Giriş yapmadınız.

Sayın ziyaretçi, Allods Online Forum sitesine hoş geldiniz. Eğer buraya ilk ziyaretiniz ise lütfen yardım bölümünü okuyunuz. Böylece bu sitenin nasıl çalıştığı konusunda ayrıntılı bilgilere ulaşabilirsiniz. Eğer sitenin tüm olanaklarından faydalanmak istiyorsanız, kayıt yaptırmayı düşünmelisiniz. Bunun için kayıt formunu kullanabilir ya da bu bağlantıya giderek kayıt işlemi hakkında daha fazla bilgi alabilirsiniz. Eğer önceden kayıt yaptırdıysanız buradan giriş yapabilirsiniz.

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 11:40pm

Download Link Down??....AllodsLoader.exe

Hey Guys, I have been a long time "Allods" player! i quit the game year ago,
but i wanted to check things out again, but i am facing few problems, please give assistance if anyone have the info!

Here are the problems i'm having/things i did

1) since on my old installer i had patch 3.0 i tried to update the installer it tries to download a patch 4.0.04.67 that is (21Mb) it gets stuck on 11Mb and it wont move - i left it running for 3 hours)
2) i downloaded the repair tool, ran it, it still trys to download that 4.0.04 patch which gets stuck again at the same spot,
3) i uninstalled/Installed the game few times that did not work, so i uninstalled allods online already.

4) Yesterday i downloaded "AllodsLoader.exe" "(My.com Games that is) from this site, and it it kept saying "Unable to download the installation Kit" something like that, so i deleted it.

5) Now, i' m trying to download "AllodsLoader.exe" from this site, but it seems like the links are down, anyone care enough to tell me what is going on? lol

EDIT: can someone confirm that the download link is broken? or is it only me?

i thought why not check allods online again after a year or so, but facing these many problems let me down... I want to try out allods once again!
Please HELP!
THANKS

Bu mesaj 1 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "deeppunjabi" (Mar 26th 2014, 11:49pm)

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 11:50pm

Dragagon_old

Misafir

Donwload is working well for me.

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 11:52pm

that is weird, everytime i click on "AllodsLoader.exe (6.5 Mb)"it says This webpage is not available
Donwload is working well for me.

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 11:56pm

Fischkopp

Orta Düzey

Mesajlar: 224

Konum: Hamburg/Germany

• Özel mesaj gönder

Where you from? Using a proxy?

If youre lucky to run the installation pls install the Downloader in your old Allods online Game Folder,then run the download and link the my.com launcher with the installed allods version. So you havent to download the whole game up to 3.xx Patch again.
Hinweis: alle von mir geposteten Bilder und Texte unterliegen meinem Copyright. Eine Weiterverarbeitung,Bearbeitung und Weiterverbreitung sind ohne mein ausdrückliches Einverständnis generell untersagt.
Ausnahmen: Hauptberufliche Mitarbeiter von my.com und Mail.ru sowie Communitymanager (aktuell Fayne)

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 11:57pm

Hi,

There may be some problems, it takes several seconds (like 30 seconds) for me to open the download window.
Keep trying, even with another browser.

Try with a FR version or DE version then come back to EN version.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 12:02am

If youre lucky to run the installation pls install the Downloader in your old Allods online Game Folder,then run the download and link the my.com launcher with the installed allods version. So you havent to download the whole game up to 3.xx Patch again.
Nope No proxy, actually i did that yesterday i connected the My.com game to my old allods folder, and it kept saying, unable to download the installation kit, that is why i uninstalled everyone completely, but now i am not even able to get the Installer downloaded,

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 12:19am

If it's really not working for you, I uploaded it to MEGA, so you can download it here :

AllodsLoader.exe
after download, this is what i get, seems like its not loading the Installation package for some reason.
i Cleared Cookies, history,restarted comp, ran as admin,
hmm what the EFF ?
deeppunjabi belirtilen resmi ekledi:
  • Untitled.png

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 12:26am

Dragagon_old

Misafir

You have to click "connect to previous installed Game". After that it will runs.

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 12:28am

You have to click "connect to previous installed Game". After that it will runs.
i dont have allods online installed anymore,

i did click it yesterday and connected it, but just kept saying the same msg, :S

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 12:34am

Dragagon_old

Misafir

Just read the manual and try again. Atm idk what the problem is.

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 1:25am

okay it seems to be fixed, seemed like a registry error or something, i did system restore to few days back, and now i downloaded the allodsloader.exe fine, that was just weird if u ask me, downloading the game right now, but i hope after i download the 1gb file it downloads the rest of the game :)
thanks for the help guys,
if i have a problem after this , i will let you guys know.

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 1:40am

Fischkopp

Orta Düzey

Mesajlar: 224

Konum: Hamburg/Germany

• Özel mesaj gönder

okay it seems to be fixed, seemed like a registry error or something, i did system restore to few days back, and now i downloaded the allodsloader.exe fine, that was just weird if u ask me, downloading the game right now, but i hope after i download the 1gb file it downloads the rest of the game :)
thanks for the help guys,
if i have a problem after this , i will let you guys know.
The 1 GB ist just the "Skelett" of the Game. After downloading this 1 GB you can start the game,if you want.
Hinweis: alle von mir geposteten Bilder und Texte unterliegen meinem Copyright. Eine Weiterverarbeitung,Bearbeitung und Weiterverbreitung sind ohne mein ausdrückliches Einverständnis generell untersagt.
Ausnahmen: Hauptberufliche Mitarbeiter von my.com und Mail.ru sowie Communitymanager (aktuell Fayne)

Benzer konular

Kullanılmış Etiketler

Download Patch. Install 5.0 allods, error, HEKP?

Bu konuyu değerlendir