Vous n’êtes pas connecté.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

01. 09. 2016, 16:47

Soulstitch

Débutant

• "Soulstitch" started this thread

Travail: Manager

• Envoyer un message privé

7.0 Builds/Guides? Any Bard Communities?

Greetings!

I'm new to Allods but not new to MMO. Are there any 7.0 builds/guides or is there a Bard Community any where else? Where's the best place to go for english language up to date bard discussion/advice/builds? I'm mostly pvp centered but will raid and am leveling currently.

01. 09. 2016, 23:19

http://allodswiki.ru/calcnew#!9!333..333…oe/SWAYNDPI!a/C

This is the standard bard dps build.Allods is a game where u need to go pve first in order to pvp cos there is no way to get pvp gear. For the rotation spam dissonance to get max tempo,then solo,dancing blade,dissonance again to have more tempo,singing blade,dissonance,flying blade and the spam cresento 2 times while u have the insta cast buff to do some pretty damage.Repeat that till boss or mob is dead.

For stats u need natural damage since most of your damage comes from etudes and with rubies etudes deal natural damage and critical damage since etudes and chords after etudes got 100% crit chance. If you need more help feel free to reply to this topic.

Oh and welocme to the bard family :)
Keep calm and pvp hard :thumbsup: 8)

02. 09. 2016, 01:01

Soulstitch

Débutant

http://allodswiki.ru/calcnew#!9!333..333…oe/SWAYNDPI!a/C

This is the standard bard dps build.Allods is a game where u need to go pve first in order to pvp cos there is no way to get pvp gear. For the rotation spam dissonance to get max tempo,then solo,dancing blade,dissonance again to have more tempo,singing blade,dissonance,flying blade and the spam cresento 2 times while u have the insta cast buff to do some pretty damage.Repeat that till boss or mob is dead.

For stats u need natural damage since most of your damage comes from etudes and with rubies etudes deal natural damage and critical damage since etudes and chords after etudes got 100% crit chance. If you need more help feel free to reply to this topic.

Oh and welocme to the bard family :)
Thank you so much for this. I had read that Bards were essential support for pvp / pve. Is becoming support something that happens end game?

02. 09. 2016, 15:31

yes kind of^^ in pve you can still play dps of course but in harder content like pvp (dominion etc) or even in raid i would recomment doing support^^ cuz as support you can buff your whole party quite a lot so they do more dmg and over all its more useful than when you do dmg yourself or in pvp you can be a devastating ccer who grinds the gears or every enemy :D

03. 09. 2016, 18:32

Soulstitch

Débutant

When to melee? I know I have weapons but it feels like there's never an appropriate time to melee.

03. 09. 2016, 19:51

Aionwen

Professionnel

öhm, does this "standard dpsbuild" maybe use more rubies then u can have without the last two rubiescrolls and all raids?

i had bad experience with this singing blade during leveling coz it makes no damage during casttime and if u aoepull many mobs this seconds u get to much damage without compensation per bloodlust or concentration.

afaik u dont have to melee with bard...
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

03. 09. 2016, 21:52

Soulstitch

Débutant

And is there such thing as a leveling support build?

03. 09. 2016, 22:35

while you can level with supportbuild for sure its most likely unwanted as its less damage

but general construct of leveling-supportbuild is the combo starting with the skill that makes your attacks stronger + speedboost + dancing blade
(i did a few quests with this but then felt unsatisfied and went back to pure dps again)

06. 09. 2016, 22:45

öhm, does this "standard dpsbuild" maybe use more rubies then u can have without the last two rubiescrolls and all raids?

i had bad experience with this singing blade during leveling coz it makes no damage during casttime and if u aoepull many mobs this seconds u get to much damage without compensation per bloodlust or concentration.

afaik u dont have to melee with bard...
Support bard is good only for endgame pvp or pve so i would not reccomend you to level up with support aspect. Now for leveling you dont even need to do the whole combo.most of the times using solo and doing dancing blade 3 times is the fastest way to kill a mob.

The build i made has the following rubies included: Gt(2 rubies),DC(1 ruby),Tep(1 ruby),Eclipse(1 ruby),Class Trainer quest(1 ruby),PvP(1 ruby),Greatness(1 ruby) and 1st and 2nd page of the mage(2 rubies). i have 3rd page as well but nothing good to pick up
So i would say it is possible to replicate the build even as free to play player.

For Aoe requiem and spam dancing blade. Most of the times u wont have to do it more than 2 times.
Keep calm and pvp hard :thumbsup: 8)

09. 09. 2016, 01:45

Soulstitch

Débutant

My biggest problem at level 31 in coba plateau, is that any more than 1 mob, and I die quickly. Am I ever to be able to take more than one at a time?

10. 09. 2016, 08:49

Gwiniel

Disciple

My biggest problem at level 31 in coba plateau, is that any more than 1 mob, and I die quickly. Am I ever to be able to take more than one at a time?
It has always been so when you enter Coba. The difficulty of mobs increase significantly compared to Eljune. Back in 2010, it was difficult to kill mobs even individually with certain classes. Bards didn't exist back then but it was the same issue.

Although the general difficulty of most mobs and areas where lowered some years ago, Coba remains a difficult zone for certain classes. I'm now talking about players without Pat5 and runes or have lower than 5s.

Incarnations are a different matter as most have Pat5 and runes around 8s and above so they don't notice much.

You will be able to take more than one after you gain more skills and rubies to buff those skills. The beginning is always the most difficult when your capabilities are still very limited.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

02. 10. 2016, 17:36

Just A bard

Hello all i'm looking for a good one Bard Spport build hope someone can help me about it. ?(

Thank You..
Ekinler Baş vermeden kör buzağı Topallamazmış

Discussions similaires

Noter cette discussion