You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, August 23rd 2016, 10:19pm

Group Search: some ideas

First i want to tell that this function is great.

Here some ideas:

1- Astral Allods

1.A- At this moment one can join with two other players with a higher gear level to get teleported to a sector we still have locked. This is gread and i would like to see if there was an option to just join and wait for at least other two players, with enough gear lvl, to join. This could be promoted by giving some kind of buff to the higher levels to stay in the party (could be something like give extra boxes from bosses, they still would spend the keys so they wouldn't get more gear or anything in the end).

2- Raids

1.A- I would like to see the option to join to the raids, that way we can make parties and have more chances to craft our gear.

2.B- If the join function was allowed, it would be nice to be able to see how many people are queued, that way people would be encouraged to join too.

3.C- It would be nice if the lower level raids were available in the group search too. Maybe not all, all the time, but just create a rotation or something, that way all players will have a better chance to complete their quests.

Tuesday, August 23rd 2016, 10:36pm

Tuesday, August 23rd 2016, 10:47pm

Scrap it entirely and bring back good, old ship sailing.

Wednesday, August 24th 2016, 2:12pm

I would like that too, but even then a group search function would be nice.

Thursday, August 25th 2016, 10:52am

Scrap it entirely and bring back good, old ship sailing.
I agree completely.
/Sign

Rate this thread