You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, October 21st 2016, 5:14pm

I didn't lost as much as others here but i agree that we should get the granite back or at least get its worth on gold.

Still, i understand why they want to start from 0. So, an idea could be that people that had granite before the patch, could get 2x (could be more) granite from their horns until they get back all the granite they had (only the extra ones would count). This would be slow, but people would get their granite back, old players would get the adventage they worked for, and at the same time the idea of a fresh start would remain. (Ofc, this isn't ideal but is better than nothing).

Friday, October 21st 2016, 7:01pm

I would guess you can expect resets like this every expansion at least.

There's a ranking of mazes (of course only on Russian servers, reasons as per usual - laziness, ineptitude, budget shortage or any combination of those).

With that in mind, they really cannot allow accumulation of a key construction resource over years, then it would be impossible to compete in the said ranking.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dala" (Oct 21st 2016, 7:09pm)

Friday, October 21st 2016, 7:51pm

We're not even complaining about a few granite here. We are complaining about THOUSANDS of granite that we worked for and accumulated over the course of YEARS. And we're not asking for more. We are asking for what we had or a current equivalent.

Friday, October 21st 2016, 8:38pm

I would guess you can expect resets like this every expansion at least.

There's a ranking of mazes (of course only on Russian servers, reasons as per usual - laziness, ineptitude, budget shortage or any combination of those).

With that in mind, they really cannot allow accumulation of a key construction resource over years, then it would be impossible to compete in the said ranking.

good to know then, i seriously consider never building any granite ever again (or looting granite)

Monday, October 24th 2016, 5:05am

Hello citizens of Sarnaut. The release of 7.2 is one week into the swing and "Houston, we have a problem." As many of you with Personal Allods are aware, the granite which is used to add rooms in your Allod has been taken from you. Let's be clear about this. This resource is farmed by the player via maze runs and productions from your allod horns ONLY. This means for your efforts you now have nothing. It's not like amalgam concentrate or realgar being piddled away to level out a playing field. Granite is an immense resource that took many of us years, years, YEARS to accumulate. Yes the developers decided to even out the playing field so that everyone could have the same amount of rooms at the beginning of our maze patch. Cute but you just stole from us. You even let us farm Granite on our horns prior to last weeks patch instead of voiding that option from the horn choices. This wont do. I will however be civil about this and just ask the rest of the community to stand with me and demand proper compensation for you wasting our game time and efforts. Let's be logical about the compensation. If you won't simply return that which is rightfully ours, we are going to be forcibly willing to accept gold in lieu of granite reimbursement. How do we do that? It's very simple. Every 15 days a horn can produce (on it's lowest setting) 100 coral, 100 granite, or 9732 gold in addition to the tear options (which almost none of us produce). So for every 100 granite you have stolen from us, we would demand 9732 gold. Yes that would be quite a bit of gold, but again you stole from us. So pay up. It's a fair demand and it allows you to nerf those of us who earned the stature we have built on our allods. As an owner of 10 personal allods, this is quite a big deal for me. I think, however, that this is a big deal for anyone who put time and effort into farming granite. As for you players, this is now formally a petition for reimbursement. If you see as I do, leave your name as a reply. Thank you for your time players.

Kundark
I sign it but, like many other games I have played things like this do get ignored and piss off many players(like hclftw/iamgroot), Only way this could possibly get through to the GM's is if the entire community of the game works together on this forum to get refunded, only problem is the people who gains nothing from this will not work with this and against it (aka the people who didn't have at least one personal allod, like me until tomorrow).

Monday, October 24th 2016, 5:04pm

IAmGroot

Professional

I sign it but, like many other games I have played things like this do get ignored and piss off many players(like hclftw/iamgroot), Only way this could possibly get through to the GM's is if the entire community of the game works together on this forum to get refunded, only problem is the people who gains nothing from this will not work with this and against it (aka the people who didn't have at least one personal allod, like me until tomorrow).
Sadly, I gave up after PioPico was no longer our GM. He was incredible. He cared. He tried his hardest to make this game something special. When someone had an idea he would read it, no matter how stupid, and think about if there was something that could be done with it (or some derivation of it). Despite all the hate GMs get because typically they only hear feedback when things are bad...he still loved us all. The community was his baby and he took care of us. I have not and probably will never see anyone like him again. Without a good GM and support team, a game is just a game. It loses it's "specialness."
This game has gone that way since the owner switches have been happening.

I still like this game, but I most certainly do not love it anymore like I used to. I am one of the few that has literally spent thousands on this game. Do I regret it? Yes, now I do but I didn't when it was owned by gPotato. The game was worth supporting and spending money on. I was so blinded by the past and couldn't see the downward spiral the game was having when it moved over that I continued to spend when I really shouldn't have supported such negative and terrible decisions for our great game.

