You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, October 16th 2016, 8:23am

Hi,

I can see my characters selection, but when i tried to select one, at the end of the loading it crash :(

Sunday, October 16th 2016, 8:57am

I guess this wasn't a good time for me to return to the game :p

Sunday, October 16th 2016, 9:17am

lostsaul

Beginner

So only i must wait till moday, ehy world is so crual

Sunday, October 16th 2016, 9:21am

Anyone else getting a connection broken error message when trying to login to a character? Like I can get to the character select screen fine, but can't get loaded into any zone.
This is what i and many other players have been going through since patch day exactly as how it is described in this quote. The only difference now is that everyone else is experiencing it as a server wide issue which means some actual support can finally solve this dilemma. But that does not mean me or others like myself could not call it a server issue as that is/was the only plausible explanation ,given the recent ideas/suggestions to fix said issue,that is.

I work in IT, I get very specific about errors/issues because of that. A server down issue means that the hardware or software has failed and is universally unavailable. The very fact that it was not working for you, but was for others, means it was not a server down issue. I'm not disputing whether it was or is a "server issue," but it was not a server down. Interestingly, it seems to not be down anyway, as I was able to get logged into the game for a few seconds before getting connection broken again.

For reference, as far as I get on trying to load in (usually?) and the resulting error.

Sunday, October 16th 2016, 9:26am

Game closes at 82%

I cant log into the game anymore, since it crashes in 82%. I tried the allods regular launcher but it locks at checking login info and goes back to the acc/password input. The my.com launcher that goes to the select character screen, then when i try to log in with my character it simply closes the game at 82%. It was working perfectly yesterday, but today when i try to log in i just cant, i tried deleting the global.cfg, etc... files and it didnt changed anything, also reinstalled the game and nada.
Wolti zzZZ

Sunday, October 16th 2016, 9:28am

Diktator

Trainee

http://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=14096

Yes most of us have the same issue.

Sunday, October 16th 2016, 9:37am

I have this problem too
answer us, please

Sunday, October 16th 2016, 9:38am

Diktator

Trainee

Hmm I was able to log in onto my league character, then I tried my main and it's working.

Edit : So idk if it's fixed or not but try making another character, if you don't have one, just to log in. Then log out and log in to your main.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Diktator" (Oct 16th 2016, 9:48am)

Sunday, October 16th 2016, 9:52am

allods6692

Beginner

I'm having this issue too. When my game loads to %82, I'm seeing this screen
Here: Connection broken. The connection was closed.

Sunday, October 16th 2016, 9:55am

I don't have space to make any new characters, but I can load into the game (I hear the sounds) but then immediately kicked to title screen with "connection broken."

Sunday, October 16th 2016, 9:58am

SΛΤΗΩ

Intermediate

PPl you can try now, I was able to log in with my char into NF server just now and it kicked me out after few seconds. And it keeps kicking me out after 5-10s.

Anyone else getting a connection broken error message when trying to login to a character? Like I can get to the character select screen fine, but can't get loaded into any zone.
This is what i and many other players have been going through since patch day exactly as how it is described in this quote. The only difference now is that everyone else is experiencing it as a server wide issue which means some actual support can finally solve this dilemma. But that does not mean me or others like myself could not call it a server issue as that is/was the only plausible explanation ,given the recent ideas/suggestions to fix said issue,that is.

I work in IT, I get very specific about errors/issues because of that. A server down issue means that the hardware or software has failed and is universally unavailable. The very fact that it was not working for you, but was for others, means it was not a server down issue. I'm not disputing whether it was or is a "server issue," but it was not a server down. Interestingly, it seems to not be down anyway, as I was able to get logged into the game for a few seconds before getting connection broken again.

For reference, as far as I get on trying to load in (usually?) and the resulting error.

Allods uses separate server for logging and separate for playing It seems that there is an issue with the connection between them. The loading of the game stops always on character loading which means that the info from your account (which is on logging server) is being transferred to the game server and crashes.

Sunday, October 16th 2016, 10:07am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

Having similar issue... I can get to character selection but when loading the character into the game it crashes back to launcher around 18% or occasionally at 79% loading.

Since October 13th it had troubles getting past 18% but it continued loading the rest just fine after somewhat half a minute stuck. This new trouble with the crash started today October 16th.

It's a relief to know I'm not the only one with the issue.

PS. I play New Frontier server.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Sunday, October 16th 2016, 11:02am

using my.com launcher ,game crash at 82% loading screen,using old launcher i was able to log in to characters and game ,but crash after 3-5 seconds

Sunday, October 16th 2016, 11:15am

Sooo, any response from moderators or admin?
I am also having same problem...
Posted a ticket to support but still no response.

Sunday, October 16th 2016, 11:20am

Mhuldoon

Professional

Hey everyone,

Thanks for your patience. The issue should be resolved now - please try logging in again.

Regards,
Mhul

Sunday, October 16th 2016, 12:15pm

still facing the same issue on my end :(

Sunday, October 16th 2016, 1:59pm

It hangs on 18% bcz it's reading maps and location files and since the patch those files need more memory and better equipment then it was before (Allods now takes around 2GB RAM instead 1.5GB as it was before patch).

I can confidently deny that.

I have both Russian and international clients installed. They are now on the same patch version. Russian client loads much faster.