You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, November 10th 2016, 2:14pm

Extended Maintenance

Am I the only one that's upset because of this? The original maintenance post said that it will last 3 hours.

When the 3 hours passed and the maintenance was still not over, the post was edited.

And again

And yet again

I understand that problems might appear during maintenance, I really do. But when that happens, players expect an answer from you. A simple "We encountered some problems during the maintenance and we had to extend it" would probably suffice.

Even adding an update to the original post would be good, as long as you mention that it was extended. Just changing the original hours without any mention is not cool. And it's not the first time happening either.

I've said it before and I'm saying it again: simple gestures go long way to make the community happy. I've recently returned to the game, and I'm not sure if it's a custom now, but I didn't even see a forum post about this maintenance, even though there is a special section for that (which is empty).

Also, some changes were made to the game during this maintenance (from 7.0.02.52 to 7.0.02.53). On the russian server for each small update, there is a post explaining what was changed. Even if it was just one minor bug. I don't think that it's so hard to do the same here.

Thursday, November 10th 2016, 2:22pm

Laany

Intermediate

No, i write in German Thread about this , that Drakdish just always changes the time without info why!
Don't try to shut up my Mouth when he is only speaking the truth!

Thursday, November 10th 2016, 2:22pm

homerosi

Intermediate

You just made my day!

And yes ofcourse, all they had to do is make a post saying it would take more time and that they'd be excused, but nawwwhhh!
MMOseppe peace out! 8o

Thursday, November 10th 2016, 2:29pm

Vickie Lynn

Intermediate

I noticed that too, but what I notice is that they have time to change the hour, but they don't have time to warn people! We even don't know what are the reason of such delay.
I prefer to be bad in game rather than being a trash in real life

Thursday, November 10th 2016, 2:50pm

Thursday, November 10th 2016, 3:04pm

Damn wish there was a like button so i could give a like to your reply Mapz!

And i totally agree with Zurion and everyone else what will cost them to give us a update on maint.

Thursday, November 10th 2016, 3:07pm

Clamori

Beginner

Wish they didnt forget to activate servers and go home..
The time has came up! Its happening!

Thursday, November 10th 2016, 9:36pm

Gwiniel

Intermediate

I've said it before and I'm saying it again: simple gestures go long way to make the community happy. I've recently returned to the game, and I'm not sure if it's a custom now, but I didn't even see a forum post about this maintenance, even though there is a special section for that (which is empty).

Also, some changes were made to the game during this maintenance (from 7.0.02.52 to 7.0.02.53). On the russian server for each small update, there is a post explaining what was changed. Even if it was just one minor bug. I don't think that it's so hard to do the same here.
Unfortunately that has been the case for several months now. It gradually became like that. They used to info about the delay occasionally at the beginning.

About telling what is done within the maintenance... well.. they have never told them. They only give some info when season/patch changes and even that info is more or less imperfect. So welcome back but you can lower your expectations a lot. My guess is that either they don't have enough ppl working over tons of stuff or they are paid too little.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Thursday, November 10th 2016, 11:21pm

Sniffler23

Beginner

I can't even log in, no servers are showing

Thursday, November 10th 2016, 11:22pm

Sniffler23

Beginner

Wish they didnt forget to activate servers and go home..
I think they did forget to activate servers and have gone home. they are meant to be back at 2pm UK time it is now 11:22PM UK time and no servers

Thursday, November 10th 2016, 11:36pm

its really a weird way to 4 times adjust the post instead of just writing "something went wrong and we fix it"

also, the game lags like crazy now, what happened?

did the server got downgraded? (im a little bit serious and a little bit joking here)

game becomes like freeze for 2 seconds every 10 seconds
other players experienced this too

patch today made things worse than ever... pls fix asap... :pinch:

Thursday, November 10th 2016, 11:46pm

Before this maintenance everything was smooth running, now everything seems slow and i even had it on maximum graphics settings as auto detect suggested it and i did the detection again and it has lowered it too high. As the saying goes if it ain't broke don't fix it.

Friday, November 11th 2016, 12:11am

i came here to post because i entered a distortion and loadingscreen is still not done while i write this... something is seriously broken...
usually the loeadingscreen takes 2-3 seconds only...

if it ain't broke don't fix it.

this
and if you try to improve and it goes wrong revert it with a backup... :pinch:

Friday, November 11th 2016, 2:43am

Pochtron

Intermediate

I usually check the german forum when maintenances happen because it's pretty much the only one who cares to inform players about it here.
Still it missed the info about why/how long it would be extended.

I agree with you Zuri that simple info about how maintenance is going - in good or bad way, it has been up earlier than expected sometimes even - would greatly improve the relationship between players and staff.
Don't expect everyone to check guild site or facebook page. Unless stated otherwise, this forum is the prime vector of "communication" between players and staff, so it should be the most up to date about anything that happens to the game.

Just talk to us, you know. Make us feel there is someone that cares about people playing this game.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Pochtron" (Nov 11th 2016, 2:52am)

Friday, November 11th 2016, 4:02am

this forum is the prime vector of "communication" between players and staff, so it should be the most up to date about anything that happens to the game.

totally agree
we have a proper forum dedicated to this game, there is no need for searching hints on foreign sites like facebook
its really not this hard to write a small post like "maintenance extended" or whatever so players know what to expect

Friday, November 11th 2016, 9:24am

Also, some changes were made to the game during this maintenance (from 7.0.02.52 to 7.0.02.53).
in russian server patch it 7.0.02.51 !

is that ok?
8|

Friday, November 11th 2016, 1:23pm

in russian server patch it 7.0.02.51 !

is that ok?
8|

Yeah, that's ok. It just means they don't have any bugs anymore and are preparing for 8.0
We, on the other side, seem to have a bit more bugs than we had a few days ago :|

Friday, November 25th 2016, 12:04pm

Pochtron

Intermediate

And they did it again ... silent 1h extension on Allods website.

Friday, November 25th 2016, 12:39pm

maintanance

can we have some info ?