You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, October 22nd 2016, 2:54am

Lottery ticket from the Daily Task Event system...

So if we are unable to use the "Lottery ticket" item here, then why is it possible to get them as a prize from the Daily Task system?

Saturday, October 22nd 2016, 3:22am

Hello,

It will be removed from the rewards in a future maintenance.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Saturday, October 22nd 2016, 9:44am

So what will happen the people who got it?
poot poot poot poot poot... POOTIE!! YOU'VE BEEN POOTED!!!

Sunday, October 23rd 2016, 4:05am

Kissaki

Trainee

Just a hangover from the RU servers where they have these lottery things.

I got one of these tickets too, but it's not really a big deal.

I think in this case you just have to accept that you won the booby prize - there are plenty of equally useless items that we could have won instead :D

I'm really enjoying the event so I think that a few bad prizes thrown in is just a part of the game.

Hope you have better luck in future picks.

Monday, October 24th 2016, 12:24am

agreeing with kissaki here, getting 3 toxine-removal potions or an incense is about as useful as the lottery ticket :P
there are simply bad prices too, but its better you get something bad than nothing :rolleyes:

Monday, October 24th 2016, 5:22pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

It doesn't make it anymore less annoying the get those lottery tickets -.- gotten 2 of them with my low level imp... I'd rather take a potion or incense that I can actually use than something which is as good as discarding. It's an opportunity wasted since players "work" for the price.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Monday, October 24th 2016, 5:51pm

Pochtron

Intermediate

Take it the other way round : there are maybe 2 or 3 really, really crappy loots you can get daily - the ticket is one of them with the aniversary coin and the 3 heal pots. Keep it as a souvenir !

If there was no rewards at all there would be no chance to win the amazing costumes, skins or even temp mounts :) So for me there is more benefit than drawbacks, especially since I go astral daily and such complete the quest without additional effort :)

Tuesday, October 25th 2016, 11:56am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

The lottery tickets could as well be carnival masks if it has to be a "crappy" price.. even they are more useful :D Not sure are there any carnival masks in the loots.. haven't personally seen any yet.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Tuesday, October 25th 2016, 12:35pm

Wednesday, October 26th 2016, 3:10am

They should consider compensating people for winning that item though, especially when you win it as a weekly prize. Like, really?

Wednesday, October 26th 2016, 2:17pm

Frakkerz

Trainee

perhaps a +1 point token to compensate for the missed day. I feel that would be enough justice.

Wednesday, October 26th 2016, 5:59pm

They should consider compensating people for winning that item though, especially when you win it as a weekly prize. Like, really?
Yes! I don't mind from daily, much, okay I do.

But, weekly? This item has zero functionality in the game, and to get it from a weekly price which is supposed to be a better item than daily, that's kind of disappointing really. Hope this gets brought up so people who got screenshots can get at least something back from it.

Wednesday, October 26th 2016, 10:02pm

Moral of the story: never give people anything for free.

Because no matter what and how much you give them they would fill unsatisfied and complain about the giveaway being unfair.

Just remove the whole daily reward system completely, so the thread like this won't ever be created.

P.S. waiting for the first mentally handicapped to reply how much it takes to complete the daily reward requirements.

Wednesday, October 26th 2016, 11:53pm

Moral of the story: never give people anything for free.

Because no matter what and how much you give them they would fill unsatisfied and complain about the giveaway being unfair.

Just remove the whole daily reward system completely, so the thread like this won't ever be created.

P.S. waiting for the first mentally handicapped to reply how much it takes to complete the daily reward requirements.
Ass liking much??? It doesnt give them right to put bullshit items. Community gave more than we take especially over the years. The biggest thing that event give community (new players) 5 lvl rune. For me the thing that all i care is costumes and think that when you get that stupid lottery that does nothing. Also we dont talk about unfair or not. It is useless to put it. :thumbsup: It is not so hard to put something else instead of tickets. This is proof to how they copy paste this kind of events.
poot poot poot poot poot... POOTIE!! YOU'VE BEEN POOTED!!!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Oct 30th 2016, 3:13pm)

Thursday, October 27th 2016, 1:04am

Thursday, October 27th 2016, 1:29am

Letting people be able to replace lottery tickets for that +2 points reward would be nice.

I'd say +1 would be nice too, but as +2 reward is already integrated into reward pool I guess it would be easyer to implement this exchange.

Thursday, October 27th 2016, 7:27am

Frakkerz

Trainee

+1 token is already integrated too ^^

Thursday, October 27th 2016, 9:14pm

Dear Allods Gods,

Thank you so much!

Thursday, October 27th 2016, 9:43pm

Yes, it's quite good! Thanks guys.

Thursday, October 27th 2016, 10:39pm

It was a Platinum Coin and that's still a million times better than a flippin' lottery ticket!

Rate this thread