You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, October 3rd 2016, 4:12pm

parch of greatness issue.

the matter its the follows:
I have three characters on the same account, no one has reincarnations so far, recently chose lv up the three to receive the new patch "burning skyes" with fresh lv 70, 2 of the 3 are literally rush with TV, almost only darkwather in half, and them tv taking advantage of mi guild scrolls and the smile days, at the end, only a couple of ferris quests and dane are enought for lv up to 70 so, almost no quest doit for this 2 characters.

mi question its, i try to get the "patch of greatness" quest, but the guy in novo dont give it to me, dont even have the option for see it in this 2 chars, ¿i need do somethin before to get it? i already doit with mi main, the one who was lv 60 and has almost all maps with all quest do, someone know, what quest line need to do? cause cant find related information :s.

thanks for the advice. :)

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "patitofeliz" (Oct 3rd 2016, 10:27pm)

Monday, October 3rd 2016, 6:42pm

Buuhuu

Intermediate

Hello,

yes in order to get the path of greatness quest you need to have quested in Isle of Revelation. I don't know if you've to finsih it completely but you need to quest there :)
BAUA POWA!

Monday, October 3rd 2016, 8:21pm

freestile

Professional

ohhh ok that's why all of my impe reincas can't get greatness ^^
need to go rush revelation questline then ty ;)

btw my reincas reached maxlvl with 0% in the "misty lands" (don't know if it's like that in english), 1/5 of irdrish, 1/4 of umoira, 1/3 of feris and 0% of dane^^ who says better? ;p

Monday, October 3rd 2016, 10:29pm

Hello,

yes in order to get the path of greatness quest you need to have quested in Isle of Revelation. I don't know if you've to finsih it completely but you need to quest there :)
thanks, goin to try that this week, i already have that feeling cause the reencarnation quest was there, and have vague remembers about greatness mentionen in some point for part of one npc i think need do the entiere map for chat with nazar. 8o