You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, November 12th 2016, 12:43am

Usage of Physical Damage

i lack creativity here, is there any PROPER usage of physical damage for psi?

i can imagine aoe with WOB and pain, but psi still has more astral attacks so in total astral dmg would be better than physical... and again no usage fpr physical...?

as CC in 1 vs 1 maybe as lots of dmg come from assassin and pain / wob / torture...? but cc aspect not worth due to beeing inferior to support (in 99% of cases)...

share your thoughts with me 8o

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Nov 12th 2016, 12:58am)

Saturday, November 12th 2016, 1:07pm

No idea, maybe for an aoe build. The problem is that we don't have that many physical attacks, and the ones we have, have CD.

I didn't test it but maybe if combined with swiftness to cast WoB and Agony more often, don't know. The problem is that you still lose damage from Phantoms.

If wanted to focus on an element i would go for Holy (Astral). I went some time with holy damage and is quite good but is more focused to 1vs1 dmg.

Saturday, November 12th 2016, 1:51pm

holy (astral) dmg is worth taking for sure as every point is worth 2x proficiency; this means its even superior to determination (x1,6 at 100%)
other thing worth taking obviously as psi is critical chance / damage

as you say, phantoms do a lot of damage and its a pity to not use this potential
so when you take physical dmg you could also take proficiency, this would increase the damage of your astral attacks even more while they STILL improve the physical ones

because of this my final conclusion was physical dmg not worth taking...

the idea with WOB and pain is good, but when you do critical st-dmg on a targt with wob on it it prolongs anyway and pain cd is reduced by these st attacks so no point in swiftness for psi (exception = cc psi / mental pulse)

so thanks for your input and i welcome any other thoughts on this

Friday, February 3rd 2017, 10:29am

Useless for single target pve dps better get holy to 200 and rest stats. Boosts your aoe dps but who has time to change stats on an allod. For pvp 200 physical and 200 holy. At this point with low stat points more physical than holy works better for me in group fights.

Saturday, February 4th 2017, 5:41am

Dude you cant be creative at any build for any class in this version of the game. Just follow classic builds and be happy. Accept yout limited role. Iam shocked that you did not figured that out yet. You cant be creative with a good results.

Rate this thread