You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, October 27th 2016, 10:49pm

Thursday, October 27th 2016, 11:09pm

(i apologize for my english)
i must admit Dala and Gwiniel what they write about Astral

For me Astral + persoanl ship was and still is one of most important things why i choose Allods online, possibilty to build your own ship (i'm proud owner of corvette class ship;) ),just fly in astral fight against other ships etc it reminds me of disney movie Treasure planet :),even the "biigest" games World of Wacraft do not have possibility to build your own ship,but since introduce Trade Wars to astral , wich was 4 years ago! no significant changes happend (Astral adacemy and updated anomalus sector are rather cosmetic changes),i do not understand why developers nearly completle abandoned astral developemnt over the years,from beginnig astral+ships was one of unique features of Allods but i think also one of unique features in mmo games.

I'm really hoping that finally developers will bring something to astral in upcoming new season

Regards

Friday, October 28th 2016, 9:32am

Well for me I will not miss limited deaths but yes astral has been destroyed. But I do not agree it being the most stupid change ever because global cooldown. This patch ruined nearly everything, solved the mana problem but made so many other problems that I miss being limited to mana instead of this sometimes. No astral ships, and the islands are so repetitive and boring. My friend which was a really huge fan of allods quit the game for good, and I think I will do the same and just join a pre 7.0 pvp server or something.

Tuesday, November 1st 2016, 7:27pm

Quoted

Removing astral sailing as a part of core progress was hands down the worst change in the history of the game. ;(

Astral got simply destroyed.

D-E-S-T-R-O-Y-E-D
Astral is not the only feature that has been destroyed.

Remember Astral Confrontation? When we had to conquer or defend the island's guild with a 24 raid vs 24 raid? There were a real guild teamwork, there was some adrenalin when raids were on equal strength. Skills and raid coordination made all the difference.

Now it has been replaced by this totaly shitty 6v6 dominion which is only a matter of having a chance to be against a strong party with favored classes or a weak party with sabotaged classes. Zero strategy, zero guild work, zero interest, zero fun, only a blob of dung.

AC has been destroyed, Astral has been destroyed, and now pvp has been ruined too. In fact "GCD" should be renamed into "GCLag", since it seems to be the only camouflage they found to hide the lags they're unable to fix.

This and the classes that has been sabotaged in order to give an advantage for few chosen favored classses (as it could be seen in 3v3 event like circle of so-called "equals", which was such a grotesque joke) turned pvp activities into a vomiting crap, where GCLag + permanent chained control make your character disabled during the whole fight. Congratulation to the deep retard who made that garbage.

Also we won't forget the overdose of boredom brought by the gearing process, which shows how the entire gameplay has been botched.

And by the way, importing Skyforge's feature into Allods at any cost is just (another) major mistake. People who want to play Skyforge just go play Skyforge. People who want to play Allod DON'T want to play a low-grade ersatz of another game, especially when it means destroying all what made Allod unique.

Personnally i don't have any hope for 8.0 patch, seeing how they seem so desperately dumb. So unless they fire the monkey who's done that sloppy crap on classes, i don't see anything left to expect from this game.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Tonal" (Nov 1st 2016, 9:25pm)

Tuesday, November 1st 2016, 7:31pm

Edited with preview: orders part II

Tuesday, November 1st 2016, 9:34pm

actually there is still a 12 vs 12 ac at least^^ ofc its less than the old days but well with declining playerbase they kind of adapted

Tuesday, November 1st 2016, 11:11pm

Yes i guess you mean the second phase of dominion.

It looks like more of an optional extra for these who want to raid vs raid, but without real stakes it's not really challenging anymore. Nothing comparable with the feelings you could get in AC, anyway.

Wednesday, November 2nd 2016, 8:38am

New race feels like arisen that were upgraded with artificial skin around robot parts, so they look more like human, but some parts still sticking out in the neck.

Wednesday, November 2nd 2016, 3:44pm

actually tonal its pretty much the same as ac back then in terms of usefulness^^ if you get plundered you lose realgar and if you plunder you gain more^^ the only thing that is missing is the ability to completly burn your enemys island harming you a bit but him even more

Wednesday, November 2nd 2016, 5:47pm

You don't loose rank, you don't loose your guild's home, realgar is just a boost in an endless gearing process, so not a big deal. That's why only few guilds doing that activity.

And yes, a 12 raid instead of a 24 raid doesn't help a lot, the fun fact is that they're still speaking of a "world class game"... in Russia it's April fool everyday.

Wednesday, November 2nd 2016, 6:16pm

this game needs 1 vs 1 tournaments, would bring a LOT of life into pvp as it would collect all these who cannot or dont want to participate in dominion etc

and the new race looks like humanoid architects to me

Wednesday, November 2nd 2016, 9:15pm

Edited with questions - responses about new race

Thursday, November 3rd 2016, 4:15pm

Edited with Public Test Server patchnote

Thursday, November 3rd 2016, 7:49pm

Thursday, November 3rd 2016, 7:52pm

Thursday, November 3rd 2016, 10:01pm

Such amaze. Much wow. It reminds me Greek Mythology.

Thursday, November 3rd 2016, 10:35pm

Pretty sad.

No major changes to gearing or astral. They didn't even recognize them as completely failed.

Friday, November 4th 2016, 12:05am

Such amaze. Much wow. It reminds me Greek Mythology.

Right! I was going to say that im glad so many people have same opinion.
poot poot poot poot poot... POOTIE!! YOU'VE BEEN POOTED!!!

Friday, November 4th 2016, 12:27am

You can say they f..cking lied to us, it's not 8.0, it's just the 7.3 with another number.

The gearing process is exactly the same absolute <edited>, but made even worse since the amount of mats and dust needed is higher. PvP is the same disgusting crap but worse since the already favored classes received some additional boost, while the classes sabotaged <edited> didn't get a SINGLE change. Not to mention how they're proud of theyr hilarious GCLag so they kept that <edited> as it is.

Oh! Forgot the XP questing from 71 to 72: you will not miss 20-30% XP to get to next level as before, but you will miss... 56% of the XP needed!!!

So i would like someone to translate and send them this message from Europe:

<edited>

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Mhuldoon" (Nov 4th 2016, 11:54am) with the following reason: language

Friday, November 4th 2016, 1:28am

they're proud of theyr hilarious GCLag so they kept that <edited> as it is

this is really, really unfortunate
would have been a good moment for fixing this
disappointment is understandable here :S

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Nov 4th 2016, 3:34am)

Rate this thread