You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, November 4th 2016, 9:12am

I haven't responded to a thread here in some time but i have something important to say:
It reminds me Greek Mythology

Friday, November 4th 2016, 9:27am

Friday, November 4th 2016, 1:41pm

thematic32

Beginner

Like Russians said.. " Welcome 7.0.3 "...

Just waiting to see till when this will stay up, day after day u see mass quits on this game, cuz of this totally crap patch

gg!

Friday, November 4th 2016, 1:59pm

Eddy

Intermediate

Oh cmn.........i am so fking dissapointed....so there will be same gearing again, but how many stages ? mybe 4?
Russian p2p / leauge side / Ремпэйдж

Friday, November 4th 2016, 4:49pm

Vickie Lynn

Intermediate

How to contact devs? I'd suggest to create new hairstyle for every race! The old ones are totally outdated, I can imagine so cool ones (new horse tail for example, long hairstyles etc). As they did for xadagnian when they remade them, they had given a shot with other hairstyles

Why aren't they implemented?

And why not redo kanian? With xadalike cloaks? ^^

That's just a suggestion, some could tell me "oooh, you're just a kikoo lol", well maybe ^^ but I don't care, even if I totally agree with some disappointing quoted just before

Vickie
I prefer to be bad in game rather than being a trash in real life

Friday, November 4th 2016, 6:24pm

Totally agree with your suggestion, but forget the idea to contact them or to even give them any feedback.

There were a suggestion section named "i have an idea" or something like that in russian forum. There were hundreds pages of ideas, suggestions, feedback, etc You know what they did with that? They deleted it! Not giving theyr usual generic answers, just deleted...

That says more then a lot about the assholes we have to deal with.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Tonal" (Nov 4th 2016, 7:11pm)

Saturday, November 5th 2016, 5:24am

Do we even level up or do we stay level 70? because i have not seen anything about level increase, the only decent thing i can see that is happening is this.. Access to all modes of difficulty adventure is now open at the same time for all the characters on the server after a specified time.

Edit: Oh and maze being increased to 5 a week instead of 3.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "vampyrvenom" (Nov 5th 2016, 10:36am)

Saturday, November 5th 2016, 10:24am

Do we even level up or do we stay level 70? because i have not seen anything about level increase, the only decent thing i can see that is happening is this.. Access to all modes of difficulty adventure is now open at the same time for all the characters on the server after a specified time.

The max level will be increased to 75.

Saturday, November 5th 2016, 10:36am

Saturday, November 5th 2016, 5:30pm

same gearing mechanism , same pvp , same build class...
it look like 7.3 with new map + race
Allods Team sorry but i am disappointed :thumbdown:

Sunday, November 6th 2016, 8:21pm

WAIT WAIT WAIT, I don't have time to check the russian links, so can you tell me if it is true that the class builds will be the same? wtf it was the only thing that I was waiting for in 8.0 .....

Sunday, November 6th 2016, 10:07pm

freestile

Professional

WAIT WAIT WAIT, I don't have time to check the russian links, so can you tell me if it is true that the class builds will be the same? wtf it was the only thing that I was waiting for in 8.0 .....

+1, and it was not even asking for new content! just re-putting the pre 7.0 classes ig, but it seems that even that they can't do it :wacko:

Monday, November 7th 2016, 2:43pm

Some classes will get some changes: Bard, Warrior, Engineer.
Others will get some fixes: Psi, Warden

Also, this is still a beta. People are reportin bugs right now, and more fixes are expected. It's also possible that not all planned changes were implemented in the current PTS (the new race is not available yet), so until we get some final patch notes, I think it's too early to say that the next update will not be worth of bein named "8.0"

Monday, November 7th 2016, 6:05pm

Greetings

Starter+premium packs for update 8.0:

https://allods.mail.ru/preorder8.php

(instead of some new ship skin for your own ship in main game,you get skn for cloud pirates) :(

Monday, November 7th 2016, 6:39pm

ok, see you guys next year, hopefully 9.0 will bring something that makes the game enjoyable

Tuesday, November 8th 2016, 11:02am

Some classes will get some changes: Bard, Warrior, Engineer.
Others will get some fixes: Psi, Warden

Also, this is still a beta. People are reportin bugs right now, and more fixes are expected. It's also possible that not all planned changes were implemented in the current PTS (the new race is not available yet), so until we get some final patch notes, I think it's too early to say that the next update will not be worth of bein named "8.0"
They clearly said there will be NO changes anymore on classes:

https://allods.mail.ru/forums/showthread.php?t=135696&page=9

Also some fun news from Russia,

They re-manipulated exchange rate to make it skyrocket again:

http://allods.kvpserver.ru/info/course_cry?interval=21

From 28/10/2016 to 06/11/2016 (10 days), the exchange went from 4100-5400 to 6200-8000

Never wondered why the less players there is in game, the higher the rate goes up?
Here are two exemples with old rate and today's rate

1) Here is the initial rate: 243,05,44

2) Here is the buying rate: 5 silver higher, this is the 1st increase.

3) When you buy crystals, you are paying the buying rate (here 243,10,02)

4) But at the moment you buy your crystals, there is an 2nd additional increase coming out from nowhere to make the rate rise more. This is not coming from another player buying crystals at the same time, it's an extra increase coming each time you buy crystal.

Exemple with today's rate:

1) Initial rate: 1495,92,57

2) Buying rate (higher): 1496,03,42

3) Crystals bought at buying rate.

4) 2nd additional increase at the moment the purchase is done.

Apparently they changed the increasing rate in Russia so when you're buying 1000 crystals it make the exchange rate increase by few hundred golds.
http://allods.kvpserver.ru/forum.php/3/121?page=5

This exchange rate has NEVER been related to a so-called supply and demand relationship.

The gold you farm ingame has nothing to do with the increase of the rate exchange. Remember at the merge in 2014, the rate was at 30:1, it is now at 1500:1 which is a multiplication by 50. At the merge we were at 5.1 patch, then we got 6.0, then 7.0 patch. At each patch, symbol of gold was multiplied by 2 while gold farming was more or less nerfed. Nothing comparable with a multiplication by 50.

We have been fooled with these manipulations since the beginning.

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Tonal" (Nov 8th 2016, 11:46am)

Tuesday, November 8th 2016, 11:12am

Edited with preview: islands and battle for beginners, and CS items: starter and premium packs for 8.0

Tuesday, November 8th 2016, 11:36am

Tuesday, November 8th 2016, 11:48am

Unless we don't have the same results in our respective google trad, it says in mine No changes planned

Tuesday, November 8th 2016, 12:04pm

Question: is it all about class changes?
Answer: No, there are more changes planned.

Lol, just checked how google translates and it's incorrect.

Original response: Нет, запланированы и другие правки.
Google translation: No changes are planned and others.
Correct translation: No, there are other changes planned.

Rate this thread