Vous n’êtes pas connecté.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

14. 10. 2016, 20:14

Not gonna lie, i'm kinda getting that same feeling right now. Told me someone would contact me soon after they sent the ticket to the appropriate department.

15. 10. 2016, 12:58

I pointed out to them how the information they game me meant I should be able to log in and they've said they have transferred my ticket to another department to look into. Hopefully we'll get a solution soon ^^

15. 10. 2016, 13:52

Hopefully. I want them daily login rewards lol

15. 10. 2016, 16:34

Try putting the game in the background (alt+tab or open task manager with ctrl+alt+del) then switch back to it. It used to help with all the loading screen stops in the past.

15. 10. 2016, 16:53

If you receive a possible solution first than me, can you post here please?

15. 10. 2016, 17:16

i have tried just about everything suggested to me, game has finished downloading, i have those options ticked and unticked as depicted in your screenshot, i honestly don't know what else to do. I have an SSD kind of laptop so i can reset it to "factory" settings as many times as i want to without deleting anything important and have done so 3 time already. I've reinstalled the games 9 times with my firewall lowered to allow the game to download without fail. Does this mean my Allods online days are just over?

15. 10. 2016, 17:27

As you can see i can log into the game perfectly fine, character screen and all, but when i try to log in with a character the game starts at 18% and stays there about a minute as if the screen is frozen then it jumps to 23% for a about 10 seconds then i'm back to the initial login screen here it says "connection broken: the connection was closed". I've sent about 3-4 tickets already with them saying they are sending my ticket to the appropriate departments. in the second screenshot, pay close attention to the top left of the character screen, that "loading server information stays there for about a good minute or two before it disappears.
trevornon a envoyé les images :
  • Allods_161015_060853-min.jpg
  • Allods_161015_055741-min.jpg

15. 10. 2016, 17:31

I'll try what you suggest Dala, thank you. And of course ill post a solution here if it works for me but none yet so far :(

15. 10. 2016, 17:45

Try putting the game in the background (alt+tab or open task manager with ctrl+alt+del) then switch back to it. It used to help with all the loading screen stops in the past.
It didn't work :( the application went to being unresponsive the moment i tabbed out....funny thing is i went back to being responsive with the same "connection broken: the connection was closed" message as i would have gotten if i didn't tab out in the first place. It always freezes at 18% of trying to load in then jumps to 23% then just puts me back to the initial loading screen. if i use the My.com launcher to launch the game, in that instance the app crashes after all of that is done :(

15. 10. 2016, 20:16

PoloRL

Apprenti

Travail: Crowbag

• Envoyer un message privé

is there really still no response on this? I can't get past the server selection screen, was hoping for an input from the team at least.

15. 10. 2016, 20:52

trevornon,

try connecting your computer with your internetconnection DIRECTLY, without any wlan / router / whatever

having connectionbreaks sounds like this could be your problem

also, can you make sure no "antivirus" program is causing trouble?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (15.10.2016, 20:58)

15. 10. 2016, 22:16

Ok ill try and do that and the only antivirus i do have is advanced system care program which i made sure that its not interfering at all

15. 10. 2016, 22:27

:( no luck, the client still does the same thing. But one question though, in the main game files where you have "Personal" and "data'' and the Allods icons, is the "Patch" folder suppose to have anything in it? Because mine is empty at the moment.

16. 10. 2016, 09:34

18% is preparing client, 23% is when it starts preparing the interface. You might want to try going into C:\MyGames\Allods Online EN\data\Packs (if you used the default installation location) and deleting Interface.Mini.pak and Interface.pak, then try relaunching the client and running the repair tool. That should pull down new versions of those files. Of course if you've done a reinstall that should have in theory pulled down fresh interface packs anyway.

One other thing to do would be launch into the client and reset interface settings to default.

16. 10. 2016, 10:55

Buuhuu

Disciple

Travail: Bauarbeiter

• Envoyer un message privé

So I was trying to get a clue about this. And I recognized that the loading time on P2P is shorter than on F2P. I think it is possible that the interface of the guild window is the cause. On P2P it contains 109 guilds. On F2P there are more than 12K!

Maybe this is too heavy to communicate with every single player I don't know. We have to wait for the support answering this question. But I think that is very likely the cause in my opinion...
BAUA POWA!

16. 10. 2016, 11:50

So I was trying to get a clue about this. And I recognized that the loading time on P2P is shorter than on F2P. I think it is possible that the interface of the guild window is the cause. On P2P it contains 109 guilds. On F2P there are more than 12K!

Maybe this is too heavy to communicate with every single player I don't know. We have to wait for the support answering this question. But I think that is very likely the cause in my opinion...

It displays all the guilds that exist on a server.

If that is indeed the case of slow loading, it will self-resolve after dominion as guilds who didn't take part at all get dropped from the list.

16. 10. 2016, 12:50

Nethon you are a fraking genius mate, it worked perfectly as you described. You have my utmost appreciation as well as to all of you who gave me and the other struggling players a lot of the suggestions, thank you all. Now we can spread the word to those who have also struggled with this annoying thing.

16. 10. 2016, 13:13

Try running the launcher in win8 compatibility mode. :)

16. 10. 2016, 18:19

Thanks for all the suggestions, but nothing seems to have worked for me. No response from customer support either.

17. 10. 2016, 05:34

Ok scratch everything i said, well kinda, because i'm now back to square one :(. i was just logged in on my warden then i wanted to switch to my reincarnation then the same problem happens again, and now i cant get back in. it behaved the same way last night but i was too tired to give a damn lol

Discussions similaires

Used tags

my.com/

Noter cette discussion