 12th of to the 19th of August, you'll have the opportunity to make all your astral flights infinitely smoother!

Reinforced Ship Armor

A set of Adamantite Armor Plates that increases the durability of a Ship's hull by 15%. This modification will be maintained through any further upgrades to the hull.

Ship's hull upgrade module: Corvette

Visually improves the hull of the ship to Corvette level and adds two aft and two side cannons. The ship must be summoned in the hangar. This modification will be maintained through any further upgrades to the hull.

Ship Device Prototype

This Prototype can be exchanged for Impulsive Reactor "Progress" or Vortex Engine "Comet". 1 Prototype can be traded for 10 Fragments of the Shipyard Certificate

Progressive Shield "Redoubt"

Grants you a ready-to-install Vortex Shield “Redoubt”. 10 shields can be exchanged for 1 Ship Device Prototype; 1 shield can be exchanged for 1 Fragment of the Shipyard Certificate.

Progressive Adaptive Cannon

Grants you a ready-to-install Progressive Adaptive Cannon. 10 Cannons can be exchanged for 1 Progressive Shield “Redoubt”.

10 Bonus Strongboxes of the Shipwright

Yes, a Strongbox of the Shipwright can contain another 10 Strongboxes of the Shipwright. You open it once - and your rewards increase tenfold.

• The Strongbox of the Shipwright can also reward you with valuable exchangeable fragments:

Fragment of the Shipyard Certificate

Combine 100 Fragments of the Certificate to obtain a whole Certificate, that can be exchanged for Ship's Hull Upgrade Module "Corvette" or Reinforced Ship Armor. Each Fragment of the Shipyard Certificate can be traded for a Fragment of the Hull Refinement Module.

Fragment of the Hull Refinement Module

If you combine 100 of these fragments, you will obtain Hull Upgrade Module "Corvette”.

Shred of the Ship Device Prototype Design

Combine 100 shreds to obtain a Ship Device Prototype that can be exchanged for Impulsive Reactor "Progress" or Vortex Engine "Comet".

Shred of Progressive Shield "Redoubt" Design

Combine 100 shreds to receive Progressive Shield "Redoubt".

Shred of Progressive Adaptive Cannon Design

Combine 100 shreds to receive Progressive Adaptive Cannon.

Collector's Coins

These coins are used to purchase goods from Goblin Banker.

Calibrate your cannons, reinforce your ship's hull, gain additional ship equipment slots, turn on the new shields, crank that shiny reactor to full speed - and rule the Astral with the Radiant Strongbox of the Shipwright!

Daily Lottery:

Players who open a Radiant Strongbox of the Shipwright automatically join a unique Sarnaut lottery. Each day, the player who opened more strongboxes than anyone else shall receive a Design of Sunrise ship rigging, while incentive prizes such as Gold and Crystal Chips are also sent to the players up to 50th ranking.

Lottery results are announced daily at noon, though remember that when the sale ends, so do the lotteries.

Happy sailing, captain!

-The Allods Team

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Aug 12th 2016, 11:05am)

Friday, August 12th 2016, 2:21pm

IAmGroot

Professional

I'm so sad to say that I have no reason to buy these anymore.
I always loved my ship and took serious pride in it, however, since becoming an international server, which isn't so international (much more EU), as an American we can not participate in any ship events because of the timezone.

Please work on a fix, I.E. having anomolous sector open 24 hours a day.
- I know this would put a lot of amalgam into the game, however, as a US player...I'd love to go to AS...and I haven't been able to for over 2 years. :(

Friday, August 12th 2016, 9:19pm

or make a 2 termin per day for americans ^^ so 19-22 and then again 4-7 ? would be fair^^

Rate this thread