You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, November 4th 2016, 5:15pm

New to Psi

hi im new to psi and would like some info on stats, rotation and a build if possible, never evaaaaaaaaaa played a psi in my life and would like to try it , so any info ect would be great thanks in advance

Friday, November 4th 2016, 5:22pm

for leveling/PVE build: take the talents and rubies with little yellow stars

this is also relevant
http://allods.my.com/sites/allods.my.com…es/psionic.html

your main stat is critchance

supportaspect is for pvp good
suppression-aspect is very special with little use as you are more or less onehit with it

Friday, November 4th 2016, 9:18pm

This are the rotations i use:

Very Easy enemies: Mental Link (can skip) --> Astral Venom until you get some stacks of Pyrolysis (ruby) and then use Scorching

Easy enemies: Mental Link --> Blade storm --> Agony --> Astral Venom --> Scorching (to trigger Pyrolysis)

Medium enemies: use Phantoms during the fight

(Against more than one enemy use Psichosys after Blade Storm and Agony)

Hard ones: Mental Link --> (can also use Assassin if you have it) 4 Phantoms at the start --> Blade Storm --> a few Astral Venom to lower stress --> Agonly --> (Mental Opression, Superiority, Concentration, Brainstorm: for Bosses) --> Astral Venom and Scorching or Psichosys for aoe. (Use Phantoms when posible).

Buffs: Superiority and Brainstorm only for bosses, Opression (racial: if you have it) for medium, hard or aoe, and Concentration from easy and above (it has the shorter CD of the 4 buffs).

Friday, November 4th 2016, 11:26pm

This are the rotations i use:

Very Easy enemies: Mental Link (can skip) --> Astral Venom until you get some stacks of Pyrolysis (ruby) and then use Scorching

Scorching is almost always better to use than Astral Venom against very easy enemies. It does almost double the damage and for very easy enemies you don't need any stacks at all.

Astral Venom should only ever be used when one of the following happens:

1) You are close to 100 Stress, Phlegm rubies help greatly there.
2) Enemy has 3 Breakdown stacks (not worth it for very easy enemies).

Medium enemies: use Phantoms during the fight

Make sure to summon a Phantom whenever you can. Remember to use Vertex, it does very nice damage too.

(Against more than one enemy use Psichosys after Blade Storm and Agony)

This is VERY tricky to execute, but the damage is absolutely nuts if you do it properly:

If combat just started and you have Poltergeist stacks, summon 2 or 3 Phantoms, then use Bladestorm -> Agony -> Psychosis (if you summoned only 2 Phantoms, cancel it at the very end and summon 3rd, so your Poltergeist stack doesn't run out) -> Vertex (off the gcd) -> 1 or 2 Scorching against Bladestorm target - this prolongs Bladestorm if you crit and does very nice AoE damage (Firestorm rubies are awesome, should really have a star mark) -> Decomposition (off the gcd) at the same time as you do the Scorching. If Anything is still alive at this point, start over with Bladestorm.

(can also use Assassin if you have it)

Don't take it for PvE build. It's a waste of talents and cast time/global cooldown.

Monday, November 7th 2016, 2:31pm

You can try this for pve.

http://pts.allodswiki.ru/calcnew/#!6!333…/XHF!yrf/RWVOVC

My skill bar: http://imgur.com/a/j5TcW

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "alijeen" (Nov 7th 2016, 3:27pm)

Monday, November 7th 2016, 4:16pm

hmmm cant seem to get rotation right , anyone out there that can help a ladie noob out with that :D

Monday, November 7th 2016, 6:11pm

Check this, it will help to know more about the class: http://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pag…&threadID=9925&

Also, if you play in the [F2P] New Frontier server, you can whisper me and ask if need help with something. Also, you can try to use the in-game thoughts channel to ask about psis.

About the rotations: at the start of the game (don't know your current level) you don't need to worry much about them.

My suggestion is to use:

1st Mental Link: use this before you start combat (if posible), this skill helps to tell your Phantoms which enemy they must attack. At the start of the game isn't needed to use this but my suggestion is for you to try to use it all the time, that way you get used to cast it without need to think about it.

2nd Psychic Attack (or Astral Venom: is the advanced version of the same skill): it is the basic damage dealer and lower your stress (with max stress you can use most skills). I use this over Scorching bcs it is faster and has no CD, but you can use the one you like more.

3rd Scorching: this is the big damage dealer for 1vs1, use it when posible

4th Phantoms: phantoms are great to increase the damage you deal, this skill should be used as often as posible (there are rubies to lower their CD).

A simple way to start a fight against 1 enemy is to cast Mental Link, then Phantom, then Psychic Attack (or Scorching) and keep casting those 2 until the enemy is down (cast phatnom again when is available). If you find the mobs reach you and hit you hard, try to kite them, can use Ectoplasmatic Form (later Astral Body) to reduce the damage you take but kite should be enough in most cases.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "yosuf3" (Nov 7th 2016, 6:50pm)

Rate this thread