You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, September 20th 2016, 1:41am

Chucc

Beginner

• "Chucc" started this thread

New player- Hi there ::Waves::

Hello to all of you. I am Chucc.

I just heard of this game today. I'm downloading it still at this point and figured I'd poke around the forums while I wait and see what I can learn. So any of you that happens to take a sec and read this short hello, feel free to offer tips or if you are super cool and talented, links to interesting tidbits I should know to play this game.

Thanks in advance and I'll see you soon.

Chucc

Yes, I'm lurking stalking all that view this.

Tuesday, September 20th 2016, 2:10am

Chucc

Beginner

So much to learn. Man, oh man. This is going to be an interesting ride, into unknown worlds and I can't wait.

half an hour left to finish the download. WiFi sucks, when I could be hardwired. I'll keep working on it.

So, its been a while and I'm the only one that stopped to look at this. Where are you people?

Probably work, sleep, and more. Ha. Well I'm off to dig thru your diaries a bit more while I wait. Ciao.

Tuesday, September 20th 2016, 3:04am

Hello there Chucc! It's a pleasure to meet you!

Tuesday, September 20th 2016, 5:32am

Chucc

Beginner

Thanks for stopping by. Its a pleasure to meet you as well.

Tuesday, September 20th 2016, 9:24am

PoloRL

Trainee

I hope you enjoy the game man. It gets a lot of stick, and rightly so in many cases, but it still has a lot of fantastic content.

Tuesday, September 20th 2016, 9:49am

freestile

Professional

best advise i can give you is : you will certainly read tons of negative things about this game on the forum, don't let those things scare you and try to focuss on the positive ones, because yes, this games has some huge downside but also has lots of great stuff to discover and is definitely worth trying.
Anyway no matter if you choose f2p or p2p server, league or empire, may the force be with you and i hope you'll enjoy this game as much as i do ;)

Tuesday, September 20th 2016, 10:08am

azalin71

Trainee

Hi Chucc.
Welcome to allods.
I hope it will give you as much entertainment, as it have given me.
Araanahn - Kanian Crusader - Warsong guild

Tuesday, September 20th 2016, 12:31pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

Welcome to Allods ^^ Hope you like the game!

Check the forum for tips and so forth. People in game are often helpful, also, so don't be shy to ask questions.

You can take a look at my fan site as well although it probably won't have much "useful" info since the class rewamps happened half a year ago. See the links on the "footnote".... forgot to correct word >.<
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Tuesday, September 20th 2016, 3:11pm

Tuesday, September 20th 2016, 4:18pm

hai to you,

for tips & tricks see the advice in my signature

this is also interesting for new players http://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pag…83022#post83022

we have lots of content on the forum, so this is a pretty good place to cope with th game even without playing it :)