You are not logged in.

New Frontier Flag of War bug

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, October 23rd 2016, 6:57pm

Nhala

Beginner

• "Nhala" started this thread

Hmm, interesting, but im only play til 32 in empire, maybe then i didnt see everything there cause my time ended on that server.
And i dont have bad feeling to killing protosses even if im a big fan of them, there are bad protoss factions too. :P
However, the pics you linked just basic units of the protosses. I mostly use Purifiers technology with them. I simply love the purifiers. :D
The sentinels (zealot unit with purifier faction technology) are my favorites. With Energisers (sentry+purifier) they are my favorites. :D
However, i like the swarm campaigne much more cause its storyline. Heart of the Swarm is my favorite campaigne in starcraft 2.

"I am the Swarm. Armies will be shattered. Worlds will burn. Now at last, on this world, vengeance shall be mine. For I am ... the Queen of Blades."

Just love <3. :3

And yes, i read all quest texts, i love to know games lores, sidestories, every piece from the game to learn and understand its story. Some of it is very long. >< But worth the time to read. I already found many nice story. :3
Im a little stuck with the stats, i bought the full blue gear from the Golas faction in howlem. But its all about brutality and bloodlust. I like bloodlust but maybe proficiency+bloodlust will better for trapper i think. So i try to find gears, but quests always want to give prof+vitality or deter/brutal+bloodlust. :(

Sunday, October 23rd 2016, 7:47pm

i still have to play the games after the 1st sc2 part with terrans, so a lot to do for me :P

bloodlust is best for leveling
theoretically the best would be proficiency / brutality 50/50
1 determination is 1.66 proficiency at 100% if i remember right
if you reach (close to) 100% during leveling its totally OK to take proficiency too, but if you stay at 30% or something like that all the time better avoid determination

have you leveled your martyr to your chars level already?

Sunday, October 23rd 2016, 8:15pm

Nhala

Beginner

Uhh, this was a little chineese to me. ><
How can i divide my points like that? :O
I have 225 vigor, 270 proficiency, 150 brutality and 275 bloodlust yet. But with gears maybe this will change somehow.

My Martyr? Um, i dont realy know. :S

Sunday, October 23rd 2016, 11:23pm

this is mainly relevant for endgame and serves as an example and as you dont have THIS much options to choose while leveling it matter theoretically only
275 bloodlust is very good
just stick with selecting the questreward that gives bloodlust

Quoted

everytime you use salvation of martyr there is a small yellow progressbar under your chars image
if you mouseover the golden symbol you see the level also
get it to max level for a serious dmgboost

• buy level 1 runes from runevendor (10% more off / def)
  • level martyr to your level (press the purple meditation symbol until the yellow progressbar in the left upper corner wont get any more)
  • respec your talentpoints to full proficiency or a mix prof / brut (see my signature "hint for rookies")
  • get the 4 hour potions in church / cellar

these 4 things above will make a HUUUGE difference :)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Oct 23rd 2016, 11:29pm)

Sunday, October 23rd 2016, 11:46pm

Nhala

Beginner

I found the runes. They are active even if my marty thing is not?
What potion and what is a church? :S
And i can reset my stats? :O

Monday, October 24th 2016, 1:04am

I found the runes. They are active even if my marty thing is not? yes

What potion and what is a church? :S in nezebgrad / novograd there are NPCs who grant a buff that lasts 4 hours, i dont remember where / if there is this NPC in howlem too
in nezebgrad its in the cellar of yaskers tower named elizaveta rysina and in novograd there is marianne de ardeur in the chapel next to the auctioneer

And i can reset my stats? :O http://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=5703

Monday, October 24th 2016, 1:45am

Nhala

Beginner

So reset the stats, the ansver is no. I will not delete this char again just for the reset. :/
Too boring to do the same maps aain.

"I think it would be better to not distribute the statpoints at all by default and let the player choose from the beginning :|"

Im agree with that.

Monday, October 24th 2016, 3:51am

when you reach max level you should get a free water of life from r2/d2 golem in boutique store, this will give you the option to respec free

Tuesday, October 25th 2016, 7:34am

Nhala

Beginner

Hmm, i wonder, the healing increase from proficiency affect on bloodlust? If i have more proficiency, than the healing from bloodlust is increased too? Or just affect the heals from abilitys?

Wednesday, October 26th 2016, 2:46am

more proficiency = more dmg
more dmg = more heal from bloodlust

so its an indirect effect

only "real" healingskills are directly affected by proficiency

btw bloodlust also lets you recieve some heal when healing another target (but this effect is mostly not worth thinking about)

Wednesday, November 2nd 2016, 9:02am

For pure leveling proficiency is best stat to use, as much proficiency as possible.

Only at end level when you start astral and raids different stats than profi will become better. But at that time you will get new end game gear anyway so you will start to use new stats with new gear.

For leveling just try to put everything in proficiency what you can.