You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, October 16th 2016, 7:49am

Warden's Lightning/Flash strike inquiry

Hi Everyone,
I have a question regarding warden's Lightning Strike or Flash lightning skill. I've played allods on Philippine server wayback 2009 or 2010 and haven't played back after those years. Back in my days, when the off-balance debuff procs, the enemy character gets knock down, as in literally knock down. So not only that the enemy gets the off balance debuff, but at the same time gets knock down or stunned as well for a micro seconds. I'm kind of wondering if that is still the same on the recent patch? I've recently read the skill description but it only says about the off balance debuff. Any confirmation would be greatly appreciated. (Sorry for my english)
Thanks.

Sunday, October 16th 2016, 1:54pm

there is no rotation on warden anymore in current patch you mainly use dots to do dmg in pvp you dont even use lightning anymore at all (maybe exept clout)