But hey, everything dies eventually. It's sad, it's very sad, I wish we could go back to when the game was good, but we no longer have that opportunity. With each new expansion the game goes further and further away from the things the playerbase actually wants.

Wednesday, October 26th 2016, 12:38pm

^^^^ This x 1000
The game became so much less enjoyable without the supportive backbone that was PioPico. He loved the community so much and did the best for us that he could. I appreciate the shit out of everything he did for the community.

Wednesday, October 26th 2016, 2:32pm

Frakkerz

Trainee

I didn't really have a huge maze last season, but i can 100% sympathize with you guys that lost thousands of granites. However, the decision to reset them is justified.

Now i'm not sure how many of you are actually aware of this new development, but your mazes are now RANKED...

The rank of your maze, earns you seasonal rewards, such as titles etc based on the rating of your maze, if a party fails your maze, your rank goes up, if you are robbed, your rank goes down and so on.

As such, mazes have been reset completely so that all players are on equal footing at the start of this ranked feature. Of course a maze with 20 rooms would be a much higher ranking than a maze with just 5 rooms.

I believe you guys should be compensated, but not with granite being returned. A gold equivalent value perhaps.

You should expect that maze, is now a seasonal thing which will have your rooms and granite reset each season.

Wednesday, October 26th 2016, 5:44pm

i would be totally OK with an apprortiate goldrefund, especially if granite gets reset every few months now (and thus becomes worthless on the long term)
already stopped graniteproduction of all my horns

Thursday, October 27th 2016, 1:43am

If you all still didn't figure out what My.com is all about then I don't know what to tell you.

1. Game is designed in such way so you must CONTINUALLY pay and grind to be competitive (the more you do it the more competitive you are - even their top up page has text "you pay, you win" written there, it does not get any more clear than that)
2. It's all about money, so you will NEVER be able to buy everything and finish your CS progress, there will ALWAYS be new things added in
3. Anything you have already purchased (or grinded up) can easily be taken away (and is occasionally) so you would have to purchase it (or grind it up) again

This game is all about money, grind, and never having it all so you are always in need to get (pay/grind) more, get used to it, accept it, complaining will not help you.

Only 2 things you can do that (if done by many players) COULD affect My.com policy are:
1. Stop paying
2. Stop playing
(EVEN IF one or both of these options would be done by massive amount of players, My.com still wouldn't necessarily need to change their policy, they could just chose to shut down the server instead - since it would not be profitable anymore)

And in the end, anything you post in this forums sadly doesn't mean much. Maybe in Russian forums yes (a little bit), but here sadly no, at least not to extent it will in any way affect My.com plans for Allods.

This post has been edited 9 times, last edit by "Gothica" (Oct 27th 2016, 2:04am)

Thursday, October 27th 2016, 3:28pm

Thursday, October 27th 2016, 3:52pm

freestile

Professional

If you all still didn't figure out what My.com is all about then I don't know what to tell you.

1. Game is designed in such way so you must CONTINUALLY pay and grind to be competitive (the more you do it the more competitive you are - even their top up page has text "you pay, you win" written there, it does not get any more clear than that)
2. It's all about money, so you will NEVER be able to buy everything and finish your CS progress, there will ALWAYS be new things added in
3. Anything you have already purchased (or grinded up) can easily be taken away (and is occasionally) so you would have to purchase it (or grind it up) again

This game is all about money, grind, and never having it all so you are always in need to get (pay/grind) more, get used to it, accept it, complaining will not help you.

Only 2 things you can do that (if done by many players) COULD affect My.com policy are:
1. Stop paying
2. Stop playing
(EVEN IF one or both of these options would be done by massive amount of players, My.com still wouldn't necessarily need to change their policy, they could just chose to shut down the server instead - since it would not be profitable anymore)

And in the end, anything you post in this forums sadly doesn't mean much. Maybe in Russian forums yes (a little bit), but here sadly no, at least not to extent it will in any way affect My.com plans for Allods.

that´s sadly exactly the way i feel since a couple of month :S

Friday, October 28th 2016, 7:58pm

1. Stop paying
2. Stop playing

just play without paying if you dont feel game is deserving $
only send $ to them if you are sure its OK and worth and you wont regret it!

there is a LOT more than winning pvp fights against hardcoreplayers and/or veterans in this game

keep in mind you can skip the things that become worthless

screw gear
screw timed items
*NEW* screw granite

this is especially for new players interesting

Saturday, October 29th 2016, 10:20pm

Y'all a bunch of entitled whiners... you act like this doesn't happen all the time.

Saturday, October 29th 2016, 10:45pm

freestile

Professional

this is precisely why we complain... because it happens all the time.

Saturday, October 29th 2016, 10:50pm

Should be used to it and suck it up by now :) Every patch it gets easier for those who didn't play long.