You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 7:25am

Treasure Chest Quests not giving CHESTS ?

Whats up with this iv did about 10 of these quest and NONE of them giving me single chest did they remove this or what ?
Drakeos - Empire Engineer

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 12:41pm

The reward now is chests that appears in your itemshop bag and have (low) chance of dropping various discount coupons.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 1:02pm

Unless you are on th subscription server...
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 4:01pm

Ahh...sorry if this is a nubbly question. I'm still trying to figure things out haha. I heard it used to be possible to get gear from those treasure chests. Are crown mobs and faction reputation the only ways now for the ftp server?

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 4:09pm

Random drops, professions, quests and dungeons and Astral all provide gear too. (unless I've missed something)
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 5:02pm

they USED to give a really nice blue item, 50% chance cursed. BUt they took that out as well as the chest of the adventurerer
Sailoryue: lvl 60 Bard
Painkiller: lvl 50 Healer
Palpatine: Lvl 45 Psi (ret)
Mereda: lvl 53 scout (ret)
(anonymous): lvl 55 Paladin (RET)

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 9:40pm

It's on P2P Server
Drakeos - Empire Engineer

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 5:17am

well chances are its something that got phased out, much like the heroics and nearastral allods.
Sailoryue: lvl 60 Bard
Painkiller: lvl 50 Healer
Palpatine: Lvl 45 Psi (ret)
Mereda: lvl 53 scout (ret)
(anonymous): lvl 55 Paladin (RET)