You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, October 20th 2016, 12:01pm

Black and White Swimsuit

Seriously? Not in my wardrobe and did not receive Premium Crystal compensation like most people. Where is the stuff I paid for?

Thursday, October 20th 2016, 1:14pm

Mapz

Trainee

No swimsuit and no compensation here either. Wans't it supposed to be fixed in today's patch?

Thursday, October 20th 2016, 2:26pm

wth! Now we have to keep an eye on our wardrobe to see if they randomly remove things we have paid for?

How is this even an issue?

GG

Thursday, October 20th 2016, 5:32pm

Kissaki

Trainee

Received mine today in the mail.

Editing this msg instead of making new - mood has gone from mild butthurtedness to happy calm again.

I hope everyone else got their's too.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Kissaki" (Oct 21st 2016, 1:27pm)

Thursday, October 20th 2016, 6:17pm

I also don't have it or 33 crystal compensation. Do I need to write ticket about this?

Friday, October 21st 2016, 1:15am

It's in the Boutique now for sale again, but no crystals returned to re-purchase and costume not replaced in wardrobe.:thumbdown:

Thursday, October 27th 2016, 5:11pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

Still haven't got back the black swimsuit nor any refund in crystals...
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Friday, October 28th 2016, 6:03am

I got the suit returned via in-game mail a while back? Maybe check incarn/progenitor?